Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
    (I think it's kinda ironic, because many people whom I've known for a long time STILL can't believe that I have "fake" hair braided into my own. The horror! )
    Holy Hannah! And to think I've been growing my hair out when I could just have insta-hair????

<---leaves to zat self
    If you immediately know the ep stinks, the writers were cooked a long time ago

Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild
    proud Shore Leave 28 Attendee
    Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Carmen Argenziano Appreciation

Comment

So can people tell the difference between real and fake?
      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
      love Torri

Comment

Originally Posted by qasimjavid
        Have you tried using a different browser?

======================================================

Not as such, although the same problem occurs with both IE6 / XP at home and IE5.5 / Win2K at work.

And yes, the next person who says "Firefox" will get zatted...

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
          ROFL - check out Teal'c's HAIR. Yeah baby! Its stylicious!

Naughty Shore Leave 29 Attendee (sorry all but thanks for the rescue. many many thanks)

Comment

"Politically on the series, she [...Amanda Tapping...] is # 2, no ifs, ands or buts and she's established that over the
            last 5 or 6 years."
            N. John Smith
            Saw that at another site, in someone's sig, so I have no idea if its an actual quote by Smith or not.

But thats pretty cool if it is

Comment

have you tried checking the microsoft site? my browser was hanging and i scanned for viruses and spyware then checked out and i needed a security update. hasn't hung up yet

i don't think that's the only culpret since it only hung on GW, but it may have been part of the issue
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam

And yes, the next person who says "Firefox" will get zatted...
                <-- has already been zatted twice and its not even 9:00 a.m. here.

"This is turning out to be a very bad day."

Indeed

So I won't say Firefox I'll say MACINTOSH

let the zat fire roll

Comment

Originally Posted by Skydiver
                  have you tried checking the microsoft site? my browser was hanging and i scanned for viruses and spyware then checked out and i needed a security update. hasn't hung up yet

i don't think that's the only culpret since it only hung on GW, but it may have been part of the issue

Originally Posted by WhatFateAlmondRoca
                  So I won't say Firefox I'll say MACINTOSH

let the zat fire roll

========================================================

Good point, Sky. I'll give that a go.

And no need to fear the zat, WhatFate - if I could have got a new Mac for the same price as a new Dell, I would have.

Comment

Originally posted by 1speed4Sam

And no need to fear the zat, WhatFate - if I could have got a new Mac for the same price as a new Dell, I would have.
                    Whew, no need to be vaporized, it would put a serious crimp in my plans for the day....to obtain and deploy a new wireless g router. If it happens to be - oh, I don't know, FUN - what's a girl to do???

My computer children are: one wired PC, two wired Macs, a wireless iBook and a wireless Dell. I know what you mean about the prices. I'm saving up for a new wireless Mac to replace the iBook.

Comment

I have a wireless G router
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                        well, agent dark, i'd worked my fingers to the bone coming up with a NEW and IMPROVED sam clone for you, but since you're being a poo poo head, it's going to strix instead! ha!

sally
                        Woohooooo!!!!! Thank you, Sally! Hot diggideee.

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                          DOH!
                          Oh well, I've already got 2 Sam!Clones and 1 Janet one. Suppose I should let some of the other people in on the action
                          I think having a Sam clone AND and Janet clone would give me heart failure... (They really need a drooling icon.)

My LJ

Comment

Just stopping by quickly to put an end to this whole "who's really in charge" debate ... I know, for a fact, that Sam has always been in charge of Cam ... and here's proof from the family album when "the cousins" were babies ...

Comment

Where did you get that pic from ChopinGal?
                              love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
                                Where did you get that pic from ChopinGal?
                                From *my* family album! Sorry for the oversized image once again, folks! Sky, can you reduce as mod? If not, I'll try to play with it tonight.

Have to run. CG

Comment

Working...
                                X