Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    it will be awesome if she can win
    I think she's pretty much a shoe in now...she's 14000 ahead of #2...but we can't let her lead slip...besides...how can she lose when she has us Samandans supporting her!!!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
      y'know, sometimes i'm amazed by the amount of credit people give "a bunch of teenage boys" or "a load of fourteen year old boys". i swear to god i have never in my life known a bunch of teenaged boys to do anything!
      I dunno, my cousin and his friends seem to spend a lot of time putting multicoloured lights (flashing or otherwise), spoilers, alloys and HUGE speakers onto their souped-up, go-faster striped sheds-on-wheels (aka cheap cars)!

And, to stay on topic, I don't think that Sam would ever consider putting anything trashy like that onto her nice vintage Volvo... a few *minor* adjustments to the engine to make it go like a rocket maybe, but no fluffy dice
      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
        y'know, sometimes i'm amazed by the amount of credit people give "a bunch of teenage boys" or "a load of fourteen year old boys". i swear to god i have never in my life known a bunch of teenaged boys to do anything!

Oh yeah. I remeber trying to get my son to clean up his room during his teenage years with no luck. Now the only thing I have to worry about is ever changing beard style.

But I did find it funny that they thought everyone voting for AT was a teenager.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
          I thought you were going to say Sam makes the world go round.
          Behold, the power of Sam!

(I know we aren't supposed to quote pictures, but it was calling to me. )
          [/QUOTE]
          DoH...I wasn't quick enough!
          But you're right...Sam...no Amanda makes the world go round!
          Last edited by Chelle DB; 26 July 2006, 04:02 PM.
          Hug Your Loved Ones!!
          ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
            I think you have the same problem as I do I tried to register and I couldn't so I gave up I know not really the attitude but well Luckely there are people like RoX and LAD and Über and many many many many more who can vote so that she can stay on top
            I vote every day...as much as I can...a bit hard when I'm at work though!
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
              What's Shipper Day?
              It's where we celebrate the ship between Sam and Jack...it's gonna be great. Come on over and check it out!
              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                I vote every day...as much as I can...a bit hard when I'm at work though!
                I have spent way too much time there voting for AT & RDA.

Comment

Originally posted by L.A. Doyle
                  This funny thing happened at work today. I work with a lady and she's married to a Jacob Carter. I always thought that was cool. Today, I came to find out Jake has two sisters. I'll give you three guesses as to what one's name is! Yep, Samantha Carter.
                  You're kidding? No way!! That is just sooo cool. Do they know of Stargate?
                  What a buzz that would be!!
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                    Well that's a good thing...right?
                    Keep it up...I've gotta go to work...but I already voted this morning...as I do every morning...and night!!!
                    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal
                      ReganX, Shipper day is a presentation of the Sam/Jack shipper family celebrating Divide and Conquer. Any Amanda fan is welcome, but it will be very S/J shippy (warning to Samandan's nonshippers/other shippers). It starts Thurs. night and lasts 24 hours.
                      Don't worry, I won't be barging in on your little party. Enjoy your delusions.
                      jckfan (inveterate anti-shipper)

Comment

*Ooooooober SMACKS inveterate anti-shipper*

Who loves ya baby?

*blows kissies to make it better*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

"Birthright" was on today. Great to see Sam as the one negotiating with the Haktyl.

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                            *Ooooooober SMACKS inveterate anti-shipper*

Who loves ya baby?

*blows kissies to make it better*

Very funny Goober--I mean Ooober.

Comment

*snerk* The real delusion is the one where people don't accept the fact that Sam and Jack are SOOOO already doin' it.

minigeek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                                I try to vote a few times post a video or two when I have some free time, but unforutnately I get wrapped up in something else and forget about it most of the time. It's also frustrating because they keep changing how the voting works, so it's often more troublesome than it's worth. As much as I'd love to see AT to stay at the top of the list and to introduce her work on Stargate to new people, I just don't have the patience or time to spend voting all day. This is a bad month for me because my husband is out of town most of the month and we're in the process of remodeling so not only do I get to entertain my mini-Sam, I also get the wonderful task of handling all the remodeling as well. I will be so thankful when all of this is done next month ( prays that it will all be done next month).

But you have all done a wonderful job keeping AT on top. I'm sure most people on those boards never heard of her before last month, but I'm sure there are more than a few who are now curious as to who she is thanks to all of your dedication. Kudos.

Comment

Working...
                                X