Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
    Oooops I posted in the Sanctuary thread but forgot about here.

Webisode 7 is up for anyone that is waiting for it.

still shows up as unavailable in my library.... oh well, am off now until Saturday, it'll give me something to look forward to then! Thanks for the heads-up!
    "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      sure, please feel free to sign it from a member of samanda. SIgn it however you want. It's your card.
      I was at the theatre last night (as I often am), and found the perfect card, so I'm posting it off today. I'm putting it in spoilers (I hope, never attached a picture before, so this may be a disaster!), as there's a slightly rude word in it.. don't think Amanda will mind! Oh blast, the spoilers thing didn't work.. I'm hoping it's small enough not to offend. If it does, please feel free to remove it!
      Attached Files
      "Many a good hanging prevents a bad marriage," William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
        Oooops I posted in the Sanctuary thread but forgot about here.
        Webisode 7 is up for anyone that is waiting for it.
        Oh damn...I have to wait til the morning now to start downloading...thanks for the heads up RoX!!!
        Originally posted by wibbling View Post
        I was at the theatre last night (as I often am), and found the perfect card, so I'm posting it off today. I'm putting it in spoilers (I hope, never attached a picture before, so this may be a disaster!), as there's a slightly rude word in it.. don't think Amanda will mind! Oh blast, the spoilers thing didn't work.. I'm hoping it's small enough not to offend. If it does, please feel free to remove it!
        Cute card!!
        I went looking for one with Australian animals on it or at least some penguins but settled for one with some really pretty flowers on it instead...wish I could show you but I don't have a scanner...either way I told the kids that I absolutely love these cards...hint hint...with my birthday not long after Amanda's!!
        Anyway, I have no idea what I'm going to write in it yet...but I will send it off tomorrow!!!
        Good night everyone...take care, be safe, have fun and hug your loved ones.
        Can I just quickly say that I'm so proud of how all of us stargate fans, no matter who we are and who we love, support and ship, how well we have banded together to show our support to one another is just truly amazing.
        Thank you all for making my day by sharing the camaraderie with your fellow SG fans!
        (((Samandans)))
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
          Cute card!!
          I went looking for one with Australian animals on it or at least some penguins but settled for one with some really pretty flowers on it instead...wish I could show you but I don't have a scanner...either way I told the kids that I absolutely love these cards...hint hint...with my birthday not long after Amanda's!!
          The first shop I went to didn't have the cards I was after, but it did have one with sheep cut out of flowery fabric stuck to it. I thought of you Chelle
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
            I'm seeing stars. Did I get wonked with the noodle?
            wonk, wonk
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
              The first shop I went to didn't have the cards I was after, but it did have one with sheep cut out of flowery fabric stuck to it. I thought of you Chelle
              Hahaha...sweet!! I have a thing for flowers...not sheep though!!

Before I forget...don't forget to vote for Amanda, Sanctuary, Joe Flannigan, RDA and GateWorld!!
              http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

wonk, wonk
                It's better than Bawk Bawk, I supposed.

Hey guys, I have a new ship! It started in Prometheus Unbound.

Walter and Dr Lindsey Novak! Woot!
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                  Hahaha...sweet!! I have a thing for flowers...not sheep though!!

Before I forget...don't forget to vote for Amanda, Sanctuary, Joe Flannigan, RDA and GateWorld!!
                  http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2007/
                  I think that you're lying about not having a thing for sheep. Australian.
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

wonk, wonk
                    I totally read that wrong.

With recent talk of spreading your legs and licking, not to mention this morning's wonking.... I'm kinda worried. I mean, aren't I supposed to be the thread trollop? I feel decidedly innocent by comparison!
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post

With recent talk of spreading your legs and licking, not to mention this morning's wonking.... I'm kinda worried. I mean, aren't I supposed to be the thread trollop? I feel decidedly innocent by comparison!
                      No you don't!
                      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I think that you're lying about not having a thing for sheep. Australian.
                        It's not the aussies who have an affection for sheep honey bunch!!
                        Sure you are!
                        It has been fun in here today!! But all that licking is nerve wracking!! I mean how much more can a girl take...my poor tongue!!!
                        Night guys...sleep tight...sweet dreams!!!!!! Shouldn't be too hard after todays chatter!!
                        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

ponders 'tracy' and 'innocent' in the same sentence.

THinks that i'm in some crime thread and she's replying like her attorney told her to

shakes my head and walks away
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

ponders 'tracy' and 'innocent' in the same sentence.

THinks that i'm in some crime thread and she's replying like her attorney told her to

shakes my head and walks away
                            No, not innocent per se. Just by comparison
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Hey All,

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
                              Going OT for a moment-A lot of you were aware I was getting my most recent CT results today. The news was good. Some of the tumors have remained stable, the bigger ones-the ones that cause me trouble have continued to shrink. We're still doing a break from the chemo-even though I'm still a little torn about the decision, I do feel so much better after just six weeks off it. We're going to reassess in a month.

Thanks for all your continued support Samandans!

Love to you all...

(The only bad news, Mandy, my phosphorus is still low-so no cutting out the nasty tasting powder for me.)
                              That's awesome news Deejay I'm so pleased for you! I'll keep sending positive vibes and prayers your way

((((Deejay))))

Julia(samcarterrules)
                              sigpic
                              Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

I just went out to buy Amanda her birthday card and I kinda... lockedmykeysinmyapartment. As soon as the door closed I looked at the door and said "frell." Then I tilted me head and repeated "frell. Or even a frack."

(spoilers for... randomness.)[SPOILERS]

Don't worry, I didn't really get the penguin of death one. That would just be weird. I wanted the dreams one, but they didn't have it.

Innit cool? The spider has teefs! I ended up getting the Wonderful Girl one... because really... how perfect is this for Amanda?

And, for all my Samanda friends... here is the one I got my my flatmate's birthday. It applies to all of you, too
                                Glad you got back into your flat or you'd be sleeping in the hallway.
                                Speaking of spiders, there's a great fic here:
                                http://community.livejournal.com/sam...fic/13139.html
                                Last edited by jckfan55; 16 August 2007, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X