• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
    Spoiler:
    well...wouldn't you?
    Well, yes, but that's another story

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
    dang..thought I could green you too. *sigh* Pkg will be in the mail tomorrow...just need to find the damn packing tape. Oh, and thanks.

Soon.

ot stuff...watched Singularity yesterday at work and though it was a rough day I had to smile when someone leaned over my shoulder to see what I was watching on my ipod. lol Bridget is very cool but she's definitely not the scifi person. Her "it's kinda scary" comment had me chuckling. hehe Ah..what the rest of the world is missing!
    Teehehe ... gotta love first impressions taken in the middle of something without any supporting context
    ...awaiting inspiration...and time/energy/know-how!

SanctuaryWorld - Enter the New Reality
    ames on facebook
    ames on LJ (codename "bluejelloqueen", of course! )

Comment

Oops, just wanted to wish ANN a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I believe she's one of the original Samandans, or very near so.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, ANN!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Ann!
          sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!!!
            Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
            Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post

NC
              Originally posted by Celandine View Post
              ooh ditto on that annsgcfan! Hope you have an awesome day today!
              Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
              Happy Birthday from me too! Hope you have a great day!
              Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!!!

[CENTER]
              Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
              Happy Birthday Ann!

Julia(samcarterrules)
              Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              HAPPY BIRTYDAY ANN!

and just for your birthday....

Spoiler:
              I got my Stuck DVD

Oh yea, I guess I should get you something too
              Spoiler:

ENJOY!!!!
              Ooooh Will

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
              Happy Birthday Ann!!!
              Originally posted by antoa315 View Post
              From me too!
              Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
              Oops, just wanted to wish ANN a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I believe she's one of the original Samandans, or very near so.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, ANN!
              Originally posted by PengYn View Post
              Originally posted by JanSam View Post

Happy Birthday Ann!
              Originally posted by tagger View Post
              HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!!!
              Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!!! I had a good day!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!

My parents just took me out to dinner and now I'm off to watch Stuck with them. Should be interesting.

Have fun guys!
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  hey guys, just a reminder, please send in you ficathon fics. the e-mail is on the LJ, if you need it, pm me and i'll send it to you. I'll jsut be offline a chunk of today so that's why i won't answer
                  i can't wait to read them all. We've already had a half dozen o so handed in and they're all good
                  and folks, if you can't get your fic done, please let me know that too. I want to post a statud report if i can't post the fic
                  Woohoo...I just emailed you my fic...and PM'ed you too...so...after it's been done in the LJ thingy, can we post it on FF.net??...talk about n00b or what!!!
                  Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
                  NC
                  I just love NC's cakes!!
                  Happy birthday from me too Ann!!!!

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                  My parents just took me out to dinner and now I'm off to watch Stuck with them. Should be interesting.
                  Have fun guys!
                  Dinner...am thinking that now the kids are fed, maybe I should eat something too...I'm off to grab a vegemite sandwich!!
                  I got my Stuck dvd today!!!...and it works in the dvd player...and even though I've only seen about 10 minutes of it...it's really really cool...definitely not for the kiddies though...but wow...really awesome stuff!!!...and Amanda is...really different...as is JR Bourne...hehe...we should let Lindsay know what we think...yes???
                  It only took 7 days to get here from the States!!... That's way faster than Canada Post!!!...still waiting for Sanctuary stuff...3 months and counting...ooh...maybe by the time I get them, they'll be collectors items and be more valuable!!!!!!...tis better to laugh than cry!!

So...wow...really quiet here today!! I can hear the crickets...oh wait...that's the cicada's...bummer...the noise of summer...another hot day but a cool change coming...yay!!!...that should last all of about...3 days!!!
                  Night all...take care, be safe and have fun!!
                  (((Samanda)))

Amanda's awesome!!!
                  "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I've watched it once and now I'm about to watch it with my mum. Parents. You have to screen what you let them watch, you know.

I think she will like it. Hmmm... amazing stuff...
                    Last edited by NZNeep; 20 November 2007, 01:57 AM.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

HD caps from The Seer (spoilers for size)

Spoiler:

More are here

Comment

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post

Spoiler:

More are here

Thanks!
                        Royal Page of Samanda
                        "Bravery is being the only one who knows you're afraid."

Comment

Spoiler:

More are here

Absolutely splendid! Thanks so much JennyJ.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post

Have fun guys!
                            Ooh, do tell us what they thought. *nods*

Stuck spoilers..my thoughts on it.
                            Spoiler:
                            From the first moments of the moving opening up, I knew it was going to be good. It has some very intense scenes though and is definitely not one for the weak of stomach. I'd definitely label this one a psychological thriller-type movie. Many themes are covered, from identity, death, a person's purpose in this world to what is reality. Stuck makes you pause and forces you to think which is what I love about it.

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                            Woohoo...I just emailed you my fic...and PM'ed you too...so...after it's been done in the LJ thingy, can we post it on FF.net??...talk about n00b or what!!!

I got my Stuck dvd today!!!...and it works in the dvd player...and even though I've only seen about 10 minutes of it...it's really really cool...definitely not for the kiddies though...but wow...really awesome stuff!!!...and Amanda is...really different...as is JR Bourne...hehe...we should let Lindsay know what we think...yes???
                            Congratz on finishing your fic and lol! I couldn't wait to make public my first fic after it was finished so I definitely know the feeling. Can't wait to read yours and hopefully it'll be soon. *nods*

The last email I received from Lindsay stated that he would love to hear my (our) opinions on the movie so I don't think it's a bad idea at all. I'm going to put that on the top of my list today as I don't think he was just saying it in passing and would be honored and delighted to get feedback from those of us who have seen it.

Spoiler:

More are here
                            Ooh very nice! Thanks! *goes off to admire*

Comment

first: i'm gonna get the fic that i've been sent up this weekend. I'll also post updates on who's delayed, not to pick on them, just so that folks know that there are fic still coming.

tehy'll be posted 'nameless' for a week...ie no author's name, then next week, i'll put the names up. Once the fic have been 'named' authors may post them wherever they want, on their lj's or whatever

As to STuck, please let Lindsay know what you think. He's very interested in knowing folks' reactions
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I've got my copy of Stuck today, it won't play in my dvd player that's pluged into my tv but is fine on my new tv/dvd player, so i'm happy
                                Thanks to all concerned who have pulled all this together so us fans can get to see Amanda's work in this film.
                                ......TARA......

Comment

Working...
                                X