one upside to the bounty spoilers
    Spoiler:
    hey, sam and teal'c are off doing something. sweet
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
      WHAT DID RICK SAY?!!
      I wasnt just about to ask the same question. i think i've missed something. ah well nothing unusual there then

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
        *chants mantra": Not going to read any more spoilers. Not going to read any more spoilers. Not going to read any more spoilers.
        I'm with you. My world was happier before spoilers. No more for me. I swear off them!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
          one upside to the bounty spoilers
          Spoiler:
          hey, sam and teal'c are off doing something. sweet
          And...
          Spoiler:
          If what they say about Carter, Teal'c and Landry mounting a rescue mission real is then maybe we can hope to see Sam in charge again
          Last edited by Lizlove; 01 June 2006, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
            Someone capable of ceaseless and meaningless chatter? Ooooh, I think we may already have one. MANDY.....!
            Hey it's what I do

and to live up to TJ's expectations I will post the meaningless link I found showing the clip of RDA doing his "Breakfast with Spacey"
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHh68...stargate%20sg1

Edit: found out this link doesn't work, go to my next post for correct one
            Last edited by Mandysg1; 01 June 2006, 07:59 AM.
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

WHAT DID RICK SAY?!!
              He was kidding, tongue-in-cheek, I'm sure.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                ok, my spammage for post 10400...what would i like to see them revisit on sams storyline

oh jolinar of course. I'd like to see sam confront some part of jolinar's past. someone she tried to help, one of her host's descendants, some kind of legacy - good or bad - of jolinar's

possibly something that also confronts the fact that she hasn't used hte healing thingie since daniel's 'death'
                That would be interesting. After all we never saw a thing anymore after Daniel ascented. It's like they ignored it. Like it never happened. Now it they do that and then get it to bit her in the a$$ then maybe... but that won't be for S10.

An episode were we see Cassie again would be real cool! Sam and her have a good relationship which they never ever mentioned again after Janet's death. At least not that I remember. They may have talked about her but I really want to see face to face bonding between those two. They faced the same things in life.
                Cassie lost her whole planet in a day. Sam lost a lot of persons dear to her too.

Jacob was lost a year ago now and I never really saw Sam cope/deal with his death apart from in Threads. He was the only family that was left. Because I don't think her and Mark are that close. SG1 is her family in a way but they were dismantled when she needed them most. When she came back, she had pushed it deep down to never come back up again.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1

... and to live up to TJ's expectations I will post the meaningless link I found showing the clip of RDA doing his "Breakfast with Spacey"
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHh68...stargate%20sg1
                  LOL, it's meaningless to me because I can't open the video file - it's being listed as not available!

CAN SOMEONE JUST TELL US WHAT HAPPENED AT THE SPACEY'S AND RDA'S WORDS??!!

Comment

LOL, it's meaningless to me because I can't open the video file - it's being listed as not available!

In detail?

Pretty please with sugar on it?

Comment

Okay I got the page the link was on, if you click it on there it works, don't know why copying it didn't work?
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=29102&page=2
                      It's near the bottom of page 2 but not the RDA.com one, its the next one down posted by sg1niner
                      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                        LOL Oops, sorry, that locker-scene was just meant to jog people's memories as to which episode I meant. I meant - I'm looking for a good story (stories) that has to do with "Paradise Lost", and which is also S/J related. Specifically (but not necessarily) after the rescue where the episode up and ended. Sam was so intense and so focussed during the entire episode, emotional roller coaster, then you didn't get to see what happened once the rescue was a success. And any extrapolation thereafter into AU would be fine, too.
                        I know it still doesn't help you , but I'm still writing on a PL fic that involves that scene, but kind of veers off into AU after the Jonas/Teal'c/Sam scene in her lab when she has her 'Eureka - it's the moon!" moment. But it's no so much S/J related; more of a heavy Sam-focus and focus on her friendship with Teal'c.

Hmmmm.... maybe I'll do another PL after this one keeping more in exploring that S/J angle... *grins* probably not soon though... I think for the moment, when I'm done this one, I'll have had my fill of PL for a bit. (Plus those other plot bunnies are aching to be freed after the seriousness of this one!)

But I agree PL was another emotionally charged episode where we once again never got to see the aftermath of it all, and it had to be even more so than A Hundred Days and the angst Sam suffered in that ep. PL was so much more, being 3 years later and Sam dealing with command issues (Dr. Lee bucking up against her) as well as guilt issues (her involvement in making it easy for Maybourne to get through the device and her inability to solve the mystery of where they went for so long).
                        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                          Okay I got the page the link was on, if you click it on there it works, don't know why copying it didn't work?
                          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...t=29102&page=2
                          It's near the bottom of page 2 but not the RDA.com one, its the next one down posted by sg1niner
                          Thanks for the link

sig by starlover1990

Comment

Originally posted by scifi_girl
                            Thanks for the link
                            LOL they won the award for fan favorite show, and even Ben says: "Yeah, like they had any other choices..."

EDIT-> And having watched that clip, especially the full cast one where they're all clowning around and Chris pretends to be CHEF (from Southpark), I have to say those guys act EXACTLY like we do around here in my circle of friends. Which is sweet, because it means I'd fit riiiiight in! LOL - seeya'll! I'm off to Vancouver! Gonna make a pit stop at the writer's offices first, though...
                            Last edited by minigeek; 01 June 2006, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                              LOL they won the award for fan favorite show, and even Ben says: "Yeah, like they had any other choices..."

EDIT-> And having watched that clip, especially the full cast one where they're all clowning around and Chris pretends to be CHEF (from Southpark), I have to say those guys act EXACTLY like we do around here in my circle of friends. Which is sweet, because it means I'd fit riiiiight in! LOL - seeya'll! I'm off to Vancouver! Gonna make a pit stop at the writer's offices first, though...
                              maybe you should go to the writer's office cause then we would get some decent episodes

sig by starlover1990

Comment

No I'm serious Really. ... But based (solely) on that clip I'd say I'm more like Chris than Amanda. You guys going to AT2 are gonna have to deal with my incessant sarcasm and my propensity to make fun of anything that isn't nailed down (and most of the stuff that is, actually). Ah well. I can't help it. I'm just......not.......capable.........of.........taking.......myself......seriousl y...... d'oh. Maybe in time..... or, y'know, with therapy.

Comment

Working...
                                X