Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mandysg1
    [SIZE="2"]

Now some how don’t ask me how, but MajorSal has asked for a domestic Sam-whumping fic, with Sam domesticated by Jack Perhaps that happened after she found the bottle of rum in Sky’s wallet.
    no i didn't! (i don't even understand the concept of the SO-CALLED fic request ).

but i do admit to the other stuff.

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      Spoiler:
      what i've wanted from the start of this 'leader' mess is that if the writers didn't want sam to have it in season 9, E.X.P.L.A.I.N. it. the sam i've known for years was ambitious, so explain why a- she wasn't given it back when the ori became a threat, and b- IF she wasn't going to get it back, explain why landry wouldn't offer it to her and/or she didn't want it.

it's not really asking to much for continuity, is it?

sally
      Perhaps it is.

If Landry had offered Sam command of SG-1 when she returned - a genuine offer, not just a polite, for form's sake offer that she was expected to graciously refuse - and Sam had decided against resuming her old position and it had been clear that it was her choice, I wouldn't have liked it but I could live with it.

If they had said that Sam was still technically assigned to Area 51 and in command there and only on loan to the SGC, it would have made sense that she would not take command.

I wonder if TPTB actually realized that the decision to place a new character in command and allow him to displace an established character would bother people.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Okay the Royal Bookie has been hard at work * rubs dried tired eyes*
        So far this is what I have come up with.
        It all started with Myrth (yeah give me a hard job ) betting anyone that RDA will be in the 200th ep.

Traveller Enroute1 will write a poem “Ode To The Missing General Jack”
        ChopinGal has offered to help write the poem,

Simhavaktra has offered to write a Sam fic if RDA does any actual acting ( get your dictionaries ready if this happens)

Tsaxlady would lay money on RDA being in the 200th episode. Yes but for that to happen RDA will have to give Tsaxlady a lap dance, not sure if she will be able to pay off the bet

Forever SG1 is not capable of writing readable fic, so will have to pay off in other means. (See Tsaxlady) also states if RDA/Jack is actually in the 200th episode as more than a clip, I'll use my personalized autograph at Gabit to have Amanda sign whatever picture you wish...to you. That is as long as it's acceptable by the G4. Again for possible picture see TsaxladyI’m not sure whose but Kat is referring to “And that's a mighty big but.”..if RDA doesn't actually appear in the 200th episode, then Ooober must have a special project completed and Myrth must use a bullwhip on Ooober

Dancer of Spaz said "Myrth, normally I'd take you up on that offer, but you seem a bit too confident So I'm going to take a certain condition from that wager, and bet you that we only see Jack via satellite or some kind of SGC "podcast" from D.C.. Or... that he's using some kind of tech from Thor I won't complain though. We take what we can get, right"
        Umm? Not sure what Spaz is betting, so may have a hard time to pay off.

MajorSal is planning on knocking Sky out and mugging her “I won't complain though. We take what we can get, right if rda's in the 200th ep, skydiver will pay you 100 US dollars. if he's not in the 200th ep, skydiver will pay you 100 US dollars.”

While MajorSal is assaulting Sky, Tracy Jane will be assaulting Dancer of Spaz for said same reasons.

Unfortunately MajorSal will be surprised when she dips into Sky’s wallet and finds a bottle of rum (don’t ask me, Sky must have one huge wallet)

ChopinGal has gone from betting to predicting the future and believes that if RDA isn’t in the 200th ep. There will be shattered TV’s and all of Sky and TJ’s empty bottles of rum will be cast at the telly

Ok on with the betting *wipes sweat off forehead*
        Now TJ has joined in on writing a fic, but I’m not sure if it’s for or against Jack being in ep 200. Oh well, she’ll write it either way once she dips into the royal bar.

Stargate Barbie states that if RDA comes back for episode 200
        “ i'll write a fic (that nobody will ever want to read!)” So if no one reads it, is it really written? Hard time to pay off this bet too.

Some where I think AD mentioned putting in his links to STD’s (perhaps that for Simhavaktra so she can write her Sam fic?)

Now some how don’t ask me how, but MajorSal has asked for a domestic Sam-whumping fic, with Sam domesticated by Jack Perhaps that happened after she found the bottle of rum in Sky’s wallet.

Now Minigeek’s wager is a little more confusing, ( thanks mini) from what I got mini will make a 11x14 print-quality (high-res) Sam Carter sketch for everyone and everyone going to Gabit will have to buy Mini an orange or a raspberry martini (me thinks Mini will end up being sloshed, oh well she can join Sally)

TJ’s gong to take MG up on the bet, but intends to buy her drinks no matter the outcome. (To all those going to Gabit look for Mini under the table.)

