Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SmileyGidget View Post
    Oh and Chelle... who needs to worry about what happened at School when you've got friends like this now
    Couldn't help myself though...
    http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/9776/girlstw6.jpg
    http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/9509/20it9.jpg
    I hate you J!!!!! Take em off NOW!!!!!! That is so embarrassing!!...OMG...I think I'll just go and hide under a rock for a few years!
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post
      I hate you J!!!!! Take em off NOW!!!!!! That is so embarrassing!!...OMG...I think I'll just go and hide under a rock for a few years!
      This reminds me of the time my sister posted a photo of me bending over in some jeans that... gaped a bit... on facebook. I was a tad annoyed.

Only, it doesn't because these photos are gorgeous Chelle!
      Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Why would you hate her, no one in that pic looks bad....
        sigpic
        awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
          Exactly.

*pokes Chelle* *hugs*
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
            This reminds me of the time my sister posted a photo of me bending over in some jeans that... gaped a bit... on facebook. I was a tad annoyed.
            Only, it doesn't because these photos are gorgeous Chelle!
            Originally posted by ~Sarah~ View Post
            Exactly.
            *pokes Chelle* *hugs*
            Well most of the people in those photos are gorgeous...can you tell which one is my little girl???
            Camera's hate me...really they do...but the feeling is mutual!!!
            Hug Your Loved Ones!!
            ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel500 View Post
              Hi all

Just a fly-by visit to drop off pressie...

Latest Aftershock 'The Short Straw' which TAGs 'Shades of Grey.'

The Short Straw

Mild S/J ship.
              NIce nice! thank you!

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
              Those T4 presenters are awful. There is a thread which was active when Channel 4 actually aired Stargate. We were united in our disgust at the presenters taking the piss out of the show. Gaters against T4.
              That is good to know...and there was me ranting in seclusion for so long ...

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
              Some neat pic's at Scifi for SGA. I really like them but then I'm totally biased

Forgive me if you have seen them already.

Spoiler:

Awesme pictures...thank you! *admires* now I like both hairstyles on Sam for different reasons *g*

Hehe... my sister and I used to leave key words out of sentences and still understand each other so we sort of had a twin language too. We also had a kind of slang/words that only we understood. Mum used to worry that we would never learn to talk to other people

The thing is, it's still a bit like that. I guess we just know how each other thinks... none of the weird supernatural crap that people think twins have... we just kind of think on the same wave length I guess. So we can leave key words and ideas out because we know the other one is already thinking it, so why state it? Then when we come to the same conclusion or whatever, people around us are left going "woah!"

So none of this weird twin ESP stuff that people talk about, we just think along similar lines.

For an extreme example... (spoilers for off topic)
              Spoiler:
              We were rehearsing for a show at high school once, and my sister was wearing an elastic bandage brace thingy on her knee and her white school sock pulled right up to it covering her lower leg. Which she definitely has. A bully looked at it and said something stupid like "do you have a fake leg?"

Marian looked a bit hurt and replied, "yes. I lost it in a car accident when I was 6. It's not something you should comment about like that."

This girl wasn't quite sure not to make of that, so she came over to me and asked (in the same horrible way) "Eileen, does your sister have a fake leg?"

For some reason I knew that for her to be asking like that, she had to have been fed a story by Marian so I said the first thing that popped into my frond... "yes. She was in a car accident when she was 6. You haven't said anything to her have you? She's really sensitive about it."

I don't know if this horrible girl was more freaked out by the idea of a fake leg or when she finally clicked that we had both come up with the same story on the spot.

Lol, thats a cool story....despite not being twins me and my oldest younger brother are freakily on the same wavelength...we're banned from being on the same pictionary/charades team etc because of the number of times we've guessed the right answer before the other has started...

Originally posted by SmileyGidget View Post
              Yeah kids can deffinitely be cruel, but i guess its part of growing up and yeah it does make you a stronger and better person, and broken ankle ouch! I've never broken a bone! *touches wood* And i was all sporty at school, mostly, when it didn't involve team work because no one ever let me do anything if it was team wise, dodgy ya! But i was in the swimming and running clubs, a rider and manager in the HPV (Human Powered Vehicles) events. As you know, i have too much energy Hence why i love sport

And learn something new everyday huh Chelle? If i knew where the screen caps i had were saved i'd show you but for some reason i can't find them anywhere... they might be on one of the CDs i have somewhere...

Well i'm just different to everyone because i like her with short hair... i just have a thing about long hair... i don't like it as much! *shrugs* to each their own... Not saying you doesn't look good though, i just prefer short... after all its what i have!

Anyways, i've gotta go out for the afternoon, won't be back til later this evening, enjoy yourselves! Oh and btw, made two more banners, they are the same but slightly different!

Very nice banners! Wheee thanks

Well most of the people in those photos are gorgeous...can you tell which one is my little girl???
              Camera's hate me...really they do...but the feeling is mutual!!!
              Everyone in thatt picture is gorgeous *nods* I will not be convinced otherwise.
              sigpic
              Thank you to Lies for my signature pic
              My Fanfic~My Femslash

Comment

I felt inspired by you so I made these Support sigs (I put them into the right topic as well)

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
                  Everyone in thatt picture is gorgeous *nods* I will not be convinced otherwise.
                  Thanks guys...really...but I really want to know...can you tell which one is my daughter???
                  Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                  ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Thanks guys...really...but I really want to know...can you tell which one is my daughter???
                    I keep switching between the two possibles (because I'm pretty sure which one is Smiley).

