Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ReganX
    Maybe we could design a special medal honouring Sam's extraordinary patience.
    Another great idea

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
      Well then she'd have to be a multiple winner of that one in S9
      True, but she only needs to wear one. She can keep the rest of them in her sock drawer. She's got a lot of red, blue and yellow among her medals already, so the patience one could be purple with a silver trim.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Another award due her...she has the unique distinction of consuming the most Blue Jello in the history of Cheyenne Mountain.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          Another award due her...she has the unique distinction of consuming the most Blue Jello in the history of Cheyenne Mountain.
          There's an award for that?! Sheesh! I definitely need to get on the committee!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
          ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Maybe one of the perks of the patience medal, or the one for blowing up a sun, can be an unlimited supply of blue jello, provided as and when Sam requests it.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
              True, but she only needs to wear one. She can keep the rest of them in her sock drawer. She's got a lot of red, blue and yellow among her medals already, so the patience one could be purple with a silver trim.
              or she could where a few oak leaf clusters
              sigpic
              "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
              Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                There's an award for that?! Sheesh! I definitely need to get on the committee!
                Well since we're making up medals, this one seemed to fit. Well, okay I'M making up medals.

But I hope some of my fellow beloved and dearhearted Samandans will get off their lazy touckasi (that's the plural of "touckas" dontchaknow) and make some up with me. I mean we've got 9 years to work with here my friends!

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Well since we're making up medals, this one seemed to fit. Well, okay I'M making up medals.

But I hope some of my fellow beloved and dearhearted Samandans will get off their lazy touckasi (that's the plural of "touckas" dontchaknow) and make some up with me. I mean we've got 9 years to work with here my friends!
                  Meh. I'm gonna go watch TV....

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                  ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                    Meh. I'm gonna go watch TV....
                    You know SG1 is on CHCH channel 11 over here
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                      You know SG1 is on CHCH channel 11 over here
                      We just got Moebius 1 on syndie!!!!

I *heart* Geek!Sam!!!!!!!! Amanda's mannerisms were just so incredibly funny. The way she carried herself...always on, always in character whether she was the focus of the scene or not. I think that's one of the things that keeps her head and shoulders above other actors and actresses IMHO.

Comment

Is it weird that I find GeekSam really really sexy?

Comment

You sure get to see her comedic sense in that episode! I also liked Jack's Minnesota accent
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Monarch
                            Nope, not at all. Definitely droolworthy.
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Monarch
                              Of course not. It is after all still her.

I pla-thunk for all Carters...regardless of their perceived level of coolness.

Comment

CD is the abbreviation for Character Death
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X