Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
    Sam: Do you really think she can handle it?
    Jack:Look what she's about to do Carter, you better do something.
    Sam: What can I do, it's her doohickie.
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      Alan and his mom and dad came to gatecon one year. Practically no one knew that they were even there. the registration folks pointed them out me cause i was working the door to the hall and i had to know to let them in even though they didn't have passes, but most people in the audience had no idea he was even there.

alan used to come with herr to a lot of the cons, i have no idea if he does anymore or not. I know that for AT2 and Avalon he didn't come because olivia stayed home, but at shore leave he and olivia did come

what's even funnier...it was the year that chris and michael were there and the three of htem were on stage. and the topic came around that they tended to schedule amanda's scenes towards the end of the day because she could get he scenes done in a vey efficient manner.

the boys joked that she was a 'finisher'....which...needless to say, made the girl blush and the crowd roar... and her mother and father in law were in the room

poor amanda
      Hahaha....thats a way to embarrass a girl *g* great story...thanks

it's not a new fic...but it is a turkey day one

http://www.jackfic.com/emeraldcity/holiday/oneof.htm

ooh thank you for that...I'm not sure I've read that one of yours yet.

Originally posted by Alan View Post
      Hey all!

I just found this video over at DailyMotion. I wasn't sure if this was the place for it but as lovers of Sam and Amanda I thought you'd all appreciate seeing something new...-ish...if of course you haven't seen it already of course.

*ahem* Anyway here's the link and I hope you enjoy it:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...ini2006_events

Cool! thanks Alan, definately want to see it!

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      Ok, I've been dragged (kicking and screaming ) into the 21st Century

I got a DVD player, and finally saw Stuck...and it was worth it
      come on in...the waters lovely. I've also finally managed to see Stuck (thanks Cel ) and it was very...wow...totally worth it...it's managed to worm it's way into my mind in a rather long term way...it was all so well done.

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
      Sam: Do you really think she can handle it?
      Jack:Look what she's about to do Carter, you better do something.
      Sam: What can I do, it's her doohickie.
      Hahaha....perfect! Hilarious!
      sigpic
      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

So how many people now have been blessed with the gift of Stuck???

So far none of any of the new people i've met are SG or Amanda fans *sob* I think I would frighten away my roomates if they even saw just me watching Stuck... haha. Yay for computer and headphones.

((((Samanda))))
        The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
        |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

a nice sam/teal'c fic rec
          http://community.livejournal.com/sg_...24.html#cutid1

spoilers for unending
          Very nice fic...I never read a Sam/Teal'c one before so it was very different...but in a good way. Thanks for sharing the link.

Alan and his mom and dad came to gatecon one year. Practically no one knew that they were even there. the registration folks pointed them out me cause i was working the door to the hall and i had to know to let them in even though they didn't have passes, but most people in the audience had no idea he was even there.

alan used to come with herr to a lot of the cons, i have no idea if he does anymore or not. I know that for AT2 and Avalon he didn't come because olivia stayed home, but at shore leave he and olivia did come

what's even funnier...it was the year that chris and michael were there and the three of htem were on stage. and the topic came around that they tended to schedule amanda's scenes towards the end of the day because she could get he scenes done in a vey efficient manner.

the boys joked that she was a 'finisher'....which...needless to say, made the girl blush and the crowd roar... and her mother and father in law were in the room

poor amanda
          awe poor Amanda! I'm sure she was a good sport about it all and laughed it off though...and hopefully got Chris and Michael back later for it.

it's not a new fic...but it is a turkey day one

http://www.jackfic.com/emeraldcity/holiday/oneof.htm

Very neat fic Sky! Poor Sam! I totally sympathize with her here though. Thank you for sharing this one as it's a real winner with me.

Originally posted by Alan View Post
          Hey all!

I just found this video over at DailyMotion. I wasn't sure if this was the place for it but as lovers of Sam and Amanda I thought you'd all appreciate seeing something new...-ish...if of course you haven't seen it already of course.

*ahem* Anyway here's the link and I hope you enjoy it:

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...ini2006_events

Well, I havent seen it. Had to lol at AT though and her age jokes.

Nice dress she had on too.

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
            So how many people now have been blessed with the gift of Stuck???
            So far none of any of the new people i've met are SG or Amanda fans *sob* I think I would frighten away my roomates if they even saw just me watching Stuck... haha. Yay for computer and headphones.
            ((((Samanda))))
            Me!!! You know, I realize the movie was obviously made on a very tight budget but can you imagine if it had the backing of a big production company like MGM...I think it would have definitely been up for a few hundred Academy/Oscars/Golden Globe awards for sure...at first, Fred Henderson didn't do much for me but as it went on...wow...and JR Bourne just blew my socks off...of course Amanda was...AWESOME!!!...it was so...weird??...to watch her play that role...really different from anything I've seen her do...now if only I could have seen her at the VM this year...why must I live vicariously through others??!!

(((MajorSam)))...don't worry...it's their loss they haven't been blessed with knowing the bliss that is Stargate and Amanda!!!
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Good night all...take care, be safe and have fun...can't wait to read the fan fics for the Sam/Vala thingy!!
              (((Samanda)))
              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                OOh...I have to admit...when I first read "Christmas shower"...I was a little amused...the thoughts that popped into my fron...phew!!!
                I'm in for that though...I'm pretty open minded about things...I mean...I like a little kinky fun...I mean...uhm...I'll email you tonight Sky!!

Happy birthday Mowgli, Myrth and SG1Poz!!

Thank you! Everyone!
                I don't feel a day older in my mind. The body's another story! Off to bast the turkey again!

Happy Thanksgiving !!

Snippage

Comment

This afternoon I received "Stuck" and mere moments ago I finished watching it and...WOW! Incredible! It certainly made for powerful viewing and certainly questioned right, wrong, and POV's on life and society! The 4 castmembers were amazing too! It was great to see Amanda and JR in roles so very, very different from Samantha Carter and Martouf!

Brilliant story, great direction, and very well acted! Over on IMDb I've given "Stuck" full marks! 10 outta 10! Certainly well deserved!

Huge thanks to Skydiver, JanSam, and Lindsay Bourne for making "Stuck" available to us! Thank you guys so much!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Happy Birthday Poz!!!
                    I knew your birthday was coming up soon but I forgot the date! I hope you had or are having a great day!

Happy Birthday Mowgli and Myrth too!!!

I hope y'all had a great day too!!
                    Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 22 November 2007, 05:51 AM.

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving!!
                      to all those in the States

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                        Happy Thanksgiving!!
                        to all those in the States
                        Ditto! Enjoy your turkeys and families, er, you could also enjoy the turkeys in your families ...

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post

Happy Birthday Poz!!!
                          I knew your birthday was coming up soon but I forgot the date! I hope you had or are having a great day!

Happy Birthday Mowgli and Myrth too!!!

I hope y'all had a great day too!!
                          I shouldn't even be here this morning - have to wrestle with prepping the turkey for the oven like ... NOW. So let me piggyback Ann and extend the same birthday wishes to Poz, M & M!!

Comment

This may have been posted already but, just in case, Stuck is very strong R-rated stuff ... make sure that there are no kiddies in the room when you view it.

Amanda and JR give powerful performances. I'll never think of Sam and Martouf in the same way again.

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POZ!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MYRTH!!!

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

to those who celebrate

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY POZ, MOWGLI, AND MYRTH!!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE CELEBRATING!
                                Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                                Quint Studer

Comment

Working...
                                X