Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
    Aw, come on! You know that Lorne/Carter/Teal'c is almost as hot as Sheppard/Carter/McKay.

Or McKay/Carter/Cameron.

Or Sheppard/Carter/Ronon.

Or Sam/Teal'c/Vala.

Or Teal'c/Carter/Ronon.

Are you thoroughly traumatized yet, Eve? I know I am. Except for Sheppard/Carter/Ronon. That could actually be pretty hot work.
    And crazy enough that wasn't the part that I got traumatized off It was something Neep said...pregnant and... ARGH!!!! get it out of my head!!!

I don't mind strange relationships and threesomes, that I can handle... although the first and second one does scare me a bit, Sheppard/Carter/McKay and McKay/Carter/Mitchell Honestly McKay??? yes that is the scariest part

Comment

Needless to say, McKay would be owned no matter what the combination.

Comment

Needless to say, McKay would be owned no matter what the combination.
        True but I am sure Sam will not want anything to do with McKay well besides working to get something solved

btw Spazzy are we having an identity crisis?? changing avatar again I tell you if people change avatar I start to get confused lol. I look at the avatar the most to know who who is... and well yours changes a lot
        Always gives me the confused look...

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
          True but I am sure Sam will not want anything to do with McKay well besides working to get something solved

btw Spazzy are we having an identity crisis?? changing avatar again I tell you if people change avatar I start to get confused lol. I look at the avatar the most to know who who is... and well yours changes a lot
          Always gives me the confused look...
          Haha. I know, I know, it's hard to follow. But Photoshop and I don't always get along, so I don't make my own avatars. And I get kinda bored with the GW ones, so I've decided to just make my daily rounds throughout all of the SG characters.
          Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 08 August 2007, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Haha. I know, I know it's hard to follow. But Photoshop and I don't always get along, so I don't make my own avatars. And I get kinda bored with the GW ones, so I've decided to just make my daily rounds throughout all of the SG characters.
            Well photoshop and I do get along, so if you ever want a special avatar just ask, that will cause less of confusion for me and probably a lot of other people, and also people will think you found your identity back, what is a good thing

Comment

Well photoshop and I do get along, so if you ever want a special avatar just ask, that will cause less of confusion for me and probably a lot of other people, and also people will think you found your identity back, what is a good thing
              Hey, thanks for the offer.

But dude! "Spaz" is in my name. I thought that was fair enough warning!

Comment

And crazy enough that wasn't the part that I got traumatized off It was something Neep said...pregnant and... ARGH!!!! get it out of my head!!!

I don't mind strange relationships and threesomes, that I can handle... although the first and second one does scare me a bit, Sheppard/Carter/McKay and McKay/Carter/Mitchell Honestly McKay??? yes that is the scariest part
                I read a Sheppard/Carter/McKay once. Well written, but i was scared!

Sam's turning out to be quite the little trollop. Jack, Teal'c, Lorne. A man in every port. Lucky girl! Didn't they tease Daniel about that once?
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                Anon

Comment

sam and rodney????

not if he was the last man on earth and she was out of batteries
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                    I read a Sheppard/Carter/McKay once. Well written, but i was scared!

Sam's turning out to be quite the little trollop. Jack, Teal'c, Lorne. A man in every port. Lucky girl! Didn't they tease Daniel about that once?
                    That's a beauty of fanon, right?

Really, I kid about the OT3's. From a ridiculously shallow perspective, it could be pretty intriguing. However, I'm really just a fan of tool/Carter/equipment or gun/Carter/knife, or whatever combination of the kick-ass variety.

ETA: Sky, If Sam and Rodney were the last two people on Earth, you know they would so get it on. Eventually. When nearing death. After she muzzled him.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      sam and rodney????

not if he was the last man on earth and she was out of batteries
                      ETA: Sky, If Sam and Rodney were the last two people on Earth, you know they would so get it on. Eventually. When nearing death. After she muzzled him.
                      No.

Never.

Carter could absolutely create a fantastic doohickey that would satisfy her needs if there were no other men around besides McKay! There would never be a need to resort to McKay!

Comment

All Sam/Jack shippers should read this very amusing fic by Annerb:

Serendipity
                        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3710133/1/

Summary:
                        "A bright, autumn day playing hooky with Sam, what could possibly go wrong? Jack should have known better than to ask."

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist View Post
                          No.

Never.

Carter could absolutely create a fantastic doohickey that would satisfy her needs if there were no other men around besides McKay! There would never be a need to resort to McKay!
                          Wow. Astro, I - I'm speechless.

OK, not completely speechless. You're right: If Carter and McKay were the last two people on Earth, they would not procreate (*shudder*).

Maybe near-death bonding, though?

Comment

Wow. Astro, I - I'm speechless.

OK, not completely speechless. You're right: If Carter and McKay were the last two people on Earth, they would not procreate (*shudder*).

Maybe near-death bonding, though?
                            Nope I'm pretty sure Sam's not into BDSM
                            Maybe with the right person though... JACK

Comment

If you are so inclined, please give love to Sam's hair here!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
                                Sam Carter doesn't even have to roundhouse kick anymore, the technology sees her coming and behaves.
                                LOL My computer has that kind of relationship with my son! I can sit here and argue with it for hours, but the minute I call him down to deal with it, it sits up, smiles and says "What?"

Kay aka Mumsey
                                For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

Working...
                                X