Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
    Absolutely nothing. I totally agree that she's still part of SG-1 due to the movies. Furthermore, even if there weren't any movies, she is still part of SG-1 history. After all, Jack, Jonas, and Hammond had summaries. But someone thought she can't be on both although I don't have a clue why. Maybe Sam's summary is being rewritten and has been removed temporarily?
    Apart from Teal'c, Sam has been in more episodes of SG-1 than any other character. Even if she wasn't to be in the movies, she should still be credited for the role she played during the ten seasons of the show's run.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
      Apart from Teal'c, Sam has been in more episodes of SG-1 than any other character. Even if she wasn't to be in the movies, she should still be credited for the role she played during the ten seasons of the show's run.
      We're in agreement

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

If they don't want the writeup on the MGM page under both SGA and SG1 they could put the photo there & you could click on a link to the Col. Sam writeup.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
          If they don't want the writeup on the MGM page under both SGA and SG1 they could put the photo there & you could click on a link to the Col. Sam writeup.
          I think that's a great suggestion.

Much credit to Replicatertje and Ann Sgc_Fan for their lovely sigs

Comment

Hey Eveyone,

Originally posted by ReganX View Post
            I agree too! Poor Sam/Amanda ((((Sam/Amanda))))

Oooh and kinda OT so spoilers
            Spoiler:

I finally got my brother to watch SG and he actually asked if he could take home my S1 boxset to watch yesterday HeHe! I'm working on getting him on GW now and I'm not the only one in my family who watches SG anymore YAY!! One more SG fan coming up I'm thinking

Julia(samcarterrules)
            sigpic
            Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
              Hey Eveyone,

Spoiler:

I finally got my brother to watch SG and he actually asked if he could take home my S1 boxset to watch yesterday HeHe! I'm working on getting him on GW now and I'm not the only one in my family who watches SG anymore YAY!! One more SG fan coming up I'm thinking

Julia(samcarterrules)
              LOL, are you sure you want to expose him to this lot
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                Hey, if I got my girlfriend involved, Julia can get her brother involved.
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                  Hey Eveyone,

Spoiler:

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  YAY! Bring him in

I am in the process of converting my best mate...alas that involves getting him to watch it while he's over at my house and it's a little tricky as he lives in a different country right now bah.

I'm watching season six through the audio commentaries...I think I am going to start a tally of how often Peter Deluise says 'God bless Amanda Tapping'....I have to agree with him but it is funny how often he says it
                  sigpic
                  Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                  My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

I'm harmless I tell you, harmless.
                    sigpic
                    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                      snorts

yeah, that's what she ALWAYS says
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane View Post
                        Hey, if I got my girlfriend involved, Julia can get her brother involved.
                        LOL, it could be very funny, the poor boy wouldn't know what had hit him eh especially when he got *licked* hehe!!

I'd be...ROTFLMAO!! *inserts evil laugh here*

OK this is totally OT ooops! eh did everyone know that Amanda Tapping is awesome?

Julia(samcarterrules)
                        sigpic
                        Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                          You just keep telling yourself that, sweetie.

*pats Sunny*

Personally I think it's Sky she should be afraid of exposing her friend to. You know, soggy noodles and all that.
                          sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                          May we all be so well loved.

Comment

i'll have you know that my noodles are ALWAYS al dente
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                              i'll have you know that my noodles are ALWAYS al dente

And they are Rotoni also, which will leave ridges in the skin.

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                                I'm watching season six through the audio commentaries...I think I am going to start a tally of how often Peter Deluise says 'God bless Amanda Tapping'....I have to agree with him but it is funny how often he says it
                                Tonight I just watched/listened to the "Death Knell" commentary with Amanda and Peter DeLuise. That's only the second Amanda commentary I've listened to so far (the other was for "Avenger 2.0"), and it was so funny! She and Peter were hilarious together. The "Avenger 2,0" commentary with Martin Wood was great fun too. Amanda's great to listen to, as well as watch! I love the funny accents she does.

In the midst of watching episodes (I'm making my way through S7 just now), I've been going back and watching commentaries inbetween...is there any Amanda commentaries in S5? I forgot to check when I was borrowing my friend's DVDs. And S6 for that matter? I'll have to re-borrow those seasons from my friend if there is any. I didn't notice any in S1-S4 either, but I was going through them so fast I might of missed them!
                                "I have read of a place where humans do battle in a ring of Jello..."

Comment

Working...
                                X