Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by donamac View Post
    Fried cakes! Breadier donuts with something to sink your teeth into. There was a bakery in Troy NY where my mom was from and when I was little I remember waking up in the morning to hear the Freihoffers bakery truck (pulled by horses as was the milk van) coming along and stopping out front to leave an order. (During the WWII when they went back to using horses because of gas rationing.) Fried cakes you could have without sugar, with powdered sugar or white sugar or chocolate, etc. Didn't get them often other than plain as there was sugar rationing too. But what a treat. KK are AWFUL--just WAY too sweet and soft. UGH!! When the 1st store opened in Seattle a few years ago folks were lined up at 2am for the opening. I just didn't get it!!

donamac
    Yeah we just got our first KK here a year ago so I decided to try them out and I didn't understand what the big hubba was all about. They were much too sweet and greasy for me. I'm not a big fan of donuts in general, but if I'm going to eat one it's typically either donut holes or an apple fritter.

Honestly, if I'm gonna get up at 5am and go out I'd rather just go to a bakery and pick up a nice fresh, steaming hot loaf of bread. YUMMY!

Ok, here's a question for ya. Is there any food that you tend to get cravings for? For me it's nuts. I'm not sure why, but sometimes in the middle of the night all I can think about is peanuts, cashews, pistachios, and almonds. Hmm wonder if it means I really am NUTZ?

If I remember correctly I think Amanda said she got cravings for peaches/fruit when she was pregnant and she her favorite comfort foods are chips and cookies. What do you think Sam craves at night?
    Last edited by ForeverSg1; 05 February 2007, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Famantha View Post
      this particular scene inspired me a few days ago
      I haven't made a lot of GIF but I try

Spoiler:

I love it and I so snagged it hope you don't mind.

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
      I will try and keep everyone informed!

*ETA* Wait, I will have to work on doohickies, wet noodles and wet socks sometimes as well!

Don't forget you also use apples. But don't mix apples and oranges I hear it leads to explosions of suns. Congrats on the 600 posts. I have some catching up to do.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!

"The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding, go out to meet it."--Thucydides

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
          Happy Birthday Becky
          Also happy birthday from me...i hope you have a wonderful day

I was watching Death Knell last night...i love the Sam whump in there, very good...

And after making a new sig...i also had to make a wallpaper of it...so i thought i would post it here...hope you people don't mind the whump poster in here of our fav character

(thumbnail, click on it for bigger version)

I hope you people like it
          sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Becky!

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by NZBG View Post
              Hehe! Spacegirlnz already found an ice cream store meeting the criteria! Now she just has to look for donut stores.

*edit* 600 posts? For crying out loud, that means I have to post something profound. But I can't think of anything. So here is a picture of Amanda with a crumpet on her head:

http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/8...crumpetvq8.jpg
              Congrats on 600

Originally posted by scarimor View Post
              "I did not borrow your lace panties!"

"You're wearing them right now, aren't you sir..."
              like those text with the pics

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
              Hi Ho Samandans...just a quick fly by to say hi and with any luck I should be back into the thread by Thursday...I have been swamped with homework and other RL issues...so I've missed a few days here...is in withdrawel...D'oH!
              Anyhoo...hope everyone is well and happy!!
              Happy birthday JanSam....sorry I missed your day...hope it was great!!
              And congrats to all milestones reached...WTG!!
              Oh and welcome to all newbies...please remember to rate this thread...we really are a great bunch...most of the time!!...hehe!!!
              Well..as per my usual end of post wording...goodnight all...take care, be safe and be happy...and hug your loved ones...even when they leave the grill on and nearly burn down the house and you have to rush out of work coz your daughter rings you to say she's just got home from school and the house is full of smoke and it's hot as netu outside and you leave in such a hurry you forget to turn the air con off at work and have to ring the boss to explain why you rushed out of work only to have said daughter cry all over you and confess she left the grill on in the morning...holy hannah....so can you guess what happened here today???!!!..hehe...all ended well...kitchen survived but my heart nearly didn't...still....you gotta love kids....so hug your loved ones!!

(((((chelle))))))

I hope everything is ok now
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover1990 View Post
                Also happy birthday from me...i hope you have a wonderful day

I was watching Death Knell last night...i love the Sam whump in there, very good...

And after making a new sig...i also had to make a wallpaper of it...so i thought i would post it here...hope you people don't mind the whump poster in here of our fav character

Amazingly done. Did you make that at the same time you made your sig? I love the captions on both your sig and the wallpaper!

Poor Sam! But she did kick butt!

Wendy
                Hugs
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  Amazingly done. Did you make that at the same time you made your sig? I love the captions on both your sig and the wallpaper!

Poor Sam! But she did kick butt!

Wendy
                  Hugs

uhm...sorta...i made the sig last night...after i watched and capped the episode...and i made the Wallpaper today...after school

Yeah poor Sam, but she did really a good job...i know i couldn't do that...

Sam is just a super woman and so is amanda to
                  sigpic

Comment

uhm...sorta...i made the sig last night...after i watched and capped the episode...and i made the Wallpaper today...after school

Yeah poor Sam, but she did really a good job...i know i couldn't do that...

Sam is just a super woman and so is amanda to
                    Close.

Amanda does that kind of acting really well and you can just see that she loves having such a chunky meaty storyline. Samandan - The Superwoman.

Imagine her in red tights and a big SS on the front.

Wendy
                    Hugs
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
                      Honestly, if I'm gonna get up at 5am and go out I'd rather just go to a bakery and pick up a nice fresh, steaming hot loaf of bread. YUMMY!
                      mmmhm, hot bread!!!!!!!!!!!

i'm a bread nut. I could live on bread alone i swear. Hot bread adn real butter. my ultimate crave
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hey what's not like, it has Sam and it has whump, something many Samandans love
                        oh and not mention a dirty Sam...eh Scari
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

i'm a bread nut. I could live on bread alone i swear. Hot bread adn real butter. my ultimate crave
                          Stahp it! Yer makin' me drool all over my keyboard here...!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

If I remember correctly I think Amanda said she got cravings for peaches/fruit when she was pregnant and she her favorite comfort foods are chips and cookies. What do you think Sam craves at night?
                            I unfortunately crave chips I must make sure they are not in the house, so I don't give into the temptation.

I thinks Sam would also like things chips and the salty crunchy (bad) snacks, they are easy to munch on, when working late at night on your next doohickie
                            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

So with all the donuts, you can add bread and butter. Fattening goodies.

I do believe we need some more news for Sanctury before we all turn to the ultimate fat source; chocolate and cake.

Wendy
                              Hugs
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Yeah we just got our first KK here a year ago so I decided to try them out and I didn't understand what the big hubba was all about. They were much too sweet and greasy for me. I'm not a big fan of donuts in general, but if I'm going to eat one it's typically either donut holes or an apple fritter.

Ok, here's a question for ya. Is there any food that you tend to get cravings for? For me it's nuts. I'm not sure why, but sometimes in the middle of the night all I can think about is peanuts, cashews, pistachios, and almonds. Hmm wonder if it means I really am NUTZ?

After the average day, blue jello.

When she's really missing her favorite 2 star General, chocolate cake!

Comment

Working...
                                X