Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    Hmm, I wonder what they're reading?
    Jack: Could you read that part again Carter, I didn't quite get it.
    Sam: Sure Sir, "there's no place like home, there's no place like home."
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
      Would those of you with a creative streak be interested in a Sam-centric wall or sig challenge? As September fast approaches, I thought it'd be cool to chronicle the many faces of Sam over the past 11 years.

Here's what I have so far:
      Sam from S1
      Sam from "TBFTGoG"
      Sam from S2
      Sam as Jolinar
      Sam from S3
      Robot!Sam
      Sam from POV
      Sam from S4
      Sam from BtS
      Sam as Entity
      Sam from 2010
      Sam from S5-S8
      Anubis!Carter
      RepliCarter
      Geek!Sam
      Sam from S9-10
      AU Sams from Ripple Effect
      Sam from S1-4 of Atlantis (specifically GUP)

And I'm probably missing a few!
      Ohw if i go to my dads house sometime soon im game, my mums computer has more pics of AT and Sam but my dad has all the computer programs to do that on.

Originally posted by QueenQetesh View Post
      Deejay435, you might want to list this over at the DV thread. We have so many great fanfic writers. Maybe we could get a Sam Fic writer and A Vala fic writer to work together on a Fic. They could help each other in getting the feel of the characters. .....

This is a fun thread. I'm going to add it to my subscribtions. I need to watch more of the Early seasons. I feel so left out on some of the discussions.
      Well welcome to the thread then its great to have you here

I'll certainly *read* a women of the gates ficathon.

Welcome to the thread QueenQetesh. There are definitely some great older episodes to catch up on.
      Oh yeah im up for the reading part (cant write so no writing can be done on my part but im all 4 reading)

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
      Very nice!!!

With so many talented people, I feel rather useless and a taker. But I can be one of your readers and cheerleaders. I would say motivator but you guys are way motivated . Thanks for the lovely pics, wonderful fanfics, and creative sigs. It's really great to be part of Samanda (and GW)
      I know what u mean everyone here seems so talented i feal really useless. *grabs some pompoms and starts to cheer*

you know Carter, no matter how many times you read it or reword it... im still not gana get it.

But Sir, its Mary Poppins.
      sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

You know what? I'm going to go down to the waterfront and hire some rollerblades. None of my friends are free to come with me so I'm going to go By. My. Self. I will post Amanda's card on the way.

Then I will cry into my gelato.

See ya!
        Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
          You know what? I'm going to go down to the waterfront and hire some rollerblades. None of my friends are free to come with me so I'm going to go By. My. Self. I will post Amanda's card on the way.

See ya!
          Neep remember to:
          1. take your keys with you
          2. take your phone with you
          3. take your money with you
          4. take the postcard for Amanda with you <=== VERY IMPORTANT

-

Comment

rollerblading is lame.

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
              Neep remember to:
              1. take your keys with you
              2. take your phone with you
              3. take your money with you
              4. take the postcard for Amanda with you <=== VERY IMPORTANT

Wait, can you repeat that? I should write it all down.

Remember when JM jokingly put up the "to do list" (Put shoes on, then pants)? I joked about needing a similar list. Then the very next morning I was sitting on my bed staring at my shoes (on my feet) and my jeans (not on my legs yet) and I sighed in defeat.

That was during my "sleep? What's that?" stage.
              Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                rollerblading is lame.
                Yep. I'm a total noob.
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Yep. I'm a total noob.
                  no doubt

Comment

no doubt
                    Well, I now have my jeans and shoes on. Now I just need to grab a shirt and the things RofX helpfully listed and I will be away.

Wait... why am I giving you guys progress reports as I get dressed? I think I'm addicted to this place...
                    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Yep. I'm a total noob.
                      no doubt
                      To quote Sam, "Get a room."
                      Last edited by JanSam; 16 August 2007, 06:51 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

for everyone's viewing and listening pleasure: Zero Wing Rhaposdy. An oldie now, but a classic.

Comment

Well, I now have my jeans and shoes on. Now I just need to grab a shirt and the things RofX helpfully listed and I will be away.

Wait... why am I giving you guys progress reports as I get dressed? I think I'm addicted to this place...
                          You are giving progress of what you doing cause...err... no idea

but you did remind me about the fact that I have to post my postcard for Amanda too I already written it down, it just needed to get posted... will do that tomorrow before going to work

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                            sneaking in from work and apparently I still can't multiquote here, strange...

but I like this idea I would actually participate for this one, I like to read friendship fics but there aren't enough out there honestly
                            iLOVE friendship fic. i really, really wish we had more of it.

most of the people that write sam are sam and jack fans, thus most of the sam fic has a decidedly shippy flair. i miss sam and jack friendship

as to the ficathon, deej, how do you feel about a 'sam and vala: what's on the cutting room floor' topic?

missing scenes/tags from s9 and 10...what we wish would have happened
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Hmm... an encyclopedia, or more likely some technical manual with a lot of words

What? yeah I'm boring, but that's probably what they're reading

See ya!
                              I think rollerblading is still fun, even if it's not popular anymore.
                              Paul/Carson, Rachel/Teyla, David/Eli Supporter!!
                              Proud Samandan. Hic Comitas Regit

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
                                You are giving progress of what you doing cause...err... no idea

but you did remind me about the fact that I have to post my postcard for Amanda too I already written it down, it just needed to get posted... will do that tomorrow before going to work
                                I sitll need to get a card too. I think I will do that this weekend. Since mine doens't have as far to go (just up the coast), it should get there in time.

I was going to get a for real card, but then I figured I'd be too tempted to just babble on and on and make a fool of myself, so I'll just pick up a postcard and write really big!

Comment

Working...
                                X