Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    plausible/schmausible

Lorne is my fav character on atlantis. sam is soon to be, and while i'm not in the mood to ship them, i'd love to explore thier working relationship
    I'd like to see that too, because I don't think we see Lorne that much as it is. Anytime a character doesn't get a lot of screen time, I am interested in seeing more of them, and of course I am always interested in seeing Sam's relationships with her fellow crew/team members/what have you.

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
    Well, they will have to share in an adult manner.

Heh. Adult. Manner.

*cue seedy pr0n music*
    I can just imagine, over the beautiful Atlantis music... chicka bow bow

That'd put a new spin on things
    Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
    Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      plausible/schmausible

Lorne is my fav character on atlantis. sam is soon to be, and while i'm not in the mood to ship them, i'd love to explore thier working relationship
      "Working relationship"....

Problem is Lorne is very cute, but Sam may be taken...

*runs*
      Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
      That's easy!

Lorne gets her in the Pegasus Galaxy.
      Teal'c gets her in the Milky Way.

Everybody wins!
      Who gets her in the Sanctuary time/ space dimension...???
      Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
      Oh and people told AT this was a *safe* place to visit on the internet.
      As down to earth as she seems, I sometimes wonder if she thinks we're all a bit

nuts.
      Hopefully she knows we're harmless whackos.
      I think the hardest thing would be not joining in the play.

Will Zimmerman: Why do these creatures have their own wing in the Sanctuary? What are they?

Helen Magnus: They call themselves Samandans. They're mostly harmless, but they tend to be overly excitable. We keep them here for their own protection.
      And for the protection of society at large.
      Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
      Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
        Who gets her in the Sanctuary time/ space dimension...???
        The Samandans, when they get let out of their cell for exercise time. But that's not for another 2 hours
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
          ...this IS the best place to visit on the net as far as being AT friendly!!
          If they need any Samandans to stand in for a webisode...I'll volunteer...gladly...I can just picture the cage they keep us in...complete with blue jelly shots and pictures of Amanda all over the walls...and when Helen comes to "visit"...we'd all look at her with adoring eyes...like the little aliens in the movie ToyStory when they look at the claw!...hhhmmmm...Amanda!!!!

I didn't leave any teeth marks did I?? I really try to not bite...hard!!

Oh cool...WTG Sally...good question too...never thought much about that but I guess it's pretty conclusive then!!

Night all...take care and hug your loved ones!
          (((Samanda)))
          me, me, pick me, i wana go dere, Blue Jello and Pics of Amanda, Wow, I would be entertained for hour...no days..no...and dont even get me started on Helen

Originally posted by Cascade View Post
          Teehee. Ah, I love caption games!
          Me 2, they are so fun

As for Sam's abilities on Atlantis
          Spoiler:
          I'm fine with her not being able to use the ancient gene therapy. It would be too convenient. I'm glad they built in the idea from day 1 that it doesn't take in everyone. Besides she has plenty of other talents. She's going to be the big cheese after all!

NZNeep--I remember that AT story. The fact that she's actually told it just shows how down to earth she is.
          Samanda--a kingdom where all roads lead to Amanda Tapping.
          And streets and even if you not on a road, street, lane, drive.....it still leads to Amanda, either Her or the gutter.

The Samandans, when they get let out of their cell for exercise time. But that's not for another 2 hours
          oh ohw better watch out those samandans can get dangerous at exercise time
          sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Amanda_Tapping_Fan View Post
            oh ohw better watch out those samandans can get dangerous at exercise time
            Wot? Just... stretching my legs innit.
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Sam Carter does not need the Ancient Gene to operate Atlantean technology - she just roundhouse kicks the equipment into submission until it operates for her.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                Sam Carter does not need the Ancient Gene to operate Atlantean technology - she just roundhouse kicks the equipment into submission until it operates for her.
                She doesn't need the Ancient Gene if she's pregnant with Jack's baby
                or Shep's...

Comment

Sam Carter doesn't even have to roundhouse kick anymore, the technology sees her coming and behaves.
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                    or Shep's...
                    Sam doesn't need to be pregnant with anyone's baby to be awesome.
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Sam Carter doesn't even have to roundhouse kick anymore, the technology sees her coming and behaves.
                      Is Sam taking lessons from Chuck Norris?

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                        Is Sam taking lessons from Chuck Norris?
                        Does Chuck Norris need to be pregnant with anyone's baby to be awesome?
                        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

If Chuck Norris were pregnant with anyone's baby, I'd be a little concerned. And on second thought...I think Chuck Norris takes lessons from Sam Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle View Post
                            If Chuck Norris were pregnant with anyone's baby, I'd be a little concerned. And on second thought...I think Chuck Norris takes lessons from Sam Carter.
                            Chuck Norris learned all he knows from Sam Carter!
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I agree

When does sam get pregnant with jack or sheps baby ?
                              sigpic
                              (''For all Eternity'') Ripperette,MultishipperAmanda=Angel Magnett,Teslan,Willen

Comment

Well, they will have to share in an adult manner.

Heh. Adult. Manner.

*cue seedy pr0n music*
                                OMG, a new threesome, sam/teal'c/lorne....mmhm. Interesting.

GO sam GO!!!!

Originally posted by ccdsah View Post
                                or Shep's...
                                WHacks

now that's an image that's gonna haunt me
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X