Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myrth
    I'm just astonished by the description.... I just.. nope no words.

Meanwhile I vote we have Major Snippage on the team... I'm thinking that would be preferable.

Did anyone else see RDA's presentation of Browder's award on teh Spacey's? You were on the money Rick... we don't get it either

Oh and where is this nuthouse thread? I'm thinking I need to visit
    That's what I call the Whinge Nuts thread...the Whinge Nuthouse, or Nuthouse for short.

I know, I know. You were all thinking it was a play on my last name House, right? Well...sorry to say but nope.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Meanwhile I vote we have Major Snippage on the team... I'm thinking that would be preferable.
      ROTFLOL!

Did anyone else see RDA's presentation of Browder's award on teh Spacey's? You were on the money Rick... we don't get it either

Samanda Whingenuts Thread

Come one, come all! And don't expect any glass-half-fulls... most glasses are cracked and leaking horribly... some have been smashed against the wall... one or two were driven over by various cars (and it was the repeated backing up and going forward and backing up and going forward that most impressively left only very tiny pulverized bits of glass, that not even the best CSI team could ever reconstruct into a drinking glass)

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        That's what I call the Whinge Nuts thread...the Whinge Nuthouse, or Nuthouse for short.

I know, I know. You were all thinking it was a play on my last name House, right? Well...sorry to say but nope.

Oh they should have used your last name for Vala, but then they would have to rename her Guest House....
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

LMAO...!

And thanks for the link Astro.. I vented in there

Originally posted by Mandysg1
          Oh they should have used your last name for Vala, but then they would have to rename her Guest House....
          sigpic

Comment

I absolutely agreed with RDA. He's so great. I miss him. Spacey should have stayed at his place.

Comment

So.. I gave in and read those Bounty spoilers....
              Spoiler:
              and I'm honestly gobsmacked and staring aghast in abject horror at my screen. It's Sweet Valley High meets The X-Files.....yup still abjectly horrified. I'm thinking mutiny isn't enough... we need to stage an intervention!!!

Spoiler:
              maybe the ep '200' is really the *real* stargate sg1, and everything else is the lame show martin is making???

sally
              sally

sigpic

Comment

SOMEBODY PLEASE HEAL TEAL'C IN THE NEXT TWO MINUTES!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                  It's too late, I'm afraid. He's gone.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                    ROTFLOL Good one! Welcome to the Sam Spa and Salon! Astrophysicist, heal thyself.

That would make a good Samfic - she's seriously wounded, alone, and has a healing device on her. Can she activate and heal herself?
                    I would say not. The healing device takes an awful lot of concentration and willpower to operate. Just as it can be difficult to heal a loved one because you are too concerned about their state, it would be hard to concentrate on healing yourself through all the pain.
                    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
                      Especially Skydiver at 10,400 and Majorsal at 6,700 (or thereabouts) and Tracy Jane at 6,100!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...l/scarynun.jpg

"My God, can't they control themselves?!"
                      Hehehehe. I didn't really notice. And no. I really CAN'T control myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                        Ooooooh! And a parrot.
                        Someone capable of ceaseless and meaningless chatter? Ooooh, I think we may already have one. MANDY.....!

Comment

Bring it on Amanda.... I'm up for a grope disguised as a girly grapple And look at that back in the gutter on my a$$ again.
                          No doubt AD will bring along the mud and jello

So.. I gave in and read those Bounty spoilers....
                          Spoiler:
                          and I'm honestly gobsmacked and staring aghast in abject horror at my screen. It's Sweet Valley High meets The X-Files.....yup still abjectly horrified. I'm thinking mutiny isn't enough... we need to stage an intervention!!!
                          *chants mantra": Not going to read any more spoilers. Not going to read any more spoilers. Not going to read any more spoilers.
                          scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                            Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                            It's too late, I'm afraid. He's gone.

Indeed. Teal'c has ascended.
                            ... leaving Janet to fight Jack for Sam.
                            scarimor

Comment

Did anyone else see RDA's presentation of Browder's award on the Spacey's? You were on the money Rick... we don't get it either

WHAT DID RICK SAY?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                                Hmmm. Plot bunny. Maybe, if I ever get the CSI fic I'm working on finished, I may tackle that issue. Get my feet wet in the SG1 fandom writing waters.
                                yeah, more fic.

we need it
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X