X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    AMANDA!!!!
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Hey there! Here's a sequel to the fic that was posted before all the ruckus happened a couple weeks or so ago. (I've lost track of time, I think.)

Closure - Epilogue

Character death warning, and some sap on the side. Sorry, I'm a sucker for "what might've been" themes these days.

Comment

Happy Birthday, Amanda! *

* Best actress on Earth, great role model, great human being

Smilies by Zuz

Comment

AMANDA

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AMANDA!!!!!

Thanks for bringing so much joy to so many of us!!!!

BEST WISHES AND MUCH HAPPINESS!!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
              Morjana posted this, don't know if it has been posted here yet.

Thanks Morjana!!
              That's a lovely interview, thank you for posting that Morjana and Tagger for linking it across here what a nice start to the day hehe.
              sigpic
              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

HI EVERYONE!

I just heard the interview with Amanda its great i loved it thanks guys . I love watching and listening to Amanda shes so funny and soooooooooooooooooooooo cool yay! AMANDA

Oh im watching my season 10 and i love the comminteries every time i watch the eps that Amanda does the com to i cant stop laughing shes so funny especially when she does them with Peter D and Martin W i love it and the video diaries in season 5 i cant wait to see Amanda in the BTS in Atlantis season 4 thats gonna rock

YAY! AMANDA ROCKS SO MUCH HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!
                sigpic
                (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                  Hey there! Here's a sequel to the fic that was posted before all the ruckus happened a couple weeks or so ago. (I've lost track of time, I think.)

Closure - Epilogue

Character death warning, and some sap on the side. Sorry, I'm a sucker for "what might've been" themes these days.
                  I should be paying my bills and changing the kitty litter, but I've read spazzy!fic instead. All in all, a much better way of starting the day.
                  sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                  May we all be so well loved.

Comment

I just watched THE ROAD NOT TAKEN i love that eps and i love sams reaction to finding out in the au reality her au was married to Mckay and i love the end bit when sam comes back after au Mckay helped her and she asks what they done while she was in the other reality its so funny and i like it how gives a hug at the end

sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

just a quick update on the 'Left on the Cutting Room Floor' ficathon. Right now we have a lot of promps. And some really good ideas. Although more is always welcome. If they don't end up being assigned to authors, hey maybe the plot bunny will strike someone else

But one thing that we could use more of is writers. Right now we have ten. Which is fantastic. But you know, more is always good. Anyone interested in signing up to write for the ficathon?

http://community.livejournal.com/gate_women
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
                        Morjana posted this, don't know if it has been posted here yet.

Thanks Morjana!!
                        Thanks to both of you on your tag-team efforts. Nice way to begin any day by hearing such a lovely voice.

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                          I really really want to see it too...maybe we should ask whom ever it is that owns the rights to the movie if they have any idea if they will release more copies. Maybe Amanda knows...someone could ask her at AT3...maybe!! I'm desperate here...I need Stuck!!!!!!
                          It would be great if someone would ask her about Stuck just on general principle. It would be interesting to hear stories about making it. But we do need to SEE it!

Belated happy birthday to Amanda (and her twin)! I wonder if they pal around at all as adults. I bet they did as kids.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                            It would be great if someone would ask her about Stuck just on general principle. It would be interesting to hear stories about making it. But we do need to SEE it!

Belated happy birthday to Amanda (and her twin)! I wonder if they pal around at all as adults. I bet they did as kids.
                            When she's been asked about it, she never has a clue. She's not connected to the business side of that one at all. Too bad. I SOOOOO want to see it.

The first year of the Chicago convention, Amanda appeared on stage on her birthday. Her brother was there with her for the weekend and they watched the preview tapes for Proof Positive together so Amanda would be prepared to start filming on that Monday.

I wanted to try and record when they showed Breakdown this year in Chicago, but I'm such a chicken. I'm one of those people that always gets caught.
                            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                            William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                            Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                              The first year of the Chicago convention, Amanda appeared on stage on her birthday. Her brother was there with her for the weekend and they watched the preview tapes for Proof Positive together so Amanda would be prepared to start filming on that Monday.
                              Cool! I remember reading somewhere that she said her brother teased her or joked with her about In the Line of Duty where Jolinar is saying "let me go" and Teal'c says "they will not let you go" --and did something like Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody song.

BTW: didn't she look great on Proof Positive? And I love her narrating voice. The show kind of stunk IMHO, though.

Comment

i'm stuck on stuck.

I know that someone on the forum had contact with leslye bourne, jr's brother, and was talking about making copies and getting them distributed/sold through some fans. (ie self distribution insteado f thorugh amanzon or the like) but then nothing happened.

maybe, since amanda doesn't really know anything about the distribution part of it, folks can try to contact leslye through jr's site???

Maybe one of the cons can have a paid screening....attendees pay admission, but that admission price goes towards charity?
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X