Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tara3583 View Post
    I've got my copy of Stuck today, it won't play in my dvd player that's pluged into my tv but is fine on my new tv/dvd player, so i'm happy
    Thanks to all concerned who have pulled all this together so us fans can get to see Amanda's work in this film.
    Congratulations on receiving Stuck, tara3583! Enjoy!

Hopefully it won't be too long until mine arrives. I can't wait!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

I've got my copy of Stuck today, it won't play in my dvd player that's pluged into my tv but is fine on my new tv/dvd player, so i'm happy
      Thanks to all concerned who have pulled all this together so us fans can get to see Amanda's work in this film.
      pshew, glad it works

THe dvd's are DVD-R, so if your player won't play -R's, then that could be the problem

I know that i have an older player that won't do - or +r's, it will only play the commericial grade ones. Which is why it's down in the basement
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!

My parents just took me out to dinner and now I'm off to watch Stuck with them. Should be interesting.

Have fun guys!
        Lol....you watch the strangest things with your 'rents...hope they enjoyed it!

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
        HD caps from The Seer (spoilers for size)

Spoiler:

More are here
        Beautiful! Thank you so much for those...such a pretty Sam

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        pshew, glad it works

THe dvd's are DVD-R, so if your player won't play -R's, then that could be the problem

I know that i have an older player that won't do - or +r's, it will only play the commericial grade ones. Which is why it's down in the basement
        where all bad DVD players go...*threatens her roommate's player which she can't get to work* sshh...don't tell it we don't have a basement.
        sigpic
        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          pshew, glad it works

Thanks for the info, I have to go out and get a DVD player...the dang thing won't play on my VCR
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Hi Everyone,

Congrats on getting Stuck enjoy it, hopefully I'll get mine soon too. I can't wait! *Bounces*

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              Thanks for the info, I have to go out and get a DVD player...the dang thing won't play on my VCR
              lolol

they're evil that way. but they make good - if expensive - coasters
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Will it play on your computer?

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
                  Will it play on your computer?
                  *hangs head in more shame* I don't have a DVD drive
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                    1) Happy Belated Bday Ann Hope it was a great one!
                    2) Megyn, that picture rocks

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                    Woohoo...I just emailed you my fic...and PM'ed you too...so...after it's been done in the LJ thingy, can we post it on FF.net??...talk about n00b or what!!!

I just love NC's cakes!!
                    Happy birthday from me too Ann!!!!

Dinner...am thinking that now the kids are fed, maybe I should eat something too...I'm off to grab a vegemite sandwich!!
                    I got my Stuck dvd today!!!...and it works in the dvd player...and even though I've only seen about 10 minutes of it...it's really really cool...definitely not for the kiddies though...but wow...really awesome stuff!!!...and Amanda is...really different...as is JR Bourne...hehe...we should let Lindsay know what we think...yes???
                    It only took 7 days to get here from the States!!... That's way faster than Canada Post!!!...still waiting for Sanctuary stuff...3 months and counting...ooh...maybe by the time I get them, they'll be collectors items and be more valuable!!!!!!...tis better to laugh than cry!!

So...wow...really quiet here today!! I can hear the crickets...oh wait...that's the cicada's...bummer...the noise of summer...another hot day but a cool change coming...yay!!!...that should last all of about...3 days!!!
                    Night all...take care, be safe and have fun!!
                    (((Samanda)))

Amanda's awesome!!!
                    Chelle, if you could bottle your bounce, you'd make a fortune Especially on ppl like me who are *usually* that bouncy, but are currently suffering from a cold of dooooooooooooooooooooooom I miss, y'know, having energy. Sigh.

(Not to sound utterly dense, but do you really eat vegemite sandwiches? Can you describe what they taste like? And before you smack me for being an overly sheltered idiot - in case you are so inclined - pls bear in mind that the only places I've ever heard of vegemite would be on The Lucille Ball Show and in a Men Without Hats song...)

In his email to me, Lindsay said to please give him feedback about Stuck, so I'm thinking you're good to go on that one!

Oh Mandy ... thank you for the giggle, I needed it!
                    I do feel your pain though - my usual problem is the region coding on the discs, as opposed to actually having *anything* with which to play them... As for your computer, I actually can remember that frustration too -- I had been meticulous at putting everything I wrote (school stuff and fic) onto disc. (Learned to back up stuff the hard way ... but I digress! Then I got my brand spankin' new laptop ... which had no disc drive. All those discs, nowhere to play them... Gah!!! So yeah, feeling your pain. And giggling, but doing so quietly, as friends are supposed to do
                    Last edited by ames; 20 November 2007, 11:01 AM.
                    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
                    ames on facebook
                    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

ROFL. Poor Mandy.

You're kinda like the replicators in the Russian sub...

... *hugs Mandy very tightly*

Okay I had a point to posting, aside from teasing polar bears of course. I wasn't feeling well today so I stayed home. Made some goodies.

For some Sam love clickie for big:

Plus matching LJ icon:

I procrastinated for about a half hour trying to figure out who I wanted to use... so I also made Vala, Sam and Jack, and Vala and Daniel. You can find them all here .

If anyone likes them you may snurch

sigpic

Comment

ROFL. Poor Mandy.

You're kinda like the replicators in the Russian sub...

... *hugs Mandy very tightly*

Okay I had a point to posting, aside from teasing polar bears of course. I wasn't feeling well today so I stayed home. Made some goodies.

Plus matching LJ icon:

I procrastinated for about a half hour trying to figure out who I wanted to use... so I also made Vala, Sam and Jack, and Vala and Daniel. You can find them all here .

Oh my those are beautiful! Very well done and thank you for sharing.
                        sigpic
                        Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                        My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

you can get a good dvd burner for around $50au. As long as your pc is relatively newish (ie, p4 or equivelent up, it'll work fine.)

Comment

Plus matching LJ icon:

Very nice!! Very well done!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                            sigpic
                            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Plus matching LJ icon:

Very nice..I love the soft colors in all of them and the polaroid snapshot theme to each. Very clever.

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                              you can get a good dvd burner for around $50au. As long as your pc is relatively newish (ie, p4 or equivelent up, it'll work fine.)
                              How bout this one. I bought an $80 dvd burner for my lappy once, took it home, followed all of the directions for getting it set up but couldnt figure out why the drive on my lappy would pop open at the prompt instead of the dvd burner. Finally figured out (not really...someone had to tell me ) that my lappy already has a dvd burner in installed in it. How embarrassed was I? Hugely.

Comment

Plus matching LJ icon:

[/COLOR]
                                Very nice!!! Can you tell me the name of the font you used???

Comment

Working...
                                X