Lida’s going to join TJ in buying Mini drinks of her choice, ( again look for Mini under the table)

Kat was astute enough to catch TJ hedging her bets. “Hey, what's up with that! You bet with me that Jack will be in the 200th episode and you bet with Mini that he won't be in the 200th episode? Playing it safe now aren't we?? “ Hmm? What do we do with TJ??

Lida, has gotten into the mood and wants to buy everyone at Gabit a drink no matter the outcome. ( But Lida hasn’t told hubby yet, uh oh! Maybe you can get help from one of the many Scribes to come up with a reason for the missing money)

Mini predicts she will be breaking out in song before the night is over (and before she ends up under the table) Don’t worry Mini the Samandans will bring their water guns they used on CG’s birthday cake to keep you in line.

Strix being the sound one of the group will bring Mini coffee/tea/hangover berverage of choice the morning after. (What Mini will really need is for Strix to hold her head while she prays over the porcelain ori ship)

Well that seems to be all the wagers but there will be a few unexpected outcomes, Somehow from these wagers CG will end up making love to a penguin . I quote “Lys, je t'aime mais je suis une penguine” Sky and Spaz will end up broke and with concussions, while MajorSal and Tracy Jane will need to be bailed out of jail, by whom? Hell I don’t know, ask the Royal Accountant where all the money went. Oy I think I need a drink. TJ!

ROTFLOL !
        Mandy ! You and your translations ! LOL ! May I join the party ? Penguins are too cute. If RDA is on the 200th episode and I mean the whole episode, not only a Origin 2.0 clip, I'll send a penguin to ChopinGal. God knows she might need one if this occurs. If he's not in the episode, she'll send me a penguin. Is that acceptable ?

To CG : as you stated you're a penguin, you also can be the penguin sent to me . Yep, you're right. It's an official invitation to visit.
        Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
          Just as soon as he regains consciousness...
          Bring on a sarcophagus, a Goa'uld healing device, an Ancient with healing abilities, Janet and a very big cart full of needles to revive AD
          Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Okay the Royal Bookie has been hard at work * rubs dried tired eyes*
            So far this is what I have come up with.
            It all started with Myrth (yeah give me a hard job ) betting anyone that RDA will be in the 200th ep.

Traveller Enroute1 will write a poem “Ode To The Missing General Jack”
            ChopinGal has offered to help write the poem,

Simhavaktra has offered to write a Sam fic if RDA does any actual acting ( get your dictionaries ready if this happens)

Tsaxlady would lay money on RDA being in the 200th episode. Yes but for that to happen RDA will have to give Tsaxlady a lap dance, not sure if she will be able to pay off the bet

Forever SG1 is not capable of writing readable fic, so will have to pay off in other means. (See Tsaxlady) also states if RDA/Jack is actually in the 200th episode as more than a clip, I'll use my personalized autograph at Gabit to have Amanda sign whatever picture you wish...to you. That is as long as it's acceptable by the G4. Again for possible picture see TsaxladyI’m not sure whose but Kat is referring to “And that's a mighty big but.”..if RDA doesn't actually appear in the 200th episode, then Ooober must have a special project completed and Myrth must use a bullwhip on Ooober

Dancer of Spaz said "Myrth, normally I'd take you up on that offer, but you seem a bit too confident So I'm going to take a certain condition from that wager, and bet you that we only see Jack via satellite or some kind of SGC "podcast" from D.C.. Or... that he's using some kind of tech from Thor I won't complain though. We take what we can get, right"
            Umm? Not sure what Spaz is betting, so may have a hard time to pay off.

MajorSal is planning on knocking Sky out and mugging her “I won't complain though. We take what we can get, right if rda's in the 200th ep, skydiver will pay you 100 US dollars. if he's not in the 200th ep, skydiver will pay you 100 US dollars.”

While MajorSal is assaulting Sky, Tracy Jane will be assaulting Dancer of Spaz for said same reasons.

Unfortunately MajorSal will be surprised when she dips into Sky’s wallet and finds a bottle of rum (don’t ask me, Sky must have one huge wallet)

ChopinGal has gone from betting to predicting the future and believes that if RDA isn’t in the 200th ep. There will be shattered TV’s and all of Sky and TJ’s empty bottles of rum will be cast at the telly

Ok on with the betting *wipes sweat off forehead*
            Now TJ has joined in on writing a fic, but I’m not sure if it’s for or against Jack being in ep 200. Oh well, she’ll write it either way once she dips into the royal bar.

