that would be me.

i'm finally admitting it.

that's why i started the thread.

it's me, amanda tapping.

what?

WHAT?

WHAT!?!

sally *aka* amanda tapping
    Aw, man, you got me! I thought for sure it was AD. The Aussie thing is just a cover story....
    If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
    proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
    Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      can you guess which one's my fave, ad?

you can't?!

okay, let me help you.

did you get that?

oh, need to see it again?

sally
      Hey, I'm trying to eat breakfast over here! I hope you're happy now....
      If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
      proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
      Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

I had emailed Creation Ent. because I wanted to know if Amanda had been invited to NYC's con in November of 2006. They replied saying that "Amanda has been invited to this show for months and still hasn't responded". I'm not above begging! So Amanda, if you read this, please come!

Have a Happy New Year!!

Comment

Originally posted by Strix varia
          That's just the sort of question she'd ask to throw us off her trail!

I suppose we could be suspicious of anyone claiming to be in Canada... like MajorSam (and WHY is she so free with that orangerator, eh?), Minigeek (who has a clever enough cover story to throw us all off...), and Historian (who lurks inconspicuously most of the time)...
          Hihi. That would be too cool if I was AT, but no. I'm at least 7 inches shorter, live at the opposite side of the country, and am far from having those legs. Anybody knows her secret

Oh, and these two are just for Lys

Happy New Year SAMANDA
          sigpic
          There are only two things to worry about: either you are well or you are sick.
          If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about: but if you are sick; there are two things for you to worry about: either you get well, or you die.
          If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about. If you die: then there are two things to worry about: either you go up or down.
          If you go up, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you go down, you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry.

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO SAMANDA!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Happy New Year everyone!!

Comment

Happy New Year!!!

My LJ

Comment

So MajorSal is AT?! I had it down as either AD or maybe Sky.....!
                  Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                    So MajorSal is AT?! I had it down as either AD or maybe Sky.....!
                    He, don't forget she wants to keep Jack with Sam, and RDA for herself, so ...
                    sigpic
                    There are only two things to worry about: either you are well or you are sick.
                    If you are well, then there is nothing to worry about: but if you are sick; there are two things for you to worry about: either you get well, or you die.
                    If you get well, then there is nothing to worry about. If you die: then there are two things to worry about: either you go up or down.
                    If you go up, then there is nothing to worry about. But if you go down, you will be so busy shaking hands with old friends you wont have time to worry.

Comment

EVERYONE !

Comment

Happy New Year Everyone

sigpic

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

Have a great night!

A.
                          VALA - COOL, FUNNY, SEXY, SMART

Comment

HAPPY NEW YEARS SAMANDA

and no, i'm not AT. i'm not tall, pretty or skinny. i dont' have a husband or baby and i definitely am not an actress
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                              and no, i'm not AT. i'm not tall, pretty or skinny. i dont' have a husband or baby and i definitely am not an actress
                              Funny
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                                HAPPY NEW YEARS SAMANDA

Nice try, Sky. You've not fooled us

Btw: You know how we talk about giving Amanda a new book? How about a DVD too? Those talented people who do videos could put together a collection of the best!
                                Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Working...
                                X