Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Strix ain't the only one sweetheart

    Meanwhile feeling very creative tonight.



    Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    In Strix's dreams!
    sigpic

    Comment


      Wow, Myrth those are spectacular. W00t, thanks for sharing!!

      Hugs,
      mini(the)geek(with no free time again!)

      Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

      Comment


        Originally posted by Simhavaktra
        Not that I know of - I'm just creating my own entertainment since the series, save for Sam, no longer provides any entertainment beyond mockage for me. Should I take it that it's not entertaining for other onlookers? :worried look: I can make it 'gone' if it's just going to be clutter...

        In many ways, you are the Royal Scientist of Samanda. Thanks for your flights of fancy and technobabble. We need you here!

        The whole Area 51 concept is brilliant! As others have said, how about a Samfic going in that direction? Suggestion: if your own Muse is not calling, I know a Samandan who could take your Area 51 scenario and run with it: Astrogeologist! You guys should PM each other.

        Comment


          What she wearing? A leash!?
          Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          In Strix's dreams!
          LOL!

          In my dreams, leashes are for dogs; leather is for armor...

          Amanda is for admiring from afar.

          On edit: At least today.
          Last edited by Strix varia; 28 February 2006, 06:13 AM.

          My LJ

          Comment


            Originally posted by Dani76
            Well, it's been quiet here tonight, so I worked on a few posters. Thought I'd share one of the more light-hearted ones with you:

            Lovely, and what a lovely thought to highlight AT's radiant face!

            Comment


              Originally posted by Supernatural
              So, I've been a lurker a long time, but I'm making my first post because I really want you guys to know that I love this thread. It's so nice to see positive talk about Sam, and it's so sad that that's a rarity nowadays.

              I've grown pretty intolerant of Sam-bashing over the past few seasons, and the double-standard that seems to be applied to her drives me batty.

              I must admit, I'm a bit apprehensive about next season's Sam, especially with Vala coming on board, and it's great to know there's a place here where I can always go to read and know it'll be full of people who really love Sam.



              Jenn
              (Jennghis Kahn in the LJ fanfic world since I recognize a few of you)
              Hey. I know who you are. You write really good fanfic. Loved Blue Jello Metaphor. Wonderful friendship moments there. 8) Welcome to Samanda.
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by Strix varia

                ... Amanda is for admiring from afar.
                There sure has been a lot of AT eye candy floating around lately. Let me add to the pool ...

                http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...l/ATLeo042.jpg

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Supernatural
                  So, I've been a lurker a long time, but I'm making my first post because I really want you guys to know that I love this thread. It's so nice to see positive talk about Sam, and it's so sad that that's a rarity nowadays.

                  I've grown pretty intolerant of Sam-bashing over the past few seasons, and the double-standard that seems to be applied to her drives me batty.

                  I must admit, I'm a bit apprehensive about next season's Sam, especially with Vala coming on board, and it's great to know there's a place here where I can always go to read and know it'll be full of people who really love Sam.

                  Jenn
                  (Jennghis Kahn in the LJ fanfic world since I recognize a few of you)
                  Yowza! Welcome to the kingdom, Jenn! Your fanfic is brilliant. Blue Jello Metaphor was deliciously funny. Stick around and we'll add you to our Royal Scribes list, as well as Mandysg1 and Tracy Jane.

                  Some wonderful Samficsters on this thread.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Dani76
                    Well, it's been quiet here tonight, so I worked on a few posters. Thought I'd share one of the more light-hearted ones with you:

                    Awesome! Great pic you chose for that sentiment.

                    Comment


                      A Samanda Welcome to Carson's girl, scarimor, Lizlove, Supernatural, and any other newcomer to the kingdom!

                      Glad you could join the party!

                      http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y11...artyRenoir.bmp

                      Comment


                        Well here a few pics from 'The Void'
                        Enjoy!!!





                        Sorry if some of them are a lil' bit trouble

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by scarimor
                          What she wearing? A leash!?
                          It looks like a feather-shaped pendant on a black ribbon, with end ornaments, wrapped twice around her neck?

                          Now, OTG, that looked like a (Lucian) leash.
                          ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

                          Comment


                            Nice pics Lizlove
                            sigpic

                            my fanfic

                            Comment


                              Back Porn! Did somebody say Back Porn

                              sigpic

                              my fanfic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by ChopinGal
                                In many ways, you are the Royal Scientist of Samanda. Thanks for your flights of fancy and technobabble. We need you here!

                                The whole Area 51 concept is brilliant! As others have said, how about a Samfic going in that direction? Suggestion: if your own Muse is not calling, I know a Samandan who could take your Area 51 scenario and run with it: Astrogeologist! You guys should PM each other.
                                Aaahhh!

                                My muse is scared of my boss.

                                And now, here I am, with this instant mental image:

                                Sam watched as the gantry crane slowly lowered the Stargate into the trinium and titanium cradle that would support it in the center of its ramp 'plaza,' and her techs swarmed around, guiding it into place. In the flat, white brilliance of the fluorescent lights in this isolation lab the thing looked so incongruous, both awesome and ominous, cold, ancient, and impossibly advanced.

                                'And mine,' she thought, watching the gantry operator slowly slack the tension on the massive cables that connected Gate and crane, and hearing the groan of the trinium cradle echo around the huge lab-bay as the Gate settled its full weight onto the support. 'My very own Stargate... Dear God.'

                                She suppressed a smile as she clicked her walkie talkie and called the iris installation team in to start their part of the job. Her own Stargate, to research to her heart's content...

                                'Truly the best ring any woman ever got,' she thought, and a wide, white wonder of a grin slowly dawned on her face as she watched her teams set up her Gate.


                                It's gonna be hard to do my security admin stuff this afternoon: I'm gonna have Stargate research on my mind.
                                ...a very cranky blog:http://simhavaktra.blogspot.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X