I'm thinking... the girl in red? No... the... ug. Go with my first answer before I start comparing noses or something

But then... the girl at the front is the same height and bends the same way when she laughs... I'm trying to remember everything you've said...

Hehe, help me out here!

*eta* OK, I compared noses. The girl in red?
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

I keep switching between the two possibles (because I'm pretty sure which one is Smiley).
                      I'm thinking... the girl in red? No... the... ug. Go with my first answer before I start comparing noses or something
                      But then... the girl at the front is the same height and bends the same way when she laughs... I'm trying to remember everything you've said...
                      Hehe, help me out here!
                      *eta* OK, I compared noses. The girl in red?
                      Hahaha...Ok...well that's weird...Niki has her dad's nose and he's definitely not in that picture!!
                      But yes...it's the gorgeous kid in red...it's scary...she'll be in year 10 next year...they grow up too quickly!!
                      I'm off...gotta go do RL stuff...so good night everyone, take care, be safe, have fun and hug your loved ones!!
                      (((Samanda)))
                      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Hahaha...Ok...well that's weird...Niki has her dad's nose and he's definitely not in that picture!!
                        But yes...it's the gorgeous kid in red...it's scary...she'll be in year 10 next year...they grow up too quickly!!
                        I'm off...gotta go do RL stuff...so good night everyone, take care, be safe, have fun and hug your loved ones!!
                        (((Samanda)))
                        Well if she looks anything like her mum, you're great!
                        And with that I have to go to bed
                        Y'all have a wonderful night
                        sigpic
                        awesome siggie courtesy of jasminaGo

Comment

Chelle! Your noses are identical!
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Hehe... my sister and I used to leave key words out of sentences and still understand each other so we sort of had a twin language too. We also had a kind of slang/words that only we understood. Mum used to worry that we would never learn to talk to other people

The thing is, it's still a bit like that. I guess we just know how each other thinks... none of the weird supernatural crap that people think twins have... we just kind of think on the same wave length I guess. So we can leave key words and ideas out because we know the other one is already thinking it, so why state it? Then when we come to the same conclusion or whatever, people around us are left going "woah!"

So none of this weird twin ESP stuff that people talk about, we just think along similar lines.

For an extreme example... (spoilers for off topic)
                            Spoiler:
                            We were rehearsing for a show at high school once, and my sister was wearing an elastic bandage brace thingy on her knee and her white school sock pulled right up to it covering her lower leg. Which she definitely has. A bully looked at it and said something stupid like "do you have a fake leg?"

Marian looked a bit hurt and replied, "yes. I lost it in a car accident when I was 6. It's not something you should comment about like that."

This girl wasn't quite sure not to make of that, so she came over to me and asked (in the same horrible way) "Eileen, does your sister have a fake leg?"

For some reason I knew that for her to be asking like that, she had to have been fed a story by Marian so I said the first thing that popped into my frond... "yes. She was in a car accident when she was 6. You haven't said anything to her have you? She's really sensitive about it."

I don't know if this horrible girl was more freaked out by the idea of a fake leg or when she finally clicked that we had both come up with the same story on the spot.

What a great story!

<snipped>
                            You know...Mandy has a way of making me do the most stupid stuff sometimes...and I love her for it...she's sooo inspirational like that!!...so when I read this I just had to post this picture I took at the Walhalla Cricket Ground...
                            Hahaha..I love silly signs like this! Anywhere I go my 'stupid-sign' radar is always in the on position looking for hilarious signs to snap pics of...and believe me, there's alot out there! Thanks for the chuckle.

Originally posted by JennyJ View Post
                            I felt inspired by you so I made these Support sigs (I put them into the right topic as well)

Very nice! I love the second one the best..I'm a fan of blue. What can I say?

hehe..everyone in the pic looks awesome..and so happy! It's a great pic!

Comment

Chelle! Your noses are identical!
                              OMG...you need glasses...either that or you don't know which one is me but that would be stupid coz it's so painfully obvious...but no we don't have the same nose...and stop looking at my nose will ya...I've got a complex enough as it is!!!
                              Originally posted by Celandine View Post
                              Hahaha..I love silly signs like this! Anywhere I go my 'stupid-sign' radar is always in the on position looking for hilarious signs to snap pics of...and believe me, there's alot out there! Thanks for the chuckle.

hehe..everyone in the pic looks awesome..and so happy! It's a great pic!
                              I keep forgetting to take a picture of road signs I come across that are Stargate related...Like Carter Rd...or Hussy Lane (applies to the Daniel/MS thunk thread)...and number plates like...SGC...or SKYDVR...I kid you not Sky...I saw it ages ago on my way home from school...thought of you immediately!!
                              We were all having a great time that night the photo was taken...but Niki and I had to leave so it was all hands to battle stations for photos!! I hope we can do it again soon...I hope our JF photos are just as goofy!!!
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Owh Chelle as others have said everyone in those pics looks gorgous dont worry bout a thing *mwah*
                                sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Working...
                                X