Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    *plunges into Kat's daydream and makes it my own*

And CN could play the slightly geeky lab tech guy who's really loveable, but ends up being the butt of everyone's jokes...

It's like... CSI meets... *insert another procedural drama here*

Perfect!

/daydreams some more

I would SO watch that show.

Comment

I'm sorry to be a pain in the mikta, but can someone please tell me if there is a thread out there for Amanda Tapping - like the RDA appreciation thread. Is this the only thread remotely close to that? I happen to think that Sam is a great character but I want to discuss Amanda more so than Sam. So, once again, I'm sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but is there an Amanda Tapping appreciation thread out there that I have somehow missed?! Thanks everyone for your patience.
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
        I'm sorry to be a pain in the mikta, but can someone please tell me if there is a thread out there for Amanda Tapping - like the RDA appreciation thread. Is this the only thread remotely close to that? I happen to think that Sam is a great character but I want to discuss Amanda more so than Sam. So, once again, I'm sorry if this sounds like a stupid question but is there an Amanda Tapping appreciation thread out there that I have somehow missed?! Thanks everyone for your patience.
        we've always dicussed amanda too here. i see no reason why you can't amandasquee here.

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          we've always dicussed amanda too here. i see no reason why you can't amandasquee here.

sally
          Tis true we do appreciate everything Amanda does and how she portrays Sam Just post away about Amanda you're sure to get many responses
          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

sally
            Thanks....I got nuthin - at the moment at least. Will visit again tomorrow. I need coffee!!! Oh yeah, what exactly does Sqeee mean? Ta much!!
            "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/p...14&mode=retail

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db
                Thanks....I got nuthin - at the moment at least. Will visit again tomorrow. I need coffee!!! Oh yeah, what exactly does Sqeee mean? Ta much!!
                what does squee mean?

to me, it means getting so excited that you just have to scream in this high-pitched voice.

does a sample

did you hear that?

okay, it was so high only the dogs could hear, but there you go.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

what does squee mean?

to me, it means getting so excited that you just have to scream in this high-pitched voice.

does a sample

did you hear that?

okay, it was so high only the dogs could hear, but there you go.

sally
                  Ah dang there she goes singing Streisand again
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                    Ah dang there she goes singing Streisand again
                    but it was in perfect pitch!

sees dogs ears bleeding

or not.

sally
                    sally

sigpic

Comment

with all this talk of a third stargate series, would any of you like sam to be the lead of it? i know that would mean her leaving stargate sg1, but i'm not sure that's a bad thing. so would you?

i would.

new series could be about her being commander of a space vessel.

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

with all this talk of a third stargate series, would any of you like sam to be the lead of it? i know that would mean her leaving stargate sg1, but i'm not sure that's a bad thing. so would you?

i would.

new series could be about her being commander of a space vessel.

sally
                        If it's got Sam in it, I'll watch it. Maybe it could be a big ship with a stargate and she, Daniel and Teal'c (you know they'd want to go with her) could continue exploring from their new base.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

One Last Snark Title

Camelot - Let's not go there, 'tis a very silly place.

Suse
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by suse
                            One Last Snark Title

Camelot - Let's not go there, 'tis a very silly place.

Suse
                            The greatness of Monty Python. I got a weird visual of Cam running around banging two coconut halves together and pretending to ride a horse, though.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                              The greatness of Monty Python. I got a weird visual of Cam running around banging two coconut halves together and pretending to ride a horse, though.
                              Then drops them and grabs his big sword
                              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                                I really wanted my 500th post to be in Samanda.
                                Congrats on 500 posts Deejay!

Originally posted by ReganX
                                If it's got Sam in it, I'll watch it. Maybe it could be a big ship with a stargate and she, Daniel and Teal'c (you know they'd want to go with her) could continue exploring from their new base.
                                Wouldn't that just be SG-1 minus the SGC and a fourth member? It would certainly be nice to see Sam as the leader though. I'd definitely watch it
                                Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                                Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Working...
                                X