Stargate Barbie states that if RDA comes back for episode 200
            “ i'll write a fic (that nobody will ever want to read!)” So if no one reads it, is it really written? Hard time to pay off this bet too.

Some where I think AD mentioned putting in his links to STD’s (perhaps that for Simhavaktra so she can write her Sam fic?)

Now Minigeek’s wager is a little more confusing, ( thanks mini) from what I got mini will make a 11x14 print-quality (high-res) Sam Carter sketch for everyone and everyone going to Gabit will have to buy Mini an orange or a raspberry martini (me thinks Mini will end up being sloshed, oh well she can join Sally)

TJ’s gong to take MG up on the bet, but intends to buy her drinks no matter the outcome. (To all those going to Gabit look for Mini under the table.)

Lida’s going to join TJ in buying Mini drinks of her choice, ( again look for Mini under the table)

Kat was astute enough to catch TJ hedging her bets. “Hey, what's up with that! You bet with me that Jack will be in the 200th episode and you bet with Mini that he won't be in the 200th episode? Playing it safe now aren't we?? “ Hmm? What do we do with TJ??

Lida, has gotten into the mood and wants to buy everyone at Gabit a drink no matter the outcome. ( But Lida hasn’t told hubby yet, uh oh! Maybe you can get help from one of the many Scribes to come up with a reason for the missing money)

Mini predicts she will be breaking out in song before the night is over (and before she ends up under the table) Don’t worry Mini the Samandans will bring their water guns they used on CG’s birthday cake to keep you in line.

Strix being the sound one of the group will bring Mini coffee/tea/hangover berverage of choice the morning after. (What Mini will really need is for Strix to hold her head while she prays over the porcelain ori ship)

Well that seems to be all the wagers but there will be a few unexpected outcomes, Somehow from these wagers CG will end up making love to a penguin . I quote “Lys, je t'aime mais je suis une penguine” Sky and Spaz will end up broke and with concussions, while MajorSal and Tracy Jane will need to be bailed out of jail, by whom? Hell I don’t know, ask the Royal Accountant where all the money went. Oy I think I need a drink. TJ!

ROTFLOL - Well I guess when I see RDA in June I'll have to see if I can lay some money on him. make my part come true
            My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

So CG does the Castle have a Royal Party room and swimming pool for a Royal Samandan Party After all summer is right around the corner!
              I told you about the royal swimming pool the other night, Mandy. Graciously filled by Strix, AD, Myrth, Qasim and myself and our copious amounts of drool.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Well said and AT certainly does exude a leadership quality, with lines or without em, really doesn't matter

Originally posted by jckfan55
                Exactly. The writers may have made a mistake in saying the team already knew Ham--er--Cam. Sure they avoided the conflict cliche, but they forgot to write something else to replace it. He's a hot dog, but we're not supposed to find that annoying, we're supposed to find it endearing--I guess. He's clearly inexperienced in off world travel, but we're supposed to just accept him as a leader for off world travel. It just doesn't make sense. I just say thank goodness for AT being as true to Carter as she can (within the confines of the scripts she gets)--showing, not telling, leadership quality.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  Yeah but the wicked one doesn't tell you about the private bets she is making behind the scenes. All I'm saying is that it involves a wet Amanda, in a black T-shirt looking like she is about to kill someone.
                  Did someone say Wet!Amanda?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    Did someone say Wet!Amanda?!?!
                    Ya. Coming off a hot Sam/Vala fic too - it nearly killed me

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                      Ya. Coming off a hot Sam/Vala fic too - it nearly killed me
                      Oh, but at least you'd die happy, AD!

Comment

So CG does the Castle have a Royal Party room and swimming pool for a Royal Samandan Party After all summer is right around the corner!
                        A swimming pool?? Does the Samanda Castle have a pool? How could we be without a pool? Our castle doesn't skimp on necessities.

Comment

lol, a sweet little Sam/Barret fic by Moonshayde - Unlike the Perfect Package

Comment

Originally posted by Lys
                            Bring on a sarcophagus, a Goa'uld healing device, an Ancient with healing abilities, Janet and a very big cart full of needles to revive AD
                            Um, Lys, if Janet comes to AD's rescue - isn't the poor man just going to pass out again...?
                            ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

Comment

Methinks it will have to ... especially for our newest citizens. I'll have the Royal Architect get right on the project.

Comment

Originally posted by Simhavaktra
                                Um, Lys, if Janet comes to AD's rescue - isn't the poor man just going to pass out again...?
                                Then the good Dr. Fraiser will just have to administer mouth-to-mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X