Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    the thing I like about "Samanda" is that to my recollection, it sort of developed naturally out of conversations. When I first joined the thread I never would have thought of being such a denizen here & actually calling myself something like a "Samandan." I see it as being all in good fun.
    Me too. I use the word in conversation now regularly and it just seems like yet another word. It did take a while, though. Initially, I kept thinking: "Samanada? Are these folks for real?"

Then I got involved with the group here, realized what fantastic and beautiful people you all were, and the word didn't matter. It just became a word.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarterFan View Post
      the Sanctuary Website Works!
      It Works, Go Check It Out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Uh...squee.

Way freakin' cool.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek View Post
        "Samanada?
        Samanada... isn't that a country somewhere?

My LJ

Comment

i thought so. had a queen and court and everything
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
            Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            No...no...you're thinking of Samanda.

Samanada however means something else entirely. Samanada is the name for the poor people of Samanda.

You see...some Samandans have something, and some like me have little to nothing, or nada. Thus, we are the Samandan Samanadas.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

nnnnnnnnnnnnngggg!

You chaps have NO sympathy for my phobia!

scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia View Post
                Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
                No...no...you're thinking of Samanda.

Samanada however means something else entirely. Samanada is the name for the poor people of Samanda.

You see...some Samandans have something, and some like me have little to nothing, or nada. Thus, we are the Samandan Samanadas.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

If you go to Stage3Media's website and click on productions there is more information on Sanctuary http://www.stage3media.com/Productions.html.

On the SG1 side of things today's marathon on SciFi has been fun to watch this morning with early episodes of SG1 - so far I've watch "Hathor" and "Singularity" is currently on.

Couple of Sanctuary pictures
                  Spoiler:

Last edited by tsaxlady; 12 February 2007, 10:55 AM.
                  My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                    If you go to Stage3Media's website and click on productions there is more information on Sanctuary http://www.stage3media.com/Productions.html.

On the SG1 side of things today's marathon on SciFi has been fun to watch this morning with early episodes of SG1 - so far I've watch "Hathor" and "Singularity" is currently on.
                    Very cool stuff and nice pictures too.

Comment

Thanks for the info tsax Oh and I love kick-ass soldier Sam in the Hathor episode, it may not be one of the best they've written (according to some) but it sure was fun to watch
                      Last edited by Mandysg1; 12 February 2007, 11:06 AM.
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Spoiler:

Those pics are absolutely gorgeous!!!
                        Gimme more, I'm an addict!
                        : Now you, you I would listen to if you were reading a phonebook.
                        Geeky : Oh brother...
                        : See I love this whole sexy librarian thing...

Supporting Samantha Carter as leader of Atlantis

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                          Thanks for the info tsax Oh and I love kick-ass soldier Sam in the Hathor episode, it may not be one of the best they've written (according to some) but it sure was fun to watch
                          Yep not the best written story. But fun to watch. Love the Cater - Dr. Fraiser stuff from Hathor
                          My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Spoiler:

For some reason Emma Peel popped into my head with that AT photo.

Comment

RE: Sanctuary
                              Spoiler:
                              I assume Emilie Ullerup is that blonde chick who's playing Amanda's daughter? And she was in Battlestar Galactica? I checked IMDB, and I have a feeling she played Kasey's mum (that kid who Starbuck thought was her daughter). And sif the game executive used to/still does work for Electronic Arts :| EA are like the most 'hated' games publisher around lol (kinda like how 'everyone hates' Microsoft )

However, that pic of Amanda in the leather jacket and teh dark hair and teh pistol is teh hawt :drool:

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
                                Aside from the "women behind bars" remark... this is another one of those "fun" moments

Spoiler:

Sam: Wow. That's... impressive.
                                Jack: ... Crunches

*general disclaimer: not following Mandy*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X