Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parsifal
    I'm not sure. I've an inquiry into the film folks.
    There's usually no wide-spread distribution post presentation for these festival productions. Best bet is to contact the director/producers and ask them how to purchase or obtain a copy of the film after the event is over. If the do have a distributor they'll let you know, but usually that's not the case and you may be able to arrange something privately. Maybe they'll podcast the films this year after the fact. Or make them available via the web. They do that sometimes too. It'd sure be nice!!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
      There's usually no wide-spread distribution post presentation for these festival productions. Best bet is to contact the director/producers and ask them how to purchase or obtain a copy of the film after the event is over. If the do have a distributor they'll let you know, but usually that's not the case and you may be able to arrange something privately. Maybe they'll podcast the films this year after the fact. Or make them available via the web. They do that sometimes too. It'd sure be nice!!

I hope we get a chance to see this film as Amanda's last film "Stuck" never saw daylight, only the trailer for it was all i saw which was a great shame because the little bit with Amanda in was so differant that i did a double take when i saw her! Such talent needs to be shown world wide
      ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by tara3583
        I hope we get a chance to see this film as Amanda's last film "Stuck" never saw daylight, only the trailer for it was all i saw which was a great shame because the little bit with Amanda in was so differant that i did a double take when i saw her! Such talent needs to be shown world wide
        Speaking of which, I'd like to take this opportunity to make my semi-annual plea to see STUCK.

PLEASE LET US SEE STUCK.

Thank you all for your time.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

There's a lot of Sam hurtin going on over here: Heal Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
            I will heal her than... wel I just have it one try

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
              I was watching Space Race today and I just love Sam's fun side
              I wonder if Teal'c ever paid back that debt he owes her, hey Sky have you written anything about Teal'c repaying his debt

I love Space Race. It's such a fun episode.

We got lovely Sam-Teal'c moments-they're so rare that I really sit up and take notice when they happen.

We got fun-loving Sam, and biker Sam.

We got to see Sam's competative side, and her brainy side.

We got snarky Sam.

Plus, I kind of liked Warrick's brother, Eamon(?). He made me laugh when he and Teal'c were being held captive by his speciesist boss. "Did it ever occur to you that you might have been passed over for promotion because you're a moron?" Boss says something stupid. Eamon: "Apparantly not." Hee!

Comment

I have to heal someone who isn't Sam next round, but I'll heal her again in the round after.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

i vote for sam when ever i can, but i voted for her in round 1 but i couldnt in round 2. if im around for the next round i will be voting to heal sam

sig by starlover1990

Comment

I love Space Race. It's such a fun episode.

We got lovely Sam-Teal'c moments-they're so rare that I really sit up and take notice when they happen.

We got fun-loving Sam, and biker Sam.

We got to see Sam's competative side, and her brainy side.

We got snarky Sam.

Plus, I kind of liked Warrick's brother, Eamon(?). He made me laugh when he and Teal'c were being held captive by his speciesist boss. "Did it ever occur to you that you might have been passed over for promotion because you're a moron?" Boss says something stupid. Eamon: "Apparantly not." Hee!
                    I loved seeing Sam get to fulfill her speed junkie needs in Space Race and would LOVE to see her get to strut her stuff again.

If only there were an opportunity...a chase of some sort...where Sam could show off some of her abilities and techniques...maybe on a motorcycle perhaps...

*ponders*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                      I loved seeing Sam get to fulfill her speed junkie needs in Space Race and would LOVE to see her get to strut her stuff again.

If only there were an opportunity...a chase of some sort...where Sam could show off some of her abilities and techniques...maybe on a motorcycle perhaps...

*ponders*
                      Well...
                      Spoiler:
                      They already squished about Sam riding because Cam was doing it... or something like that.
                      Anyway, we can hope to see her fly a ship... no? An X-3o3... no? A car... no? Okay I get it!!! A bike... maybe? *sigh*
                      Or see her play with her doohickeys? How long ago was that exactly? *ponders*

Comment

So I got the email from Stargate Fan Awards telling me what I got nominated for (although I confess that someone PM'd me and told me they nominated me).

But now it's official and I can share with you publicly that I was nominated for my That Girl video.

*dances around happily and giggles like a foo'*

PR, are you going to update my nametag accordingly? Although I'm a scribe, that's not the work for which I was nominated...

Comment

So I got the email from Stargate Fan Awards telling me what I got nominated for (although I confess that someone PM'd me and told me they nominated me).

But now it's official and I can share with you publicly that I was nominated for my That Girl video.

PR, are you going to update my nametag accordingly? Although I'm a scribe, that's not the work for which I was nominated...
                          Hey hey hey!!! That video just rocks!!!!
                          Congratulations

Comment

Very not bad. Congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                              Hey hey hey!!! That video just rocks!!!!
                              Congratulations
                              Thank you! I'm a bit curious as to what category it could fit in...because although it has Sam clips in it, it is first and foremost an AMANDA video.

So maybe a Carter video...and then perhaps it should be in the BESTEST VIDEO EVAH category!!!!

Comment

Thank you! I'm a bit curious as to what category it could fit in...because although it has Sam clips in it, it is first and foremost an AMANDA video.

So maybe a Carter video...and then perhaps it should be in the BESTEST VIDEO EVAH category!!!!
                                My pleasure
                                Isn't voting for video and such new? They certainly have some things to clear out
                                I would put it number 1 on the front page...
                                Or maybe they have an actress/actor category?!?

Comment

Working...
                                X