Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    Hey! What's the status on the Gatecon video? I read that a lot of people were interested in helping, but I wasn't sure if you guys had come to a decision yet
    The guy hasnt come back yet - Myrth has agreed to host it:
    Originally posted by Myrth
    I have the space and bandwidth to host it if you need somewhere to put it. Let me know if you want it.

gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Dude, if it was Cameron, I think AT and several other member of the cast/crew/production staff would have some problems.

Though I'm diggin' the "cousins" or "close as cousins" theory. Very nice.
      And that's what I meant in my above post. There's no attraction between Sam and Cam. Besides aren't
      Spoiler:
      Cam and the new Doc supposed to have a history?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
        And that's what I meant in my above post. There's no attraction between Sam and Cam. Besides aren't
        Spoiler:
        Supposedly - I read that somewhere but cant remember where
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Dude, if it was Cameron, I think AT and several other member of the cast/crew/production staff would have some problems.

Though I'm diggin' the "cousins" or "close as cousins" theory. Very nice.
          Don't you DARE make a crack about Cam being southern....

<--lives in the south
          If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
          proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
          Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
            Spoiler:
            Oh yeah! I was just agreeing with you on that point.

Cam's Love Interest?
            Spoiler:
            Oy. Thanks to that ONE scene and JM's meddling, the Cam/Lam Ship has fully taken flight.
            Oh well!

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
              Supposedly - I read that somewhere but cant remember where
              Yup, I read that also and don't remember where

Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Comment

Q can ya send that e-mail adress again, I havn't seen it in my inbox, (except if you send it to my e-mail addy that is).

About Sam and Janet where Janet told Sam she never could get kids. I saw that scene and I thought: I hope Amanda's never gonna hear this, or have this problem.

A few years later Cute Olivia is born, but why did 'Manda had to have miscarriages for cyring out loud! She's way to Angel-like and way to good, sweet and pretty, sexy and funny and carryin' to have miscarriages.

When I read on this thread about the miscarrieges she had I thought in a polite tone, please stop sayin' that OK? I actually thought, will you stop tellin' that! Cause I see it as a really sad and unhappy thing Amanda's an Angel, and way to sweet to diseurve a miscarriage. She's in general also a good example for teens if they need a hero or an example in geneal , cause Paris Hilton and Britney Spears ? I wish Amanda had 2-3 kids.

Yes Alan your a real lucky .... person (I was gonna say basterd, but in the god way, like Jack calls Teal'c " one lucky sob") in that meaning, not to offence him, Sam also called Jonas "Jonas, your such a chicken****), Again I didn't mean that as an insult. Nah really, he's a real lucky guy. I wish I was her hubby (thinks of him as Amanda's hubby)

Again I'm sorry for any insult I might have said, it's not ment that way.

I better stop thinkin' negative, cause sometimes my negative thoughts are really gonna happen.

Thinks positive (Sees Amanda play with 2nd daughter, Amy)

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                  Don't you DARE make a crack about Cam being southern....

<--lives in the south
                  Haha! The thought never entered my mind... Until now!

Comment

Some pics:

love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by Daivy
                      Q can ya send that e-mail adress again, I havn't seen it in my inbox, (except if you send it to my e-mail addy that is).
                      I sent it to your email - I have also sent it to you in a PM now
                      love Torri

Comment

Haha! The thought never entered my mind... Until now!
                        Oh fer cryin' out loud...

Comment

Originally posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                          Oh fer cryin' out loud...
                          Mwahahahahahahaha - *cough* - Ahem...

Actually, you should know that I'd never make such a close-minded and stereotypical joke.

Comment

Some pics:

where'd the long hair come from?
                            sigpic
                            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                              where'd the long hair come from?
                              her scalp lol
                              The pics are dated 2003
                              love Torri

Comment

Some pics:

He-hey! I knew long hair became her! Sucks that the military frowns on a little coif variety.
                                TEAM SG1 LIVES

Comment

Working...
                                X