Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    i should have got your mail
    I'm gonna compile a list of user names and post them just to make sure i've gotten everyone that wants to play and that no one gets left out
    Thank you Sky...that's reassuring!
    Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
    I just wanted to let you all know that I updated my Sam-whumping list with 22 new stories.
    Yay!! I love those stories...cool!! Thanks Strix!!!!!
    Originally posted by Charlie View Post
    Thanks for the cuddle Chelle!
    Hehe...anytime!!

So I'm posting in the ship thread and here and have just noticed that I'm the only one here...and there...where'd everybody go????
    I feels so alone!!!!!!!

Night all...I really should go and have a stiff drink after todays events...in fact I think I might have 2 stiffy's!!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hey all! I made some icons!

These are the only Sam ones that I have, but there are more at my livejournal

Enjoy!
      sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
      "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
      My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

o_0 so snurched! Thanks Emma!

What are you doing on friday?
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

HI EVERYONE

I had a job interview last week i was so nervus but i got through it and fri this week i find out if i have it or not so i got my fingers crossed

And i went to the doctor today i wasnt feeling to good on the weekend and yesterday i got the flu so no work for a week i'v been watching plenty of STARGATE and SANCTUARY and hot drinks

sigpic
          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

fic rec
            http://sg-fignewton.livejournal.com/33481.html

it's SG1's mission during Zero Hour

sam in command, teal'c, daniel whumpage and all in all a good read
            Nice..thanks Sky! Started reading but will have to finish it in a bit as my thoughts are a bit scattered right now. Looks like a good un though.

Originally posted by helenmagnus23 View Post
            HI EVERYONE

I had a job interview last week i was so nervus but i got through it and fri this week i find out if i have it or not so i got my fingers crossed

And i went to the doctor today i wasnt feeling to good on the weekend and yesterday i got the flu so no work for a week i'v been watching plenty of STARGATE and SANCTUARY and hot drinks

Ooh the flu? I hope you feel better soon! I hate being sick but thankfully I haven't gotten the flu in over two years and hope to keep it that way. *knocks on wood* I didnt even get a cold last winter which is weird.

My work is offering free flu shots next week but I've even been avoiding that. One, I hate shots. I don't even like taking aspirins if I can help it. Two, mind over matter. If I think I need a shot, then of course I'll get sick. Heck, the barest strain of the virus in the shot will probably topple me over and I'll be sick like a dog for weeks. Would figure with my luck.

Sending positive thoughts your way for the job too. *crosses fingers for you too*

ot..The latest crazy fad in Dorchester, England. Zorbing! Gotta put this one on my list of fun things to do when I get over the pond next year as the adrenaline rush I'd get from it will be awesome!

Do you think Sam would do something like this? imo, I think she would jump at a chance being the thrill seeker I see her as. Of course Teal'c would be intrigued by the idea and Jack would look askance at it. I couldn't decide if Daniel would go for it or not though. Maybe if he was dared by Jack. *ponders*

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
              New icons, made for a LJ challenge, the one Krystle organizes actually

1.http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/4866/icon1gj9.jpg
              2.http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/6835/icon2af1.jpg
              3.http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/2854/icon3za1.jpg
              4.http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8001/icon4im6.jpg
              5.http://img68.imageshack.us/img68/6633/icon5cl5.jpg

Hope you enjoy them, and all are snurchable but just credit me if you use it on a public site. Thanks
              So very pretty....good job Eve and thanks for sharing...I love the Bubbles ones

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
              Hi Everyone,

I think Mr Bourne's intent worked, Stuck definitely made me think.

And I think a stage version would be fantastic
              (Just thinking aloud here) but I wonder if the stage version would have the same cast? I guess that would depend on everyone's other commitments.
              And would they tour it outside of Canada and US, I know I'd love to be able to go see it.
              And last, would the content have to be....erm I don't know the right word to use....lets say watered down?

Julia(samcarterrules)
              I think stage could get away with the Stuck story line with less controversy than a film, stage is more readily regarded as 'art' than 'smut' compared to television and film....I've seen some pretty scandalous things during my theatre going experiences. What I think would be hard to translate across is the focus the film had on the individual or pair that were relevant at that moment....I think Stuck's filming style had a lot of really close in shots that added to the closed in feel and really focussed the viewer on whatever was the point of action at that time....it would be hard to recreate that intense focus on a stage....though...it would be cool to see! Theatre is a far more impacting medium I find because it is real people and real time and you have to go to it and watch it with umpteen other people all reacting as well...add that to the Stuck storyline and I think it'll blow people away. Would be cool if AT wanted to get back on stage for it too

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
              poor kid....oh dear.

fic rec
              http://sg-fignewton.livejournal.com/33481.html

it's SG1's mission during Zero Hour

sam in command, teal'c, daniel whumpage and all in all a good read
              one of our late arrivals is in for the ficathon

http://community.livejournal.com/gate_women/10543.html

check out a sweet little fic
              Ooh nice *files both away for later* Thanks Sky....it's always nice to have something to look forward to reading.

