Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
    That worked! Great vid! Well cut and matched with the lyrics.

Thanks for the link.

Kay aka Mumsey
    Originally posted by dreamer one View Post
    Thanks for the fic recommendation!
    I concur. Excellent!!

Comment

Originally posted by SmileyGidget View Post
      I'm going i'm going i swear... Just wanted to post this up... just finished this support banner and... wanted to show off!

These are great. You might want to think about posting them here: Support Carter banners thread

Comment

Originally posted by SWMBOTGSG View Post
        That worked! Great vid! Well cut and matched with the lyrics.

Thanks for the link.

Kay aka Mumsey
        That is a thoroughly entertaining video. Used to know the original copacabana song back in the day, makes it even funnier!

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
          Happy Birthday General David Niemi!!
          Ditto!

Originally posted by Melora View Post
          I found a very nice Sam fic today that I thought some of you might like. It is about Sam’s adjustment to her new command in Atlantis. It was particularly refreshing b/c it is obvious that the author is not happy with the cast changes but still managed to treat all of the characters realistically and with respect. I also really like the way Sam’s transition is presented in the story. I would be thrilled if TPTB depict it in a similar way on the show. Needless to say, there are spoilers for SGA seasons 3 and 4.

Terms of Resolution by mannaplowsk
          http://mannaplowsk.livejournal.com/1233.html
          OOh thanks for the fic rec...I shall check it out!

Originally posted by SmileyGidget View Post
          I'm going i'm going i swear... Just wanted to post this up... just finished this support banner and... wanted to show off!
          http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/491...carter2rm8.jpg
          Very very nice, an excellent job!
          sigpic
          Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
          My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

Originally posted by tagger View Post
            Happy Birthday General David Niemi!!
            Yes Happy Birthday to our new resident streaker ah person who runs in out of the thread quickly
            sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Just cause...

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has any solutions about viewing the vids on that sg1 website. My flash player is up-to-date and everything, and I still can't watch the vids. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
                that's me too. i even clicked my heels together three times to make it work , but no go.

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Wow! Lots of great banners/sigs here... will have to start working on one too!

EDIT: and Tsax as a fellow collegiate football fan... I'm glad you changed your sig

Comment

I just kept clicking repeatedly on the link, the blank box where the video should be playing, or the picture on the sight. Eventually most all have started. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
                      Hi! *waves shyly* This is my first post here, because well, I have a short Sam fic that I hope you all like. It's my first Sam pov, and well, I felt I should share with Sam fans, because I agree: Sam is a great character.

The Physicochemical Composition of Alcohol and Girl’s Night Out
                      i'm not sure if i could rep you (your color square is off i think), but i wanted you to know i loved your fic! and it felt very in character too. thanks!

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                        Yes that was very nerdy but lol...how funny too and *groans* I really dislike those T4 presenters (and any T4 presenters they've had over the years) and T4 too, though I do remember braving them to watch that particular T4 when it was on..woo Amanda!
                        i think the guy is cute, and i love his accent.

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Hi all

Just a fly-by visit to drop off pressie...

Latest Aftershock 'The Short Straw' which TAGs 'Shades of Grey.'

The Short Straw

Mild S/J ship.
                          sigpic
                          Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                          My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                            I have fraternal twin nephews and they look like brothers, otherwise not really alike. they are best buddies. I wonder if AT and her twin brother were buds growing up and if they are now.
                            all i can remember amanda saying about her twin (chris, right?) is that they had a special 'twin language' that they shared when they were very little. i'd love to ask amanda about that, actually, if she remembers words or phrases of that language.

sally
                            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
                              Hey, I was just wondering if anyone has any solutions about viewing the vids on that sg1 website. My flash player is up-to-date and everything, and I still can't watch the vids. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
                              Here's the Amanda and David vid:
                              http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E8MTTM7V
                              Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                              William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                              Anon

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                                Yes that was very nerdy but lol...how funny too and *groans* I really dislike those T4 presenters (and any T4 presenters they've had over the years) and T4 too, though I do remember braving them to watch that particular T4 when it was on..woo Amanda!
                                Those T4 presenters are awful. There is a thread which was active when Channel 4 actually aired Stargate. We were united in our disgust at the presenters taking the piss out of the show. Gaters against T4.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X