Clear All

Oh, and....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    CG!!

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
    ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace

yep, definitely need to lose those forward slashes.

*runs away clutching head at the idea of S/T/D ship*
      *Especially when STD is an acronym for sexually transmitted disease here in the States!*
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        ok, for all 3 of you that have been waiting

http://www.jackfic.com/emeraldcity/t.../trinkets9.htm

final chapter of trinkets
        Wow, Sky!! When did you become and S/J shipper? Lol! Seriously, that was gorgeous and fantastic. But I have one little irk with it, just a tiny one....

... that bit at the end that said "That's it. The End. Finito. Finished. Over. Done. Complete. Put to bed. Laid to rest." Didn't like that one iota.

*sigh* I'm now in bed, my guest has gone to sleep in one of our spare rooms, having finished doing my ironing (I go upstairs to straighten the spare room and make the bed etc, and come down to find her doing my ironing!!!)
        Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by emotionallydisturbed
          Hi! Newbie here. Just wanted to say that I absolutely adore Sam Carter, and can't wait to see more of her in the upcoming season. I'm a stargate-late-bloomer, so I'm doing a lot of catching up. SG-1 is easier than SGA because Sci-fi repeats SG-1 like four times daily! Anyway, the more I watch of Sam, the more I like!
          Welcome to Samanda! I hope as you watch more you'll share your thought with us .

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

Originally posted by deepspace
            Originally posted by Spazzy
            I liked Mandy's innocent reason. It's just easier to type TB3 than Sam, Daniel, Teal'c.

I think I posted S/T/D once, but I really don't think that'll work out in the long-run.

yep, definitely need to lose those forward slashes.

*runs away clutching head at the idea of S/T/D ship*
            I can link you some S/T/D fic if you want
            Last edited by Agent_Dark; 14 March 2006, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
              *Especially when STD is an acronym for sexually transmitted disease here in the States!*
              Here in England too (can't say for the rest of the Isles)

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                ok, for all 3 of you that have been waiting

http://www.jackfic.com/emeraldcity/t.../trinkets9.htm

final chapter of trinkets
                Ooooh, yayness. Skyfic!
                *off to read*

...deepspace is a PROUD MEMBER of the Sam's A Great Character Thread...

HIC COMITAS REGIT!

Comment

I'm the one at the back licking my armpit

Meanwhile... HAPPY BIRTHDAY CG!!!!

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                  Could you please identify yourself and the other shippers in this pic
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stargate barbie
                    well i only read the 8th and now 9th ones, 'cause i'm in RST ship mode lately, but they both were very enjoyable. well done you, i know i could never write fic.

hey, how bout that be my wager if
                    Spoiler:
                    RDA comes back for episode 200
                    ? i'll write a fic (that nobody will ever want to read!)
                    I'm with Sky SB. I've seen you write here and in the ship thread since we both joined the forum and you have some good ideas and opinions - get to it gal! And Sky's idea about a 100 word drabble about what Sam may be thinking is a wonderful place to start. I know my 1st one started as a peek inside Sam's head at a few thousand words (had to work out my frustrations at the Affinity ep) and with the encouragement from a wonderful GW'er who beta'd it to keep writing and develop the ideas I had for where it could go, it kept growing until it was 5 and 6 times as long.

*taps fingers on laptop* So.... when will we be able to read it SB??? ....And we're waiting......
                    Last edited by ShimmeringStar; 14 March 2006, 05:18 PM.
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

RE: Penguins... I'm the fat one on the right.

Comment

Happy Birthday CG!!

I also apologize to anyone else if I've missed their birthdays during the past couple of weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                          *sigh* I'm now in bed, my guest has gone to sleep in one of our spare rooms, having finished doing my ironing (I go upstairs to straighten the spare room and make the bed etc, and come down to find her doing my ironing!!!)
                          You know TJ I used to have a housemate that did all that, I called her Mom
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Could you please identify yourself and the other shippers in this pic
                            FCOL, how did you know?! That's me on the far left - I've gained some weight since GABIT ...

Comment

You know TJ I used to have a housemate that did all that, I called her Mom
                              Yeah, that's what I've been calling this one all night. I feel so darn guilty, but she won't take no for an answer. The best bit was whilst watching Camelot, how she sat cooing over Amanda. I was in a happy, happy place. She did at one point turn round and go "OMG, who is this freak? Thinking he's God's gift!" 3 guesses, anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                Here in England too (can't say for the rest of the Isles)
                                In Ireland too.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Working...
                                X