Oh dear...

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
      Oh dear...
      ?

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
        ?
        Heh heh... I was just a bit bowled over by your... passion. As a shipper, I understand how you might feel about Moebius, but I don't think it was really that bad... In fact, I think it rocked.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
          I have vaguely suggested this already, and I honestly think it's the best idea.

We can have a couple of designs for the T shirts.... because there were two brilliant patch designs... one circular a bit like the SG1 patch, and one rectangular.

The hats we could then have a choice between orange Obey Me or the blue "original" style obey me.

And then we could have the Samandan patch as a pin button for those people not wanting to wear a whole t shirt. I think it would work well.
          *votes for the original blue style.

I don't wear orange...in any way, shape or form. I'd gladly purchase one of the hats, patches, buttons but will have to pass on a t-shirt. I have more than enough of those.
          sigpic
          I prefer to be called Sunny, Sun or SK. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
            Some time ago I put together a list of our various occupations to give AT an idea of who some of her fans were.

Students: deepspace, Charlie, Aeromathlete, Matt G, Agent Dark, Qasim, Jerin
            College professors: Astrogeologist, jckfan55, chocdoc, NearlyCircular
            Accountants: Coley, ChevronSeven, LadyJeep
            Teachers (K-12): tsaxlady, dipsofjazz (?? sorry dips, I couldn't remember if you were college or k-12)
            Writers/Editors: Carterslave, Strix varia
            College administrator and advisor: ChopinGal
            Software programmer: Rogue
            Homeschool mom and computer programmer: ForeverSG-1
            Webdesigner/graphic artist: OoooberSG-1Fan
            Media production assistant: Skydiver
            Media relations: sg-1fanintn
            Actress/soldier: MajorSam
            Registered nurse and educator: pittsburghgirl
            Telephony/computer support: 1speed4Sam
            Museum assistant: Tara3583
            Retired data administrator and database designer: SamFan31
            Doctor of internal medicine and psychiatry: Lida
            Restaurant management: MajorSal
            Police officer: Billie
            Animator/artist (???): Minigeek

Would anyone like to be added (or have their info corrected)?
            I'm a Customer Service Rep/Equipment Control for a Shipping container care company.
            sigpic

Comment

Well, I don't think we have to worry about the validity of that "all Sam fans have low IQs" accusation posted on Joe's blog...

Well, okay, I may have a low IQ, but we have way too many people who can do, like, math on this list for me to drag down the average... Right????
              Math is EVIL...EVIL I tell you!

Strix - you don't think that two of us will drag the average down, do you?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                *votes for the original blue style.

I don't wear orange...in any way, shape or form. I'd gladly purchase one of the hats, patches, buttons but will have to pass on a t-shirt. I have more than enough of those.
                I'm the same. I'll do orange for the orange disco, and that is a huge display of my affection for Amanda. Orange is ok for her... she'd look good in a black bin liner, for heaven's sake. Just like she'd have chemistry with a brick wall. Lucky thing!
                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

You can put me down as a web programmer.

Some time ago I put together a list of our various occupations to give AT an idea of who some of her fans were.

Students: deepspace, Charlie, Aeromathlete, Matt G, Agent Dark, Qasim, Jerin
                  College professors: Astrogeologist, jckfan55, chocdoc, NearlyCircular
                  Accountants: Coley, ChevronSeven, LadyJeep
                  Teachers (K-12): tsaxlady, dipsofjazz (?? sorry dips, I couldn't remember if you were college or k-12)
                  Writers/Editors: Carterslave, Strix varia
                  College administrator and advisor: ChopinGal
                  Software programmer: Rogue
                  Homeschool mom and computer programmer: ForeverSG-1
                  Webdesigner/graphic artist: OoooberSG-1Fan
                  Media production assistant: Skydiver
                  Media relations: sg-1fanintn
                  Actress/soldier: MajorSam
                  Registered nurse and educator: pittsburghgirl
                  Telephony/computer support: 1speed4Sam
                  Museum assistant: Tara3583
                  Retired data administrator and database designer: SamFan31
                  Doctor of internal medicine and psychiatry: Lida
                  Restaurant management: MajorSal
                  Police officer: Billie
                  Animator/artist (???): Minigeek

Would anyone like to be added (or have their info corrected)?
                  Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                  William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                  Anon

Comment

<snippity do da>

Anyone else? Sunkrux? Actor? giggles? Actor? How many musicians (full-time or part-time) do we have? Sim? No way I could guess your job title... Golfbooy? Daivy? I know I'm missing people, but I understand if this is too personal...
                    Why do you giggle when you say I'm an actor? I act like I like my "real" job. I did major in Theatre in college, have a BA in it to be exact.

I do some community theatre when I can. Other than that...my acting abilities go towards acting like I enjoy working for a living.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal
                      What, a big F-U?
                      poor pari

i know, it wasn't all it could be, but it did give some the closeure they needed
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        Here are some great spoiler pictures from Ripple Effect. Sam's in all 5 of them and be warned, the fifth picture is a MAJOR spoiler if you know already know about this episode...but let's just say it includes TWO former castmates, one of whom being our favorite little
                        Spoiler:
                        Napoleonic Powermonger

Pictures from emedian
                        Walk away from the urge to click on those links Sunny. Just walk away. Do not click. Do NOT click.

*wonders if it will work...only time will tell
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SunKrux
                          Walk away from the urge to click on those links Sunny. Just walk away. Do not click. Do NOT click.

*wonders if it will work...only time will tell
                          I so know that right now, you're looking at those pop up windows bearing pics.
                          Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by binkpmmc
                            ooops sorry - since it was in a public magazine I did not even think. I went back and fixed that part into spoiler tags.
                            And I thank you! We hatessssss spoilers. They burnsssss usssss.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                              Heh heh... I was just a bit bowled over by your... passion. As a shipper, I understand how you might feel about Moebius, but I don't think it was really that bad... In fact, I think it rocked.
                              Geek!Carter was great (thanks to Amanda), but making what is essentially the series finale an AU (in addition to resolving nothing)? That's idiotic.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                                Yeah, I suppose, but some of us don't get the magazines cos we live in other countries, and some fans avoid magazines so they don't get spoilers. Thanks for putting it right, though.

AD.... you really are an excited little bunny, aren't you? Don't worry, so am I!!!
                                Some of us no longer get TV Guide because we feel that it is no longer a "guide" to what's on the telly. To me with the "new & improved" version is neither new or improved. To me, it's more like Entertainment Weekly and I gave that magazine up years ago.

Don't mind my mini-rant. I miss my old TV Guide.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X