Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
    My Amanda contribution for the day. I acquired the Gatecon 2001 VHS tapes and transferred them to mpg. Here are the Amanda bits. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O5TBJGP60o
    Thanks...

Comment

My Amanda contribution for the day. I acquired the Gatecon 2001 VHS tapes and transferred them to mpg. Here are the Amanda bits. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O5TBJGP60o
      That was awesome. She's such a goof...and wow, look at that short short blonde hair...Amanda's come such a long way since then. Thank you for sharing.
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Steff View Post
        hehehe.... love that commercial.

"It's not like it's astrophysics." heheh
        8snip8[/video]
        oh, oh..... have you seen this commercial? More giggles to come.

"Where did they find these people?"

snip
        I loved seeing those again. Thanks.

Loved AT's answers, especially about the hat.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

LQ photo from the Awareness Day luncheon.

Comment

Originally posted by parsifal View Post
            Wonderful, thanks for this.

Comment

Amanda looks good.
              No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
              It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

hehehe.... love that commercial.

"It's not like it's astrophysics." heheh
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh4DUVuJPgs
                Hee! That's great, I kinda want to try that trick now.

Sort of on topic.

NASA Gravity Probe Confirms Two Einstein Theories

In spoilers is a link to something totally OT. Alyssa Milano posted the link (I find she posts some rather good stuff). It's quite moving and profound in a simple way.
                Spoiler:
                Do not read the following without tissues handy. http://www.penmachine.com/2011/05/the-last-post
                I saw that NASA news in my Google Reader feed this morning, very cool. And your other link was quite profound indeed, thanks for sharing.

Nice, thanks for sharing! I remember seeing clips of this on Youtube before, but it's nice to see it all together.

Originally posted by Feast of the Muse View Post
                I know this is old news, but still just rocks my socks: Einstein Rings - the gravitational lens effect.
                Very cool, thanks for the link!

sigpic

Comment

@amandatapping @CBCF_BCYukon Thank you for a wonderful afternoon! Gracious and exceptional people in attendance. Very inspiring! Xo

@RobinDunne Welcome to Photo Friday! @amandatapping and I are too sexy for this #Sanctuary

Comment

Aw, Tapping in breast cancer pink. I hope there are some additional photos somewhere.
                    Last edited by Skydiver; 06 May 2011, 04:42 PM.
                    Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                    Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

@amandatapping @WilliamShatner Thank you for today! You are a class act. Looking forward to playing your wife tomorrow. Much love and admiration. Xo

Comment

I was looking Amanda's list of movies and noticed that she's in "Degree of Guilt" featuring DJE and a few others I recognize. AT is listed towards the bottom of the cast list (and just listed as "Marcy"), so how small of a part does she actually have in this one? Is it more than one scene? I'm wondering if it's worth the $4 to buy the dvd.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post
                          I was looking Amanda's list of movies and noticed that she's in "Degree of Guilt" featuring DJE and a few others I recognize. AT is listed towards the bottom of the cast list (and just listed as "Marcy"), so how small of a part does she actually have in this one? Is it more than one scene? I'm wondering if it's worth the $4 to buy the dvd.
                          There are only a few reviews for it on Netflix, and they are mixed, but they say it's a made-for-TV-movie.

Degree of Guilt
                          1995 NR 180 minutes

Cast:
                          David James Elliott, Daphne Zuniga, Vincent Ventresca, Sharon Lawrence, Adam LaVorgna, Nigel Bennett, Mae Whitman, Amanda Tapping
                          Director:
                          Mike Robe
                          Genres:
                          Thrillers, Mystery, Psychological Thrillers, Courtroom Dramas

If you search for AT on Netflix all that comes up is:

Sanctuary (2008)
                          Stargate Continuum (2008)
                          Stargate: The Ark of Truth (2008)
                          The Void (2001)
                          Stargate SG-1 (1997)

...but that is only one source. IMDB has her in lots more, of course, since individual episodes of other shows aren't listed on NF. Anyway, my guess is it's a small part, but she is listed... maybe now that she's more known they went ahead and tacked her on to the list.
                          Grammar / Spelling / Punctuation Discussion and Appreciation (questions welcome!) | Plot Bunny Adoption
                          Fanfic Helpdesk: Technical and Scientific Help for Writers | Fanfic Pet Peeves | My Fanfiction (Abnormal Newt)

Comment

Originally posted by KayLyne View Post

The movie is based on the book Degree of Guilt by Richard North Patterson. If I remember right she has two scenes in the movie.
                            sigpic

Comment

That was fun to see. makes me wish I was aware of cons in the early days of SG1. I'm sure it would have been fun. Any veterans of the early con days who would like to share a story or two?

If I had been in Vancouver in May instead of April I would have gone to support this cause (as it was, I was at a cancer research fundraiser last night). When I was in Vancouver there was a full page ad in the paper for this event so I'm sure it was a huge success.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Working...
                              X