X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
    but you cannot deny the HOTNESS
    *sigh*

Fine...yes...you're right. They're most definitely extremely, supremely and unquantifiably HAWT.

You won. Feel better now?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by suse View Post
      Good to know I'm not the only one who found Moebeus horribly depressing. Funny on the surface moments, but nasty longterm ones. I can't help but feel "my" team died in that ep and S9/S10 is a reflection of that.

Suse

I love the takecharge!Sam in Foothold.
      I never found Moebius depressing...and I never felt as though the original team died...I don't know...that's just the way I see it...I think for me the most depressing ep was Heroes...not happy that they killed off Janet...buggers!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Two more stills - last for tonight

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Thanks again, tsax.

And that kid must've had a major growth spurt after he filmed that episode!

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
            Yikes.

Take a shower, AD. A nice cold one.
            He can't...we're on water restrictions...no amount of cold water can cool the boy down!!
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I'm off...for now...I have enjoyed the posts...have some opinions on some of them but I'm not sure how I should post them ...I really don't like to rock the boat but you all have some very valid points...some I agree with and others I'm confused with ...they are all very....interesting to say the least ...either way I think Amanda is a truly wonderful person who deserves a lot more credit than she's given...well that's what I think anyways!!
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Well like several others here I have been playing around some when I have a little time with MGM's revamped site - I worked on a second page today devoted to Amanda - it is still a work in progress
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  see, i've always seen it, if anyone is pining, it's jack.
                  That's what it looked like to me, in Divide and Conquer. In fact in that episode it looked all one way to me - Jack being embarrassed about having to confess to it, and Sam dealing with that in a cool and professional way.

"resolved". What has to be resolved? There's so little that needed resolving anyway - potential shippy moments were such rare, few and far between elements over the seasons. Those that did surface were often suggestions from alternative realities or time-loops or concussion-induced mind-wandering. Season 7 moments didn't ring true - except to knock the ship right on the head as a no-go. I've never seen any indication that a relationship kindled between them since Jack left the SGC either. They "resolved" it when they disappeared it, imo.
                  Last edited by scarimor; 16 October 2006, 12:31 AM.
                  scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady View Post
                    Here are some Ripple Effect Behind the Scene pictures of AT

Ripple Effect Behind The Scene Slideshow
                    Thank you
                    scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                      Thats the one! OMG hand on Gun = Pure Sex

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
                      Lordy yes. Amanda does that so much in her promo shots. It's a definite "thing", I tells ya!
                      scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                        and that ending scene, where sam and jack see the fish in jack's supposedly fishless pond... how nice to add that little touch that gives the viewers the impression that all is NOT normal and reset. was it just a joke? was jack fibbing about the fish all along (because he was too embarrassed to admit he just couldn't catch the danged fish?). did the writers add that little remark because it was a simpson's joke? did rda?

basically, moebius left me feeling... sad.

sally
                        My hubbie figured this one out. See, in the final reality in the past, they *had* a working jumper. So they took one final trip together... to spend the rest of their lives living on the edge of a secluded lake in Minnesota. Which they obviously had to stock with fish in order to live off it. Sam got to spend the rest of her life tinkering with the jumper, creating all kinds of "Gilligan's Island" stuff for the log cabin Jack built. They of course destroyed all this and evidence of it before they died.

They did have kids, and John Shepard is actually they're great-great-great whatever grandson. This is all hubbie's theory, BTW... who claims not to be a shipper.

Comment

How about a new CAPTION THIS:

Hehehe. I told 'em to get a room...

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                            Hehehe. I told 'em to get a room...
                            Hey...good one!!
                            Night all...take care and be safe!!
                            Oh yeah....almost forgot....
                            Amanda rocks!!

And Sam's brilliant!!

Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
                              Yes I agree and I can see your point but on the other hand...unless you make your voice heard and stand up for yourself and say..."hey...I'm not happy with this"...then no ones gonna think there's a problem. It happens all the time...you have to stand up for what you feel is right and unless you say something nothing will change.
                              BTW...I love Amanda...she's just awesome...an amazing person...
                              the thing is, when you're a male and stand up for yourself, you're doing the right thing. When you're fans of a male actor and stand up for him, you're a 'true fan'...yet if you're a female and stand up for yourself, you're a witch and demanda and are just being flat out unreasonable.

if you're fans of a female character and stand up for that character your opinion is dismissed and discounted and you're called names
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Cam: You hid their sandwiches, didn'tcha?
                                scarimor

Comment

Working...
                                X