Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMFAN31!!!!

Thank you for all your wonderful artwork!
    Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
    Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
      As promised more video of Amanda...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBxEvr1nqYA

And yes this was between Season 3 and 4.
      awe thanks for posting that video Jan! I loved it so much I saved it to my favorites. *g* Amanda has such a darn cute laugh I don't understand why she's so selfconscious of it. Just goes to show that some effects of teenage peer pressure never entirely vanish. Sad. Oh and the 'puff and ruffle' she talked about I heard from Michael Shanks at the Chicago con last weekend. He actually admitted the men on the set do this, to his chagrin of course, which confirms Amanda's words 100%. Hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        there's a new at/sam rant on joe's blog, but i just couldn't get enough ire to write back. it's just SO old now to have the same tired things said over and over against her.

i was, though, very close to just writing back and saying, 'oh, shut up'.

sally
        Wow!!! I see what you mean! And it figures it would be "anonymous". A person who won't sign their name to a rant that's over-the-top as this is, is obviously too cowardly to be worth listening to. Also doesn't have a clue to what's good or bad acting.

Amanda is an awesome actor!!!

donamac

Comment

Originally posted by donamac View Post
          Wow!!! I see what you mean! And it figures it would be "anonymous". A person who won't sign their name to a rant that's over-the-top as this is, is obviously too cowardly to be worth listening to. Also doesn't have a clue to what's good or bad acting.

Amanda is an awesome actor!!!

donamac
          Do we have a link to that?? I'm so out of the loop at the moment!

I'm gonna sign out for now...have visitors popping in soon and the house looks as though a naquada reactor went critical...the only thing untouched is the candelabra in the corner!
          Good night for now...take care everyone, be safe, have fun and hug you loved ones!!
          (((Samanda)))

Webisode 8 is finally ready to be downloaded...yay!!!...but then again not yay...this is the last one...Do'h...hope it won't be too long before we get more!!! Night all!!
          "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

HI!

I just saw the video WOW! it was so awsome got to love Amanda shes so funny i was laghing so much watching it shes great YAY AMANDA !!!!!! i love the vid its great
            sigpic
            (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Hey Everyone,

Wow! Amanda never fails to amaze me, the more interviews I watch/listen to and the con stuff with Amanda the more it makes me think that maybe she had some difficult times in her life (I know we all do) but her spirit is amazing, she just keeps giving back and she does it in the most unassuming and humblest way possible just by being herself, its amazing! If its even possible I think I love and admire her even more after watching that. Ooops please forgive my fangurling
              And thanks Jan for sharing, is there anymore?

Julia(samcarterrules)
              sigpic
              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

aww she is so cute lol
                I never thought it was possible to love this woman even more, but after seeing this vid
                She's incredible *bows for Amanda*

Comment

"Omigosh, is that what I think it is?!!"

"Yep, she's flying again. That's the Carter Copter ... she should get a license for that thing."

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE CREATOR OF THE CARTER COPTER, SAMFAN31!!!

Comment

Thanks, JanSam, for reminding us all that ...
                    Amanda is a great character! That video is priceless and just shows how genuine a person she is and why we all are fans.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
                      Thanks, JanSam, for reminding us all that ...
                      Amanda is a great character! That video is priceless and just shows how genuine a person she is and why we all are fans.
                      *chipmunk/machine gun laugh*

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

folks, 'good' adn 'bad' are subjective terms...they have to definite meaning and literally mean something different to everyone.

again, who cares if others don't like her or her work. Let them like/dislike what they want. we'll just like what we like and enjoy the fun that is amanda/samanda/sam
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

NC

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                            *chipmunk/machine gun laugh*
                            What I would like to know is...how many of us giggle like that?? Seriously...Niki and I...when we get started...holy buckets...it's like crazy!!! So be honest...how many of you sound a bit like a machine gun when you get giggly?
                            Not sure where the chipmunk comes into it though...I think she sounded gorgeous....and I'm not biased either!!
                            So...before I go tonight...
                            HAPPY BIRTHDAY SMILEY!!!

I know...10 minutes to go but still...I won't be online tomorrow...gotta work and have this crazy Sam/Amanda fan's birthday party to go to!!!
                            Had the family over for cake...well most of them...it was...interesting...got to show my niece the moon through the telescope...it was cool!!
                            Night all...have a great weekend...Sanctuary was late in getting ready to download so I'll be downloading it tomorrow morning and watching it later...bugger...was so hoping to see it earlier!! Hope it's good!!...What am I saying??...of course it's gonna be good...sweet dreams everyone!!
                            (((Samanda)))
                            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

My copy of the official Stargate Magazine came yesterday, and I think you'll like the cover.

Spoiler for size
                              Spoiler:

The story mentioned on the cover about the movies has a lot of pictures from the Arctic and a lot about Amanda's reactions to being there. Here are the first couple of pages, with more to follow.

Spoiler:

NC

Comment

More from the article

Spoiler:

NC

Comment

Working...
                                X