Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday Suz!

Ooh, I forgot Amanda has to share! My sister and I were born on opposite sides of midnight so we get birthdays of our own

Happy Birthday Amanda
    and Christopher
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      how about...life's little ups and downs
      watch where you step
      glow me
      ice dreams

which are all mine. those might help in the fluff dept
      Haha... at first I was a bit zoned out and didn't realise you were listing fics. I thought "hmmmm.... maybe Sky has gone into that unstructured poetry thing."

*snerk*
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

poetry? me?

yeah, that'd be spooky
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hey all - I've been avoiding most anything about SGA season 4 because I don't want to be too spoiled. However, I'm not sure if there have been any interviews with Amanda about season 4 and I think I'd want to see that. (Oh, such a dilemma!!!) Maybe even interviews with the other SGA cast members talking about Amanda on Atlantis...

Ugh. Ok - let's simplify - how many SGA season 4 previews/commercials are out there right now? I suppose those shouldn't be too much for me, right?

Thanks in advance.
          sigpic
          Thanks to Starlover1990 for the banner

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post

Some of you may have already seen this on Youtube, but I'd thought I'd post it for those who haven't yet. As much as I enjoyed seeing all the photos again, seeing Amanda and Chris so sad is quite unsettling.

Farewell SG-1
            Nice. *sob*

It's Amanda's birthday! I'm so out of the loop! I spent all day with 4 year olds! Happy Birthday Amanda and bro!!!!

Comment

Oh yeah completly forgot, Happy birthday to Christopher too
              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                Happy Birthday Suz!

Ooh, I forgot Amanda has to share! My sister and I were born on opposite sides of midnight so we get birthdays of our own

Happy Birthday Amanda
                and Christopher
                From me too! Happy day!

Comment

Happy Amanda's Birthday everyone!
                  and Christophers, and anyone else born today
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                  My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Happy Birthday Amanda And Christopher ! And Everyone Else Happy Birthday !(waves)
                    sigpic
                    (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Hey Everyone,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA
                      AND CHRISTOPHER!!!

and anyone else who's celebrating today

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Aww, Happy Birthday to Amanda, and her brother.
                        "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello..."

Comment

A big happy birthday to Amanda and her brother. Hope they have lovely, relaxed days.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Happy Birthday to Amanda
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday to Amanda
                              Indeed.

I hope she got the day off.

I don't know how realistic that is... I hope she got cake anyway and lots of Olivia cuddles.
                              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                                I'm watching season six through the audio commentaries...I think I am going to start a tally of how often Peter Deluise says 'God bless Amanda Tapping'....I have to agree with him but it is funny how often he says it
                                I love it how when anyone who speaks about Amanda, they just can't give her enough praise! The woman is awesome...which is why we love her so!!!
                                they probably are thinking along the line of 'we don't want peopel to get the two shows confused'.
                                remember, this is likely the same attitude that led to shanks being told/suggested to grow a beard to keep people from confusing him and ben.
                                skiffy/mgm has a long standing record of underestimating the intelligence of your random fan
                                Argghh...it really irks me that MGM/Skiffy think we are so stupid to not know the difference between SG1 and SGA...now which one is it that has that cute blonde who always saves the day???...you know...the hot one!!! Just joking!!
                                Ribbed for her pleas-
                                Never mind.
                                Hey, have you guys seen that Stargate show? It's pretty cool.
                                ...LOL...with all that talk about ribbing, ridges, screwing twisting...are we still talking about Stargate??
                                I know I'm repeating myself, but I want to see Stuck so, so much.
                                Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                                ditto but the thing is impossible to find!
                                I really really want to see it too...maybe we should ask whom ever it is that owns the rights to the movie if they have any idea if they will release more copies. Maybe Amanda knows...someone could ask her at AT3...maybe!! I'm desperate here...I need Stuck!!!!!!
                                Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                                Happy Birthday Suzotchka.
                                Happy birthday from me also!!
                                I hope she got the day off.
                                I don't know how realistic that is... I hope she got cake anyway and lots of Olivia cuddles.
                                I would imagine that she would still be working on SGA or Sanctuary so I doubt she'll have the day off. But I'm sure she'll get a load of Olivia huggles and cake!!!
                                I'll be working on my birthday...yay...then I'm going to Smiley's 21st straight after work...yay...fingers crossed my SG1 season 10 dvd's come in by Friday!!
                                Well...tis late and I'm running on fumes here so nighty night all....hope you're all well and having fun. Take care, be safe and hug your loved ones...LTS!!!
                                (((Samanda)))
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X