No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@caroleapple HUGE congrats to the cast + crew of #Sanctuary (client) who have earned 17 Leo nominations - most of any other dramatic series! Great news!

Finally. FINALLY some Sanctuary news worth celebrating.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky89 View Post
      @caroleapple HUGE congrats to the cast + crew of #Sanctuary (client) who have earned 17 Leo nominations - most of any other dramatic series! Great news!

That is great news! Congrats to cast and crew of Sanctuary!

Comment

VERY nice!

~i'd nom amanda for 'breach' or 'for king and country' ~
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary – 1617 nominations

Program
          Direction
          Screenwriting (2)
          Cinematography
          Picture Editing (2)
          Overall Sound (2)
          Costume Design
          Visual Effects (2)
          Guest Performance by a Male
          Supporting Performance by a Male
          Lead Performance by a Male
          Lead Performance by a Female

<added>
          Best Stunt Coordination
          Last edited by RealmOfX; 10 May 2011, 01:55 AM.
          -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
            Sanctuary – 16 nominations

Program
            Direction
            Screenwriting (2)
            Cinematography
            Picture Editing (2)
            Overall Sound (2)
            Costume Design
            Visual Effects (2)
            Cool.

@SanctuarySeries Leo nods in acting for: @amandatapping, @RobinDunne, @RyRobbins, Ian Tracey, Screenwriting for @damiankindler and James Thorpe....

@SanctuarySeries Leo nods cont'd...Cinematography for Gordon Verheul, Editing for Gord Rempel + Eric Hill, Sound for Kevin Sands + his awesome team....

@SanctuarySeries Leo nods cont'd..Costume Design for Christina McQuarrie, Stunts for brave + surprisingly never visibly bruised Marshall Virtue + Rob Hayter

No Agam?
            Last edited by Rocky89; 09 May 2011, 05:15 PM.

Comment

And Amanda's "lead performance" nom is for "Breach". She totally kicked butt in that one!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
                And Amanda's "lead performance" nom is for "Breach". She totally kicked butt in that one!
                thank you!

i've been 'trying' to get the website to cooperate, but it's not!

*squees for 'breach' nom*
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
                  I could see her at least getting a nom for Breach or FKaC. I hope she wins and shows Erin Karpluk she got lucky last year.

Comment

I could see her at least getting a nom for Breach or FKaC. I hope she wins and shows Erin Karpluk she got lucky last year.
                    As long as they don't show the outtake from the eppy where AT gets her hair stuck in her lipgloss while trying to kick butt! That would totally ruin the HBIC persona!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                      A salute to moms.
                      Belated ditto, happy Mom's day to everyone!

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                      thank you!

i've been 'trying' to get the website to cooperate, but it's not!

*squees for 'breach' nom*
                      RealmOfX has a nice write up of all the Sanctuary nominations in the Sanctuary discussion thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12602625

Congrats to the whole Sanctuary cast and crew! Leading the nominations two years in a row is quite impressive considering the competition. I do find the single SGU nod a bit odd though after their success at last year's awards. I think at the least they deserved ones for VFX, cinematography, sound and direction.

And oh fun, New Order is on Syfy right now. Love the Sam and Teal'c interaction in this ep.

sigpic

Comment

From Amanda's Twitter

Well that happened. What a fantastic life changing ride. Many thanks and much love to the Stargate family and the fans. Sad to say goodbye.

So proud to have been a part of this adventure. So proud of everyone involved!! Xoxoxo

3 hours ago
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Hey everyone,

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                          Sanctuary – 16 nominations

Program
                          Direction
                          Screenwriting (2)
                          Cinematography
                          Picture Editing (2)
                          Overall Sound (2)
                          Costume Design
                          Visual Effects (2)
                          Really fantastic news! Huge congrats to the cast and crew of Sanctuary!!

Julia(samcarterrules)
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
                            Belated ditto, happy Mom's day to everyone!

RealmOfX has a nice write up of all the Sanctuary nominations in the Sanctuary discussion thread: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...1#post12602625

Congrats to the whole Sanctuary cast and crew! Leading the nominations two years in a row is quite impressive considering the competition. I do find the single SGU nod a bit odd though after their success at last year's awards. I think at the least they deserved ones for VFX, cinematography, sound and direction.

And oh fun, New Order is on Syfy right now. Love the Sam and Teal'c interaction in this ep.
                            I add my congrats to the Sanctuary family on their nominations.

I haven't checked in detail but agree it is odd that SGU only received one nomination.

I'm also with you on loving the T/Sam interaction (in NO and other eps).

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                            Tonight is the last of the SGU eps on Canadian TV. It is very sad for all those involved in the Stargate family. Hugs to them all.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Are any of Amanda's nominations for stunts? There are a couple of episodes where she should have definitely got for her stunt work.

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post
                                Are any of Amanda's nominations for stunts? There are a couple of episodes where she should have definitely got for her stunt work.
                                She even jokes about the head wounds. hehe. Seems like that deserves an award. In Breach she didn't brace properly and hit her head.... She was even knocked unconcious in the first year of SG1.

Comment

Working...
                                X