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
              I just wanted to let you all know that I updated my Sam-whumping list with 22 new stories.
              oh cool! Thanks

OOh...also very pretty....good work and thank you for sharing

HI EVERYONE

Good Luck, hope you have got the job and sorry to hear about the flu..rest up and get well!
              sigpic
              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

thus far on the card exchange list i have

charlie
                antoa
                spacegirlnz
                dipsofjazz
                tagger
                tracy jane
                celadine
                samcarterrules (if your real name begins with H that is)
                amy
                sggato
                pengyn
                hisg1fans
                donamac

If you sent me your address and you're not on this list, please resend it. I don't want to think that i missed some,but anything is possible

and if you still want to participate, there is plenty of time. just e-mail me your

real name (or something the postman will deliver to)
                forum name (so we know who we're sending to)
                address

and i'll collect them all and pass them out and folks will get a nice christmas card shower
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

charlie
                  antoa
                  spacegirlnz
                  dipsofjazz
                  tagger
                  tracy jane
                  celadine
                  amy
                  sggato
                  pengyn
                  hisg1fans
                  donamac

If you sent me your address and you're not on this list, please resend it. I don't want to think that i missed some,but anything is possible

and if you still want to participate, there is plenty of time. just e-mail me your

address

and i'll collect them all and pass them out and folks will get a nice christmas card shower
                  I also mailed you Sky but I guess you didn't get my mail eh...to where do we have to send it to?? I used your addy from yahoo, that also was used for women of the gates ficathon and for Secret Santa...

I'll try sending it again, but yahoo has been a pain for me, people not getting my mails or me not getting them so

Comment

i have one in there from you now

it's very likely that it went through the first time, it's jsut with stuck and this and some other things, my box got a little confuzzled

that's why i'm posting the list, so no one gets left out

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                      Hey all! I made some icons!

These are the only Sam ones that I have, but there are more at my livejournal
                      Enjoy!
                      Yay!! They're cute Emma...I like 3 & 4 best!!!
                      HI EVERYONE
                      Good luck with the job and the flu...I can't afford to get the flu or any illness right now while Dad is having chemo...any other time would be fine...I'd love to stay home with my butt in bed instead of gong to work...but not until Dad is better!!

charlie
                      antoa
                      spacegirlnz
                      dipsofjazz
                      tagger
                      tracy jane
                      celadine
                      amy
                      sggato
                      pengyn
                      hisg1fans
                      donamac

address

Boo-hoo...I wasn't on that list...I just re sent my email...hope it works this time...I'm having trouble with some of my emails...sometimes they get through and sometimes they don't...just ask Eve!!!
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Looky at what I've been watching....

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/1...ruth_pro.shtml

Yay!!! This is gonna be so cool!!!!!!!
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Christmas cabaret....SG1 Style ! LOL

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9629011629

long load but worth it
                          Last edited by SG1Poz; 28 November 2007, 03:10 PM.

Comment

charlie
                            antoa
                            spacegirlnz
                            dipsofjazz
                            tagger
                            tracy jane
                            celadine
                            amy
                            sggato
                            pengyn
                            hisg1fans
                            donamac

address

okay...resent mine...lemme know if it gets lost again!

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                            Looky at what I've been watching....

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/1...ruth_pro.shtml

Yay!!! This is gonna be so cool!!!!!!!
                            so very very cool *hops skips and jumps* wheee thanks for the linkage

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
                            Christmas cabaret....SG1 Style ! LOL

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9621502120

long load but worth it
                            That is absolutely terrifying *blink blink blink* I love the expression on the Jack elf!
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

got them this time. sorrry guys, the issue was more likely me not getting them all cut and pasted onto my list

i had a feeling this was happening, which is why i posted the list. better to catch my oops now rather than after i send the lists out

sigpic

Comment

more fic
                                http://www.spiletta.com/timing.html

sam and jack and rather a crack fic, so read it with your sense of humor engaged

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X