Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osiris-RA
    Sucks that the military frowns on a little coif variety.
    Indeed
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

I thought you all might enjoy a special Amanda Tapping edition of the Globe. *sigh* Even SHE isn't immune to the eagle eyes of the tabloid press...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

That middle pic is just scary
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Osiris and Über, great pictures and artwork, sory I an't rep you'ns for that!

But I'm glad the real tabloid press seems to respect Amanda. I mean, the gossip press. I think she has a secret weapon to keep 'em away her certain not sayin' what exactly stratergy or charm or cleverness.

A toast: Amanda rules!

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

What do I see? 51 posts, yay me! Yes most post 48/51 posts are made on this forum! Thanx guys ('n girls) for the reputations and the warm, cozy atmosphere on this thread!

Thank you Ambermoon for the sigs!

Comment

Originally Posted by qasimjavid

Originally Posted by 1speed4Sam
              On behalf of, and dedicated to, Coley...

What do you mean it's my turn to wear the cap?!

Can someone explain the cap thing?
              ===========================

Finally, after what feels like months spent trying to post...

Discovered by ChopinGal and Strix Varia whilst on a mission to survey the more remote parts of Pennsylvania, the mysterious Cap of Intercourse has become a highly-treasured artefact of the Court of Samanda.

The symbols on the Cap are believed to represent the social intercourse which takes place daily throughout the Kingdom of Samanda (except, of course, on those dark days when the Kingdom is plagued by the dreaded Database Error). They may also be interpreted as the name of the place where the Cap was unearthed, although this is probably just a bizarre coincidence.

The Cap appears to have certain mystical powers. For example, it can induce uncontrollable fits of laughter in anybody who sees it (although the person actually wearing the Cap seems to be immune to the effect, and usually fails to get the joke completely).

It also appears to make the wearer irresistible to wild animals, as shown in these recent images of the Cap’s current custodian, Coley, and 1speed.

Technical Note FAO ForeverSg1 & Lida
              The *Quote* function still isn't working for me either - it just makes my browser hang , which is why I've used the DIY c&p approach as above. That seems to have done the trick.

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                where'd the long hair come from?
                Extensions put in between I think it was season 6 & 7 - Pictures are from a Con (Maybe the German City Con)
                My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
                  Extensions put in between I think it was season 6 & 7 - Pictures are from a Con (Maybe the German City Con)
                  I liked them on her. They looked a lot more natural than the ones in "POV" and "New Order," so maybe for the NEXT AU!Sam, they'll consult her stylist before doing anything.

They seem to be VERY popular among celebrities, and it tends to look pretty good when it's done right, IMO.

(I think it's kinda ironic, because many people whom I've known for a long time STILL can't believe that I have "fake" hair braided into my own. The horror! )

Comment

There's a DVD thingy from Season 7 where she has hair like that...

*sigh* so pretty....

Comment

Originally posted by shipper hannah
                      where'd the long hair come from?
                      between s7 and 8 she got extensions put in but unfortunately cut them before they taped New Order...which was too bad cause that wig they put her in was really bad
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                        I'd be happy with Rodney over Jack. In fact I'd be happy with Any Character (male or female) than Jack. Why? To annoy the Sam/Jack shippers of course
                        well, agent dark, i'd worked my fingers to the bone coming up with a NEW and IMPROVED sam clone for you, but since you're being a poo poo head, it's going to strix instead! ha!

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                          well, agent dark, i'd worked my fingers to the bone coming up with a NEW and IMPROVED sam clone for you, but since you're being a poo poo head, it's going to strix instead! ha!

sally
                          DOH!
                          Oh well, I've already got 2 Sam!Clones and 1 Janet one. Suppose I should let some of the other people in on the action

Comment

Hi, Samanda! Miss a weekend, miss a lot! So many good posts!

Here's my method for outsmarting Gateworld when it's not accepting posts well.

1. Open up a new Word doc. Minimize it.
                            2. Go to forum. Quote anyone you want. While you're in the primary message reply box, do everything you want to the copy (size, font, italics, etc.). Then, copy or cut it, and paste it into the blank Word doc.
                            3. Repeat process until you have built your post, including making your comments.
                            4. Save Word doc. Copy entire post.
                            5. Go to Quick Reply. Paste the entire post there, and post it.

More than likely, the message will go through. If it doesn't, you've already saved it in your Word doc, and you can try again when GW is feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              Hi, Samanda! Miss a weekend, miss a lot! So many good posts!

Here's my method for outsmarting Gateworld when it's not accepting posts well.
                              Hehe, my method is to use Firefox. Not had a single problem at all with posting

http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/

Comment

The Royal Researcher has new ratings to report. You can read them on GW here: http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...ust26rat.shtml

or you can hear my analysis here.

SGA again led the ratings for the evening's first run with a 2.2. SG-1 had a 1.9, and BSG had a 2.1.

But if you add the two viewings together, it's a different picture. SG-1 gets an overall 3.1. SGA gets a total 3.0, and BSG comes in 3rd with an overall 2.7.

Comment

Working...
                                X