Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
    Hey you know I don't bite! anymore
    Oh please. How many muzzles have you gnawed through? The last one was trinium!

(Repli)suse
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Hi all:

Day late and a dollar short but I sent an e-mail to MGM about what they did with Carter on the character pages of SG-1 and Atlantis - what a joke. The note was respectful and I just felt I had to tell them how ludicrous it was to omit one of the star characters who was integral to the show for 10 years - its entire run - and who, as someone here pointed out, was in the most episodes of any character except Teal'c. Told them it was disrespectful to the character, the actress and the fans.

They (MGM Stargate people) are a bunch of idiots - didn't tell them that I'm telling you that but then again I think most of you already know that so its not like a revelation for you or anything.

Comment

they probably are thinking along the line of 'we don't want peopel to get the two shows confused'.

remember, this is likely the same attitude that led to shanks being told/suggested to grow a beard to keep people from confusing him and ben.

skiffy/mgm has a long standing record of underestimating the intelligence of your random fan
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm just going to make a quick comment on the MGM site. When it first went live they had Carter listed as being on both SG1 and SGA and did not have Weir listed at all. There were a lot of Weir fans upset and a few days later the site was updated again and Carter was listed on just SG1 and Weir was added to SGA. Just about every time they have done an update they have managed to upset one group of fans or another. They updated Carter to Col and moved her to just the SGA side of the site about a week and a half ago and then they updated the pictures for all the SGA folks a week ago. It will not surprise me to not see them add Carter back to the SG1 side until we get closer to the first movie when the character will become a Col. in the SG1 universe. At the same time they will update the SG1 side with new pictures and info.
          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Cascade View Post
            Tonight I just watched/listened to the "Death Knell" commentary with Amanda and Peter DeLuise. That's only the second Amanda commentary I've listened to so far (the other was for "Avenger 2.0"), and it was so funny! She and Peter were hilarious together. The "Avenger 2,0" commentary with Martin Wood was great fun too. Amanda's great to listen to, as well as watch! I love the funny accents she does.

In the midst of watching episodes (I'm making my way through S7 just now), I've been going back and watching commentaries inbetween...is there any Amanda commentaries in S5? I forgot to check when I was borrowing my friend's DVDs. And S6 for that matter? I'll have to re-borrow those seasons from my friend if there is any. I didn't notice any in S1-S4 either, but I was going through them so fast I might of missed them!

These are the commentaries I can remember off the top of my head.
            I can't remember anything for Season 6 or before Season 5, but that doesn't mean there isn't anything. I'm sure someone else will add to the list if they remember. Hopefully my memory hasn't failed me...

Season 5
            Ascension
            Red Sky

Season 7
            Avenger 2.0
            Evolution Pt. 2
            Death Knell
            Resurrection
            Lost City

Season 8
            Covenant

Season 9
            Camelot

Season 10
            A line in the Sand
            The Road Not Taken
            Unending

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              i'll have you know that my noodles are ALWAYS al dente
              Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
              And they are Rotoni also, which will leave ridges in the skin.
              Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              i like rotini because they're pleasantly twisted.....like me

Ribbed for her pleas-

Never mind.

Hey, have you guys seen that Stargate show? It's pretty cool.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I seem to recall someone mentioning this video clip a few weeks back and after stumbling acrossed it again tonight I thought I'd post it. I have to say that this is exactly the reason I feel in love with the actors on the show. For years, I had adored the chararacters, but it was only after I had a chance to see these behind the scene clips that I became so wrapped up in the actors as well.

It's a real shame that there has been such a large amount of animosity amongst their fan base over the years, because they are so wonderful together.

The Three Amigos

Some of you may have already seen this on Youtube, but I'd thought I'd post it for those who haven't yet. As much as I enjoyed seeing all the photos again, seeing Amanda and Chris so sad is quite unsettling.

Farewell SG-1

And for those of you who wanted to see Stuck, I came across this video tonight.
                I wonder if this is our own Famantha? Hmm....
                Not an addict
                Last edited by ForeverSg1; 26 August 2007, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                  It's a real shame that there has been such a large amount of animosity amongst their fan base over the years, because they are so wonderful together.

The Three Amigos
                  Comaradarie and friendship like that is hard to fake. As you say, it's sad that the fans are so closed minded and factional.

FF
                  sigpic

Comment

I seem to recall someone mentioning this video clip a few weeks back and after stumbling acrossed it again tonight I thought I'd post it. I have to say that this is exactly the reason I feel in love with the actors on the show. For years, I had adored the chararacters, but it was only after I had a chance to see these behind the scene clips that I became so wrapped up in the actors as well.

The Three Amigos

Some of you may have already seen this on Youtube, but I'd thought I'd post it for those who haven't yet. As much as I enjoyed seeing all the photos again, seeing Amanda and Chris so sad is quite unsettling.

Farewell SG-1

Not an addict
                    Those are great videos, thanks for linking them!

Whee it's a bank holiday *dance*
                    sigpic
                    Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                    My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Hieveryone!

I love watching and listening to the comminteries that Amanda does there so funny i love them i cant wait to hear and watch the ones she does for season 10 there gonna be awsome yay!

Oh i was wondering does anyone have any clips from the movie stuck ? im having trouble finding some iv seen the pics for it and it liiks great i wish i could see the whole movie though

Its almost september then ATLANTIS SEASON 4 IS ON YAY! i love the new uniforms and Amanda looks great i cant wait

AMANDA ROCKS!
                      sigpic
                      (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

The Three Amigos

Farewell SG-1

Not an addict
                        Thanks for the links Kat,

and yes 'Not an addict' is a Famantha vid, as in the one who also posts here

Comment

I know I'm repeating myself, but I want to see Stuck so, so much.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                            I know I'm repeating myself, but I want to see Stuck so, so much.
                            ditto but the thing is impossible to find!

ooh...

I dreamt I was on stargate last night my dream Samantha Carter was a really cool character too hehe....and we were both kicking ass lol.
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Cool Tattamiire

I had a dream a couple of nights ago i dreamt i finaly got to meet AMANDA at a convention it was sooooo cool it felt so real , i was told the next morring i shouting in my sleep everyone heard i think it was a STARGATE mixed SANCTUARY con
                              sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

NC

Comment

Working...
                                X