No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so if more than one person knows what's going on at gabit (concerning the BIG news); then why isn't anyone SAYING what it is????????????

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Wow, I came by to see what Amanda was saying at Gabit, and I find this place waiting to hear about something that happened. And I echo the others, what happened?! I just wish someone who was there would explain so everyone could stop biting their nails.

Comment

Me too.. I just woke up (damn time zones)... what's goin on?
        sigpic

Comment

Have to sleep now and am busy tomorrow morning - so I wont know anything until tomorrow afternoon
          gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
          so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
          love Torri

Comment

[QUOTE=majorsal]
            Originally posted by ForeverSg1
            Add a Caption:

Daniel: "Sam, stop it!"

Sam: "Whaaat?"

Daniel: "Stop laughing at me!"

Jack: "Daniel, stop being a baby."

Daniel: "She's picking on me!"

*sam snorts*

Daniel: "God, she's just like you! You're both 10 years old at times."

Sam: "Am not."

Daniel: "Yes, you are."

Sam: "Nope."

Jack: "Actually, Carter, you are."

Sam: "Not."

Jack: "Are."

Sam: "Na."

Jack: "Ya."

Daniel: "Shut up, both of you!"

*sam snickers*

Daniel: "Oh, god, grow up!"

Teal'c: "DanielJackson, stop being a baby."

*sam giggles*

sally
            OMG! Just scrolled down to this pic by ForeverSg1, caption by majorsal - enjoy!

Just sayin', the Kindgom of Samanda has a million of 'em! Or at least, nearly a thousand! And Sam Carter has to have the best giggle in SciFi!
            MISSION: STARGATE REWATCH 2011-2012 ENGAGED DONE!
            sigpic
            Beware Helen Magnus - Doctor of A$$-Kicking

Comment

it's 1am roughly, UK time. and folks are busy. we may have to wait another 5-6 hours for the con-goers to wake up and post the news

those pesky time zones
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry, but what's the point of getting everyone excited with hints of bad news and then not telling people what the news is!

Comment

nell: Nooooo, I can't leave The Thread. (Hubby prying nell's fingers off the keyboard!!) You don't understand. There's late breaking news expected any moment about Amanda and Sam!!
                  Hubby: Now, now. We're going out for a little bit. You can check in later.
                  nell: Hummmpf!!! See you later, Friends!!!

**Thanks to fill-in-the-blank for the cap!!**
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
                    it's 1am roughly, UK time. and folks are busy. we may have to wait another 5-6 hours for the con-goers to wake up and post the news

those pesky time zones
                    Plus the clocks go back in the UK tonight, so they gain an hour and we'll all have to wait an hour longer for the news, whatever it maybe.....

Comment

I must say, and perhaps this comes from a momentary bit of anger at and impatience for the impending bad news, but I really don't appreciate being wound up like a damn top and then left hanging as I have been tonight. It's wrong when Joe Mallozzi does it, and it's especially wrong here, where I've come to expect better.

I'm sure it's unintentional, but to come in and lord it over us to our disadvantage and then finish it off with a "you'll just have to wait until tomorrow" seems rather mean spirited at the moment.

Better to have said nothing at all than to piss everyone off and then shuffle off to bed.

Comment

Originally posted by golfbooy
                        I must say, and perhaps this comes from a momentary bit of anger at and impatience for the impending bad news, but I really don't appreciate being wound up like a damn top and then left hanging as I have been tonight. It's wrong when Joe Mallozzi does it, and it's especially wrong here, where I've come to expect better.

I'm sure it's unintentional, but to come in and lord it over us to our disadvantage and then finish it off with a "you'll just have to wait until tomorrow" seems rather mean spirited at the moment.

Better to have said nothing at all than to piss everyone off and then shuffle off to bed.
                        Well said!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          Hi **waves** Friends!!!
                          I admired Sam's courage when she remained with Cassie knowing that her life was in danger. Sam demonstrated deep affection and compassion for that frightened little girl. A peek into what Sam, the mother, will be like someday!
                          Hello, friend nell! **Waves back energetically**

Great scene. I can't see that without admiring how well AT played that role, and how the maternal instinct was integrated into a military ep. When the situation changed, Carter went with the best option (altho she disobeyed an order which Jack accepted as necessary). I could easily see how Sam the mom would have been. *sigh,* if only.

Just sayin', Appreciate your joining us tonight, nell. Do post again!

On edit: Sorry, nell! Tried to post this asap but got distracted. Come back for the news which we can only hope isn't as bad as we think.
                          Last edited by Traveler Enroute1; 29 October 2005, 04:25 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass
                            I'm sorry, but what's the point of getting everyone excited with hints of bad news and then not telling people what the news is!
                            It's not my news...it's CG's. And she's writing up a full report. I'm not about to step on her toes by divulging all the details publicly, especially when I only know bits and pieces. It's not my right to do so I don't think.

And besides, maybe she can come up with a good spin on this...

Maybe. Hopefully.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                              It's not my news...it's CG's. And she's writing up a full report. I'm not about to step on her toes by divulging all the details publicly, especially when I only know bits and pieces. It's not my right to do so I don't think.

And besides, maybe she can come up with a good spin on this...

Maybe. Hopefully.
                              Thanks, Über. Not easy knowing some but not all of the facts.

I hope we can pass the time celebrating our fave character, Sam Carter, and leave the news to break when it does. Sorry all of you who had to sign off before it comes down. There's so much more to talk about, post caps about.

Just sayin,' Let's do this with kindness, please.
                              sigpic

Comment

Whooooooo's ourfavoriteLtColonelCarter? YOU ARE!! That's right, YOU AAAARREEE!
                                Last edited by Osiris-RA; 29 October 2005, 04:37 PM.
                                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X