Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post
    As the countdown to the New Year nears, we still have time for a little more CAPTIONARY ...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...al/SamRoll.jpg

(Actually, this one's harder than I thought ... any takers?)
    Sam: So many dohickies, so little time...

OR

Medic: More dohickies for Lt. Colonel Carter. STAT!!!

OR

Sam: Must. Have. More. Blue. Jello.
    sigpic
    I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
      I thought that they said that Selmak was a he, even though he was being hosted by a female, prior to Jacob becoming host?
      selmac was referred to as a she to a point, then about Alliance or so, jacob started calling selmac a he.

sam called jolinar a he until she met martouf, then she started calling her a she

It brings up an interesting social issue. goa'uld, especially tok'ra, don't have the luxury to be picky when it comes to hosts. and martouf/lantash himself said that the host and symbiote love as one...what happens when, let's say that jolinar survived and went into a male host.

would lantash and jolinar now be separated if the new host could not participate in a same gender relationship? or would jolinar and lantash convince thier hosts that same gender was ok and fine?
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

As the countdown to the New Year nears, we still have time for a little more CAPTIONARY ...

Sam Thinking: I'm so going to bite his hand if it moves further south!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          selmac was referred to as a she to a point, then about Alliance or so, jacob started calling selmac a he.

sam called jolinar a he until she met martouf, then she started calling her a she

It brings up an interesting social issue. goa'uld, especially tok'ra, don't have the luxury to be picky when it comes to hosts. and martouf/lantash himself said that the host and symbiote love as one...what happens when, let's say that jolinar survived and went into a male host.

would lantash and jolinar now be separated if the new host could not participate in a same gender relationship? or would jolinar and lantash convince thier hosts that same gender was ok and fine?

They should have just stuck with calling them 'It'

Sam asks, "So dad, what does Selmac think about this?" Jacob answers," It feels the same as I, there's just something odd about transvestsnakes."
          Doh!

Comment

Are you *sure* you want your bed to be these same specifications?

or

All right, I can put the doohicky here in the shoulder and slip a thingamajig behind her head...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
              see, that's just it, androgenous means lacking sexual definition. Gender neutral

so in saying that vala kept the show from being androgenous...dude they insulted the boys too. cause they basically said that jack, daniel, teal'c AND sam all lacked sex appeal.

i think they need to look up the word too, cause i don't think it means what they think it means
              I KNOW! It appears their definition of "sex appeal" is mighty mighty narrow.

Every single member of the team ooozes sex appeal in one way or another. So much so, that I feel a need to wax poetic (or not) on the subject for a moment.

Sam-She's beautiful. She makes BDUs look pretty dang sharp. When she lifts her eyes and smiles the way she does-it's astounding the sizzle that's there. Then add her brains, and her charm and there's sex appeal by the truck-full. Smart is sexy, Boys, smart is very, very sexy.

Jack-Again-an incredibly handsome man by many people's standards. Chisled features, silvery hair, soulful eyes. And man did he cut a nice figure in those tight t-shirts. And has some FINE forearms. (I admit, I am a sucker for nice looking forearms. Even more than butts. Or chests.) His swagger, and sarcasm. His confidence, and angst. Oh yeah. Very sexy. Very appealing.

Daniel-Come on...haven't they heard that smart is sexy? Oh yes, it is. The boyish looks, the glasses. (I love glasses. And tweed. Daniel needs to start wearing tweed, methinks.) He's not everyone's cup of tea, and I prefer Jack and Teal'c myself, but I do see why many, many people find him quite sexy indeed.

Teal'c. Strong. Those arms. ARMS to die for. Sultry voice. Beautiful eyes. (My mom looked at that team picture you all sent me from AT2 and said "You know, that woman is very nice I should start watching...woah. Who is that-pointing to Teal'c? He's georgus! I really should start watching this show!) Silent. Brooding. Goodness I know women who melt for men like him. Androgynous? Bah!

There has been nothing androgynous about SG1. Ever.

Comment

I wish Sam's response to O'Neill would have been "Hurts like hell, Sir" when he asked if she was OK.
                sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux View Post
                  Sam: So many dohickies, so little time...

OR

Medic: More dohickies for Lt. Colonel Carter. STAT!!!

