Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
    Sorry.
    I too hope the male finds a new mate. I'm not sure if I will watch again though. I was really enjoying watching the updates on the chicks and the whole family...seems so sad now.
    Would love to hear about the ceremony. Thanks again suse.
    Shame about the female getting killed, our ospreys are back (I think they missed a season last year, watched them all the time in 2009) http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/northwest.../ospreys.shtml

FF
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
      Tapping Tuesday tonight.
      Originally posted by EvenstarSRV View Post
      According to SanctuarySeries on twitter, starting today AT will be back to doing Tapping Tuesdays every week, along with weekly tweets from others in the cast.
      I think either Amanda has forgotten or they have been working the poor woman too hard again...or she's been cracking the whip on them...either way, Tapping Tuesday did not happen and if it does, it will be Tapping Wednesday for most or Tapping Thursday for some of us in the future land!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

I think either Amanda has forgotten or they have been working the poor woman too hard again...or she's been cracking the whip on them...either way, Tapping Tuesday did not happen and if it does, it will be Tapping Wednesday for most or Tapping Thursday for some of us in the future land!
        Any Tapping Day is a good day.

Comment

But as The Tapinator , she has boundless amounts of energy, ... right? I'm a bit envious of that, but not at all envious of how busy she seems to be all the time.

Comment

Even having a Tapping Tuesday on Wednesday (or any other day) would make perfect sense in the worlds of Sam Carter & Helen Magnus - because I'm certain that there would be logical scientific reasons that would make it normal. And because it's Amanda, it'll be welcome on any day.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
              Even having a Tapping Tuesday on Wednesday (or any other day) would make perfect sense in the worlds of Sam Carter & Helen Magnus - because I'm certain that there would be logical scientific reasons that would make it normal. And because it's Amanda, it'll be welcome on any day.
              it's about time travel. and magnets.
              sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                it's about time travel. and magnets.
                hehehe.... love that commercial.

"It's not like it's astrophysics." heheh

Comment

hehehe.... love that commercial.

"It's not like it's astrophysics." heheh
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh4DUVuJPgs[/video]
                  *giggle*giggle*giggle*

It's 20 minutes later and I'm STILL giggling at that commercial. I don't remember that at all. The subtle humor is just so great. Magnets It makes me want watch SG1. But I still can't get to my TV.

I WANT MY SG-1 !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hisg1fans View Post

*giggle*giggle*giggle*

It's 20 minutes later and I'm STILL giggling at that commercial. I don't remember that at all. The subtle humor is just so great. Magnets It makes me want watch SG1. But I still can't get to my TV.

I WANT MY SG-1 !!!!

oh, oh..... have you seen this commercial? More giggles to come.

"Where did they find these people?"

Comment

Tapping Tuesday is up.

Comment

just another reason that I adore this woman. (like I needed ANOTHER one!)
                        sigpic

Comment

re: the wedding hat comment.
                          sigpic
                          Mourning Sanctuary.
                          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

I remember those Stargate commercials, they were fun. Too bad they didn't show on other networks besides SciFi channel. They were always lacking in outside publicity of their shows, imo.

Comment

Sort of on topic.

NASA Gravity Probe Confirms Two Einstein Theories

In spoilers is a link to something totally OT. Alyssa Milano posted the link (I find she posts some rather good stuff). It's quite moving and profound in a simple way.
                              Spoiler:
                              Do not read the following without tissues handy. http://www.penmachine.com/2011/05/the-last-post
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

My Amanda contribution for the day. I acquired the Gatecon 2001 VHS tapes and transferred them to mpg. Here are the Amanda bits. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O5TBJGP60o
                                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                                Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X