Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    OMG, a new threesome, sam/teal'c/lorne....mmhm. Interesting.
    Images... bad images... they will haunt me... get them out!!!!
    sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
    "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
    My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

OMG, a new threesome, sam/teal'c/lorne....mmhm. Interesting.
      On second thoughts.... no no no!

now that's an image that's gonna haunt me
      ... maybe he is pregnant with Sam's baby! THIS ALL MAKES SNENSE!

I need to pu tthe tequila down.
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
        Images... bad images... they will haunt me... get them out!!!!
        See, look! We agree yayz.

Did you know that earlier I had an argument with Anja (well... it wasn't an argument. We both got stroppy about something at the same time) and she got quite upset and she sounded like Janet in entity. I wanted to hug her but I was mad. Grrrrr
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          I need to pu tthe tequila down.
          yes, yes you do.

It's morning.

The appropriate drink for the morning is memosas. (champagne in orange juice)

or maybe a screwdriver (vodka in OJ)

tequila just isn't a morning drink
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

yes, yes you do.

It's morning.

The appropriate drink for the morning is memosas. (champagne in orange juice)

or maybe a screwdriver (vodka in OJ)

tequila just isn't a morning drink
            It's only 1am!

Heh, one Christmas we started with a champagne breakfast. The entire extended family starting at 10am isn't pretty.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

See, look! We agree yayz.

Did you know that earlier I had an argument with Anja (well... it wasn't an argument. We both got stroppy about something at the same time) and she got quite upset and she sounded like Janet in entity. I wanted to hug her but I was mad. Grrrrr
              That's what happens when girls live together! Though Marian and I haven't done that yet.

Random... I know, but I think Amanda or Sam... or more likely Helen was in my dream the other night. I think it was Helen anyway. We were living on a boat, and it was like 1912 ish cause we were wearing Titanic(film)-like clothing. And we were sailing somewhere. It was a ship more than a boat methinks. And we got to a harbour and there was this railway line type thing leading out of the water. And we went up it, and we glided along it and parked somewhere. And we were living there. I think we then went to Te Papa to a current exhibit called the Poisoners, like Cluedo kinda. And my younger brother and I (though not my actual younger brother) solved it, but we got poisoned and died, only not really. Helen was crying, I think. That's when I woke up...
              sigpic

"I don't know how you can call yourself a scientist and not worship at the altar of Roddenberry" - Coombs
              "The men cheered! The women fainted! The children waved multi-coloured flags!" - Amanda Tapping
              My Livejournal my Tweets and my Tumblr

Comment

It's only 1am!

Heh, one Christmas we started with a champagne breakfast. The entire extended family starting at 10am isn't pretty.
                Lol...a lot of my family did that one Christmas when my Aunt got the all clear from her cancer, where ever we all were scattered around the country...the drunken loving extended phone calls started about 9am...it was hilarious.

Originally posted by Spacegirlnz View Post
                That's what happens when girls live together! Though Marian and I haven't done that yet.

Random... I know, but I think Amanda or Sam... or more likely Helen was in my dream the other night. I think it was Helen anyway. We were living on a boat, and it was like 1912 ish cause we were wearing Titanic(film)-like clothing. And we were sailing somewhere. It was a ship more than a boat methinks. And we got to a harbour and there was this railway line type thing leading out of the water. And we went up it, and we glided along it and parked somewhere. And we were living there. I think we then went to Te Papa to a current exhibit called the Poisoners, like Cluedo kinda. And my younger brother and I (though not my actual younger brother) solved it, but we got poisoned and died, only not really. Helen was crying, I think. That's when I woke up...
                Thats a very cool dream..hehe...I dreamt Stargate was filming on Sheffield Hallam University campus near me and I was in it...running through the city centre with Amanda Tapping waving a P90 with aliens after us....it was a very cool dream.
                Last edited by Tittamiire; 08 August 2007, 05:25 AM. Reason: demons made my fingers mistype really badly...
                sigpic
                Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Don't forget to vote for Amanda and Sanctuary in The 2007 SyFy Portal Genre Awards
                  -

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                    Sam Carter does not need the Ancient Gene to operate Atlantean technology - she just roundhouse kicks the equipment into submission until it operates for her.
                    Did anyone else get an instant visual from that statement?

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                      *nods* Mmmmmm... *savours*
                      scarimor

Comment

The Samandans, when they get let out of their cell for exercise time. But that's not for another 2 hours
                        Helen Magnus: What are those Samandans doing in the gutter again?
                        Bigfoot: I'm sorry, Doctor. No matter what I try they wind up there every time.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                          Hey, it's what we do
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                            Least we're all looking at the stars....
                            sigpic
                            Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
                            My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                              Don't forget to vote for Amanda and Sanctuary in The 2007 SyFy Portal Genre Awards
                              Thank you RoX for keeping us reminded to vote for Amanda and for Sanctuary!!!

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                              I did get a few visuals from the last 2 pages, some I preferred not to have

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                                I did get a few visuals from the last 2 pages, some I preferred not to have
                                Aw, come on! You know that Lorne/Carter/Teal'c is almost as hot as Sheppard/Carter/McKay.

Or McKay/Carter/Cameron.

Or Sheppard/Carter/Ronon.

Or Sam/Teal'c/Vala.

Or Teal'c/Carter/Ronon.

Are you thoroughly traumatized yet, Eve? I know I am. Except for Sheppard/Carter/Ronon. That could actually be pretty hot work.

Comment

Working...
                                X