Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    Cool! I remember reading somewhere that she said her brother teased her or joked with her about In the Line of Duty where Jolinar is saying "let me go" and Teal'c says "they will not let you go" --and did something like Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody song.

BTW: didn't she look great on Proof Positive? And I love her narrating voice. The show kind of stunk IMHO, though.
    I liked the show. But I've always liked stuff like that, ever since the days of "In Search of...."
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
    Anon

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      i'm stuck on stuck.

I know that someone on the forum had contact with leslye bourne, jr's brother, and was talking about making copies and getting them distributed/sold through some fans. (ie self distribution insteado f thorugh amanzon or the like) but then nothing happened.

maybe, since amanda doesn't really know anything about the distribution part of it, folks can try to contact leslye through jr's site???

Maybe one of the cons can have a paid screening....attendees pay admission, but that admission price goes towards charity?
      Either of those would be fantastic and I bet they'd get a surprisngly positive response.

Originally posted by stargate barbie View Post
      here's a little ficlet that made me laugh out loud.
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3754963/1/Drug_of_Choice

also, a belated happy birthday to the fabulous amanda tapping, her bro, and any and all who are fortunate enough to share a b-day with her. although i'm sure she'll never see this. its the thought that counts though right?
      Hahahaha....thank you, an excellent laugh that one

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
      I actually have video of Amanda talking about if not this than a similar incident. The sound does fade in and out at the beginning, sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PbW9CMfuhU
      Great video! I love that she cracks herself up at the end...

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
      Haha... that reminds me of a quote from the first season of Bad Girls. One of the prisoners asks the two Julies why they call one of the prison officers "biker boy."

(Paraphrasing) They were like "Oh, have you never seen him in his leathers? I mean... easy ride or what? Mmmmmm."

So now I'm thinking Sam... leathers... mmmmm.
      LOL! I remember that....*chuckles* I concur with the Sam in leathers *g*

Ok...I've got lots of laughs this morning and I am still sitting eating my honey nut loops in my jammies...you guys rock. Time for work though...
      Last edited by Tittamiire; 29 August 2007, 10:26 PM.
      sigpic
      Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
      My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
        VALA-SAM FRIENDSHIP FICATHON

I know Sky posted this yesterday, but I thought overkill never hurt anybody.

We're still taking prompts for a couple of more days here: Prompts Open till Sept 1.

And there is still time to sign up as a writer: Writers can sign up till September 15.

We've got 11 writers so far, but would love more.
        Gives... ... ... in.

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
          Gives... ... ... in.

I just gave in too. Sigh.

Be gentle guys.
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Haha... that reminds me of a quote from the first season of Bad Girls. One of the prisoners asks the two Julies why they call one of the prison officers "biker boy."

(Paraphrasing) They were like "Oh, have you never seen him in his leathers? I mean... easy ride or what? Mmmmmm."

So now I'm thinking Sam... leathers... mmmmm.

haha...been watching a bit of Bad Girls lately has I happily found it on cable here. *bounces* Haven't seen this episode...yet, but the series influence must be showing. Was exactly what I was envisioning when mention was made of Sam putting on her leather jacket before heading out. Very yummy indeed...

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
              I actually have video of Amanda talking about if not this than a similar incident. The sound does fade in and out at the beginning, sorry.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PbW9CMfuhU
              Thanks for the video! Ouch poor Amanda and those job related injuries... lol and I complain about a paper cut She is such a trooper!! Is it September yet... oh wait Sanctuary WEbi 8 is supposed to air today! Yay!!

Comment

Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                haha...been watching a bit of Bad Girls lately has I happily found it on cable here. *bounces* Haven't seen this episode...yet, but the series influence must be showing. Was exactly what I was envisioning when mention was made of Sam putting on her leather jacket before heading out. Very yummy indeed...
                Oh, are you watching it on Logo? If you are, I think they are showing season 3. Or they just finished season 3. Seriously, find a way to watch from the beginning because the first 3 seasons are the best I started watching it when I was 11... in 1999 I still have no idea why my parents let me watch it.
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                  Thanks for the video! Ouch poor Amanda and those job related injuries... lol and I complain about a paper cut She is such a trooper!! Is it September yet... oh wait Sanctuary WEbi 8 is supposed to air today! Yay!!
                  She is a trooper! I'm still recovering from my tail bone injury and mild concussion, and that was my own fault! I can't imagine having it as a regular danger as part of my job. Hehe, well done Amanda for attempting the stunts they let her do though!
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hi everyone!(waves)

I just saw the video Amanda is so cute shes so funny and i love what she says about how there not allowed to do the stunt of flying out the gate for fear of breaking something like the ramp i love it Amanda is so funny

AMANDA ROCKS !!!!!
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Oh, are you watching it on Logo? If you are, I think they are showing season 3. Or they just finished season 3. Seriously, find a way to watch from the beginning because the first 3 seasons are the best I started watching it when I was 11... in 1999 I still have no idea why my parents let me watch it.
                      Oh yes! I've recently been staying with my parents while some RL issues are tackled and happily came across this channel in my endless channel surfing for something decent to watch. A good friend had turned me onto the show earlier so I was quite excited to find it and have been watching quite faithfully I might add though mostly just reruns of season 2 so far. It's a wonderful show though. Tonight is the season 3 premiere and I'm fanatically happy to find out if Helen will be helping Niki to escape. *gets popcorn and rootbeer ready*

Comment

I still haven't seen past ep. 4. *sniff* One day...but Sept. 28th is less than a month away!

Comment

Iv only seen 5 webisodes i would give anything to see the rest Amanda is so awsome in it , guess ill have to wait till its on tv or dvd
                          sigpic
                          (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

ooh! Thanks for the reminder! I still have webisode 7 in my Sanctuary library yet to watch before I will allow myself to buy the next one. Gotta have a bit of order amongst the confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
                              Gives... ... ... in.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

more the merrier
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I just gave in too. Sigh.

Be gentle guys.
                                woohoo!!!!!