No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love Skydiver's latest Star Offering. It's got everything and is very reminiscent of an sg1 patch. whoot!
    Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix
      You've really got to admire more AT, with all that's she's been thru.
      Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
        Would we have enough Samandans who would want a patch even if they didn't make it to a convention? it might make a nice souvenir.
        most likely. i mean, if we have a minimum of 50 or 100 to buy, then we're gonna have extras.

adn yes, once folks are 'done' and happy we'll have a vote

is there someone with webspace who could collect the subs and the, let's say by the end of december, we'll put them up for a vote and let people vote for a week or two on the ones they like the best
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

i'll ask sue about the patches the next time i talk to her

and yeah, i kinda borrowed the idea of the sg1 patch, withoutborrowing too much of it

I don't know if we can get ones made for each con, that might get kinda expensive, but we can have the simple samanda ones for anyone who wants it to purchase to show their membership

sigpic

Comment

oh and when i said i was on yim, i liked. i'm on aim most nights. i do have yim but i rarely use it, so if anyone plays on aim let me know and i can trade names with you

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              i'll ask sue about the patches the next time i talk to her

and yeah, i kinda borrowed the idea of the sg1 patch, withoutborrowing too much of it

I don't know if we can get ones made for each con, that might get kinda expensive, but we can have the simple samanda ones for anyone who wants it to purchase to show their membership
              Sounds way cool!

And everyone here should TOTALLY do MSN Instant Messenger!

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                Sounds way cool!

And everyone here should TOTALLY do MSN Instant Messenger!
                What's that? *wink...teasing* I'm a AIM gal myself

Comment

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

I updated both of my polls. Stop by and see where Sam and your other favorites rank.
                  Every Tuesday General Hammond gets alittle touch up on his dome. I say, "General Hammond, alittle off the top today?"

Top 25 females of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=16929

Top 25 males of stargate

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=21105

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz
                    What's that? *wink...teasing* I'm a AIM gal myself
                    AIM is always chewing me up and spitting me out in less than ten seconds flat. I think it's required of all AIM players to curse AIM at least once a week.

Comment

AIM is always chewing me up and spitting me out in less than ten seconds flat. I think it's required of all AIM players to curse AIM at least once a week.
                      Besides, AIM doesn't have the cool smilies MSN has. MSN smilies rock !
                      MSN for everyone ! It's great.

Except when Über is secretly cursing MSN (Don't ask !)
                      Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

Ah.. But to be fair I must ask *wink* Pm me..oh at aim

Comment

Originally posted by Lys

The only thing I ever seem to hear from Mary Beth is "Please... Jack..." and "Carter is HOT!" at full blast.

Comment

Just to be fair...

If I were to be searching a convention for fellow members of a specific thread, I would expect to see something bright and 'in your face'. If there could be a combo of these two imaginative works.. on a black tee-shirt....

http://www.uberamandafan.com/assets/graphicart/royalcourt.jpg

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/9886/samanda9zn.jpg

Comment

The only thing I ever seem to hear from Mary Beth is "Please... Jack..." and "Carter is HOT!" at full blast.
                              What ? You never got the well known and famous MB's "Curse you MSN !" at full blast !

I have to say that you missed something !

And I thought "Carter is hot" belonged to AD. I'm confused now.
                              Kingdom of Samanda : Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Okay...the "Carter is Hot" audio is from AD. Let's get that clear RIGHT from the getgo.

The three audios you'll most likely hear from me are the "Please Jack!" from Lost City 2, Amanda reading "Jack and Sam only. Kill Pete! Wow." and then the ones from her "stuck on a glacier with MacGyver" clip too...

Last edited by Uber; 15 December 2005, 01:35 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X