Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
    Completely OT

What is a New England girl, whose root are most definitely in Canada do when the Boston Bruins and the Vancouver Canucks are in the Stanley Cup final?
    GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

*ahem*

There's my humble vote Go with where your roots are!
    The Von MajorSam Family Singers debut CD... Coming soon

^^Sam/Jack^^
    |||Official Member of the Chevron Guy Fan Club||

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
      GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

*ahem*

Yep, I second MarjorSam's suggestion
      sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by MajorSam View Post
        GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

*ahem*

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
        Yep, I second MarjorSam's suggestion

Would I be correct in thinking that both of you are from Canada?

Oh well. May the best team win.

Spoiler:
        Yeah! I know! Go Canucks!
        sigpic

Comment

Would I be correct in thinking that both of you are from Canada?

Oh well. May the best team win.

Spoiler:
          Yeah! I know! Go Canucks!
          ROFLMAO Love the smiley! WRT your request... enjoy the games and cheer whoever wins!

Let's face it, you are in a Win/Win situation!

Mumsey
          For details of AT10 go to http://www.gabitevents.co.uk

Comment

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

I'm in this camp for many reasons:

1) I am a Canuck
            2) I have family and friends in Vancouver who would be thrilled by a win
            3) I was at the 1st playoff game so I feel a connection to this team
            4) (to keep it remotely on topic) I'm sure AT is pulling for the Canucks
            5) No other team received a mention in Stargate SG1

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

@RobinDunne Lost my hairpiece in shower drain @ ymca open house. Awkward.

@RobinDunne Twitter hijacked by @AmandaTapping. This is an act of war...

@caroleapple I had NOTHING to do with it (uh even tho I do know your passwd)/ @RobinDunne Twitter hijacked by @AmandaTapping. This is an act of war...

@amandatapping Um....wow RT @RobinDunne: Lost my hairpiece in shower drain @ ymca open house. Awkward.

@SPACEchannel So sneaky RT @amandatapping: Um....wow RT @RobinDunne: Lost my hairpiece in shower drain @ ymca open house. Awkward.

Last edited by Rocky89; 31 May 2011, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle DB View Post
                Are you yanking my chain Sally? Have you read the article that Pars posted??
                Spoiler:
                Q: Who would be your dream workout partner?
                A: My husband.
                Q: What is your favorite workout accessory?
                A: My husband. : )

Does that help?? I totally can see where she's coming from...my answers would be the same...with my husband that is to say!
                okay, it IS me, b/c i don't find it sexual!
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
                  ROFLMAO Love the smiley! WRT your request... enjoy the games and cheer whoever wins!

Let's face it, you are in a Win/Win situation!

Mumsey
                  True dat! It's going to be good either way. The same thing happened during the Olympics. I found myself rooting for Canada more than the US.
                  Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                  GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

GO CANUCKS GO!!!!!!

I'm in this camp for many reasons:

1) I am a Canuck
                  2) I have family and friends in Vancouver who would be thrilled by a win
                  3) I was at the 1st playoff game so I feel a connection to this team
                  4) (to keep it remotely on topic) I'm sure AT is pulling for the Canucks
                  5) No other team received a mention in Stargate SG1

So what you are saying is that you are unbiased on this topic.

Seriously, do we need a reason other than #4?

BTW- It appears that a video game has predicted that the Canucks will win. Go figure.
                  sigpic

Comment

Tapping Tuesday. Can she be anymore cute?

Spoiler:
                    @amandatapping Hi everyone! Thanks for the questions.

@amandatapping And thank you to those of you who are now following @Waterkeeper. They are an amazing organization who are very close to my heart.

@amandatapping Also @RobinDunne starts directing tomorrow! Mwaaaahhhhh!!! Let the games begin.

@amandatapping AND @damiankindler turned much, much older today. Sad to see Peter Pan growing up....ish. And by ish...I mean not really. xoxo

@amandatapping Q1-Robert Dunkel - Do you think modern CGI have enhanced or hindered the creative original thinking in modern film-making on TV and Movies?

@amandatapping A1 - I think it's only enhanced the story making process. Unless they replace all actors with CGI. Then it sucks big

@amandatapping Q2 - Katelin Beauvais - How are the cast and crew celebrating Damian Kindler's birthday?

@amandatapping A2 - We mock him openly. Naturally. Plus we got him gifts that are WAY cooler than he is.

@amandatapping Q3 - Elise Carroll - Hi Amanda!! Normandy was amazing! Will WILL every know what his grandfather did for Helen and the team? Xo

@amandatapping A3 - Probably not. Magnus never met him or realized who he was. Sad really.

@amandatapping Q4 - @theonecalledjim - Hi, I Just brought a 2003 silver Renault Scenic and my daughter Rosie has asked if you could name her for us.

@amandatapping A4 - I asked Olivia and showed her a picture and she said Silvester or Bussy. So there you have it.

@amandatapping Q5 - @Nazmuko - I believe every woman has at least one bizarre object in her purse. Mine is wire cutters. What's yours?

@amandatapping A5 - Crayons. Toothbrush. Lip balm. Boring........ Oh, and a mini naquadah reactor...just in case.

@amandatapping Q6 - @nesca275 - I'm from Spain and i watch your series in spanish, Have you ever listen to yourself in another language? what do you think?

@amandatapping A6 - I've heard myself in Japanese, French, German and Spanish. Maybe we should recast? They sound so good.

@amandatapping thanks everybody! xoxo

Comment

BTW- It appears that a video game has predicted that the Canucks will win. Go figure.
                      I wish Paul the octopus was still alive so he could tell us...I'm barracking for the Canucks.

Me thinks Amanda has opened a huge can of worms with Robin Dunne on twitter...it will be fun to see how this "war" plays out...I can almost picture her giggling while typing that tweet on Robin's account...no doubt with Damian & Martin cheering her on. Oh but to be a fly on the wall at Norco!!
                      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

*sneaks into the thread*

"AMANDA TAPPING IS AWESOME"

*runs out, arms akimbo*
                        sigpic
                        sig by Ikorni

"When Colonel Maybourne and yourself were stranded off world, Major Carter felt a similar sense of frustration. She despaired at the thought of never seeing you again." ~Teal'c
                        "I didn't leave,because I'd have rather died myself,than lose Carter." ~Jack O'Neill

SaraBahama FanFic; AO3

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                          okay, it IS me, b/c i don't find it sexual!
                          Me thinks she did intend it that way. Of course, you can interpret however you like.

Since the Red Wings are out of the running, I must put my support behind the Canucks. So, GO CANUCKS! Oh mighty warriors!
                          Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                          William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                          Anon

Comment

True dat! It's going to be good either way. The same thing happened during the Olympics. I found myself rooting for Canada more than the US.

So what you are saying is that you are unbiased on this topic. Seriously, do we need a reason other than #4?

Totally!

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                            Me thinks she did intend it that way. Of course, you can interpret however you like.

Since the Red Wings are out of the running, I must put my support behind the Canucks. So, GO CANUCKS! Oh mighty warriors!
                            Love ya! (there, I have said it publicly )

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*quickly checks EhT's temperature*

Go Canucks!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                                Totally!

Love ya! (there, I have said it publicly )
                                I feel all warm and fuzzy. Love ya back!

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
                                *quickly checks EhT's temperature*

Go Canucks!
                                Is she feverish? Or has she been hitting the rum?
                                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                                Anon

Comment

Working...
                                X