OR

Sam: Must. Have. More. Blue. Jello.
                  It's late. I'm not feeling well. But Sunnie! Did you MEAN to take that to such a naughty place? Or is it just my gutter-mind at work?

Comment

Chris wondered if perhaps this latest practical joke had gone a bit too far when Amanda passed out on the Gateroom floor.

Amanda: (snickering to the medic) I think he fell for it. Who says revenge is a dish best served cold? I got him back immediately.

The medic: You should so get an academy award for that performace.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
                      It's late. I'm not feeling well. But Sunnie! Did you MEAN to take that to such a naughty place? Or is it just my gutter-mind at work?
                      Oh, feel better quickly! I'm not Sunny, but I'm pretty sure she meant to take that exactly where she took that.

Welcome StargateSister!

Comment

I KNOW! It appears their definition of "sex appeal" is mighty mighty narrow.

Every single member of the team ooozes sex appeal in one way or another. So much so, that I feel a need to wax poetic (or not) on the subject for a moment.

Sam-She's beautiful. She makes BDUs look pretty dang sharp. When she lifts her eyes and smiles the way she does-it's astounding the sizzle that's there. Then add her brains, and her charm and there's sex appeal by the truck-full. Smart is sexy, Boys, smart is very, very sexy.

Jack-Again-an incredibly handsome man by many people's standards. Chisled features, silvery hair, soulful eyes. And man did he cut a nice figure in those tight t-shirts. And has some FINE forearms. (I admit, I am a sucker for nice looking forearms. Even more than butts. Or chests.) His swagger, and sarcasm. His confidence, and angst. Oh yeah. Very sexy. Very appealing.

Daniel-Come on...haven't they heard that smart is sexy? Oh yes, it is. The boyish looks, the glasses. (I love glasses. And tweed. Daniel needs to start wearing tweed, methinks.) He's not everyone's cup of tea, and I prefer Jack and Teal'c myself, but I do see why many, many people find him quite sexy indeed.

Teal'c. Strong. Those arms. ARMS to die for. Sultry voice. Beautiful eyes. (My mom looked at that team picture you all sent me from AT2 and said "You know, that woman is very nice I should start watching...woah. Who is that-pointing to Teal'c? He's georgus! I really should start watching this show!) Silent. Brooding. Goodness I know women who melt for men like him. Androgynous? Bah!

There has been nothing androgynous about SG1. Ever.
                        I'm drooling here....

So.

Not.

Androgynous.

Comment

Originally posted by StargateSister View Post
                          Hello... I am new to this thread, but decided to check it out coz I have heard a heap of positives about it. And I wouldn't be in here if I didn't love Amanda/Sam!! LOL!!!
                          Hey! Glad you found your way over here!

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                          Chris wondered if perhaps this latest practical joke had gone a bit too far when Amanda passed out on the Gateroom floor.

Amanda: (snickering to the medic) I think he fell for it. Who says revenge is a dish best served cold? I got him back immediately.

The medic: You should so get an academy award for that performace.

And for anyone not feeling well....*hugs*

Comment

Hey I can't control where your mind goes. Heck, I'm lucky if I can control where MY mind goes.

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post
                            Oh, feel better quickly! I'm not Sunny, but I'm pretty sure she meant to take that exactly where she took that.

Welcome StargateSister!
                            Don't go blaming me if your minds go there. <weg>
                            sigpic
                            I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Androgenous?

All those go'aulds wandering around in skimpy outfits? Teal'c? Oh yeah... there's not an overtly masculine bone in his body. RDA and Michael Shanks? Terribly girly. And Amanda... she's so butch she's often mistaken for a man...

Not.

Are they even watching the same show?

Do they not understand that there is more to sex-appeal than bare skin, exposed boobs, and tight leather pants?

Oh wait, dumb question.

My LJ

Comment

i'm not sure who gave us the link for a bunch of interviews about 10 years of stargate sg1 (tsax?), but i was wondering if anyone watched the whole 40 something minutes of it. i 'tried', but my internet goes on periodically and it stopped the transmission. the only way for me to see more was to start the whole blasted thing over. (and you can't just fastforward through things)

anyhoo, for anyone that watched it, what was amanda's NEW parts in it? can you remember what she said?

sally
                                sally

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X