Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    You see, you say Amanda!Love, but I still vote that amandalove looks a lot prettier and would look better T Shirt wise etc.
    Just don't forget the (tm).

amandalove isn't registered or trademarked though whereas Amanda!Love is known worldwide. I mean, anyone could come along and just snurch it away from you and you wouldn't know what hit you.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
      Just don't forget the (tm).

amandalove isn't registered or trademarked though whereas Amanda!Love is known worldwide. I mean, anyone could come along and just snurch it away from you and you wouldn't know what hit you.
      Sweetie, I think the stress has finally got to you. *Pats Ooober's head*
      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

I think the poll is the only answer required in that debate

Originally posted by ParadoxRealities
        I know some people will hate me jsut for asking this, but is there anyone in the "who should be the leader of SG-1?" debate that's just about ready to give up. Its not even a debate anymore, and its driving me insane!!!
        [erases rant] you can PM me (probably should) so this thread doesn't get freakishly and annoyingly OT.

sigpic

Comment

Deep calming breaths mini.... and good lord that was not a mental place I needed to visit either!!!! I'm pretty sure there'd be some warnings about that tank of jumped shark

Originally posted by minigeek
          Mandy, ok you scared ME. LOL.... nevermind Sally. I kept thinking, what would Sally really cringe over, and the only thing that popped into my head was: "Pete comes back and Sam finds out she's also pregnant with his love child: the fabled nemesis of Vala's evil Ori baby..." I had a moment of surreal panic, and then realized that would be really cliche. Even for SG-1.
          sigpic

Comment

((((((UBER)))))) Thine sword milady... [kneels with proffered keyboard]

And yes quite unconscious courtesty of The Hotness That Shall Be Named... Amanda!

Well there's only so long I can bang my head against a brick wall before I need a breather.

I feel like I'm speaking a foreign language or something because some of my points I think are fairly clear...for instance the fact that Sam for the most part does not give in to bad impulses and this is a sign of character, wisdom and maturity and conversely giving in to bad impulses is a sign of immaturity and foolishness. She typically weighs the consequences of giving in to an impulse and typically chooses the wiser option. Apparently, not being dangerously impulsive is not a sign of maturity and wisdom. /me scratches head

I just need a nice Samandan hug before taking up arms again for the queen. I hope that we Samandans are doing her proud...I know I tend to get a bit snarky from time to time over there...but I hope I never cross the line to the Dark Side and go all Prior on you all.

Just smack me around a bit and keep me in line, mmmkay?
            sigpic

Comment

Sweetie, I think the stress has finally got to you. *Pats Ooober's head*
              Just figuring that out now, are ya???

ARE YA?!??!?!?!??????

/me desperately craves chocolate

Wait. It's almost 4 am. Probably best not to snack on something chocolatey and yummy. Wait...that last sentence was repetatively redundant, wasn't it? Chocolate? Yummy? D'OH.

You know, I've read Sam fics that add Sam's love for chocolate...but I can't come up with anything canonical to back it. Do any of you have any such recollections?

On edit: Hey! It's my 3,100th post on GW!!! wooo

Wow, what a yammer mouth I am.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

*pops her head in*
                Well guys I didn't follow your whole conversation but good morning!!!!
                Thank you UberSG1-fan for defending Sam and congrats on your 3100
                BTW => some of you may know me as Saja from theamandatappingclub.net chat
                *runs back out*

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                  *pops her head in*
                  Well guys I didn't follow your whole conversation but good morning!!!!
                  Thank you UberSG1-fan for defending Sam and congrats on your 3100
                  BTW => some of you may know me as Saja from theamandatappingclub.net chat
                  *runs back out*
                  Oooh sweet. I was UberAmandaFan over there.

I know. I'm a girl of many names and many means.

It's what I do.

Comment

Oooh sweet. I was UberAmandaFan over there.

I know. I'm a girl of many names and many means.

It's what I do.
                    Yes, I remember you
                    Go figure why

Comment

And I was Tracy who went on about rubber chickens and Holly the Minion. Yupp, I was nuttier over there than here.... if that's possible. And OOooberness, sweetie, shouldn't you be in bed?
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

And I was Tracy who went on about rubber chickens and Holly the Minion. Yupp, I was nuttier over there than here.... if that's possible. And OOooberness, sweetie, shouldn't you be in bed?
                        I don't remember you but my memory fails *a lot*
                        In bed?!? Can you go to bed away from GW, TJ? This place is addictive, believe me, I stayed til 5 AM yester... nope... today

Comment

You know, I've read Sam fics that add Sam's love for chocolate...but I can't come up with anything canonical to back it. Do any of you have any such recollections?
                          Yes, in canon, Sam is a woman.

Seriously? No. I've looked, but I didn't find anything. That doesn't mean I couldn't have missed something...

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove
                            I don't remember you but my memory fails *a lot*
                            In bed?!? Can you go to bed away from GW, TJ? This place is addictive, believe me, I stayed til 5 AM yester... nope... today
                            Yeah, I'm a junky, too.

My LJ

Comment

Good day to everyone! Just stopped in to thank everyone for being so wonderful, and to state, on the record, this thread has the best people on GW! I can't wait until GABIT2.....a lot of you better be there, because I really want to meet you in person. You all have a way of making sense of the nonsensical, making light of bad situations, and just reading your posts puts a smile on my face, and trust me, I haven't been smiling much lately.

So once again, a great big Thank you!!!!!
                              On fighting:
                              Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                              Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                                I think the poll is the only answer required in that debate
                                Yo! Say it!

scarimor

Comment

Working...
                                X