No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, oh, oh! I have been looking at the Edward Monkton products and have falled in love with this t-shirt!

(spoilers for a Bad Word)
    Spoiler:
    Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by Tittamiire View Post
      I love numpty...I spent a happy six months teaching my work colleagues in Colorado a bunch of great words, numpty was one of them...many of the others I won't repeat in polite company
      Yeah...numpty is sweet but drongo is funny...especially when some big burly bloke shouts it out across a silent room!!!!
      Originally posted by Charlie View Post
      hey chelle....

i surely am a melbournite, born and bred!!! I've been away for the last year and a bit though, hence the lack of posting . But I'll be back in just over a month...I'm so excited about once again having regular 'net access....read regular access to samanda and finally getting to check out sanctuary!!!

I'm so going to buy AT a bday card right now!
      Yay...so are you going to Armageddon in October??
      Originally posted by PengYn View Post
      I've never done a milestone post in Samanda...
      ...I have no words.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/5e874435.jpg
      Sam's fantastic and so are the Samandans!
      *hopes some folks still have some licks left in them???*
      I do -
      CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 3000TH POST MILESTONE PENGYN!!
      "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
      Hug Your Loved Ones!!
      ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
        Going OT for a moment-A lot of you were aware I was getting my most recent CT results today. The news was good. Some of the tumors have remained stable, the bigger ones-the ones that cause me trouble have continued to shrink. We're still doing a break from the chemo-even though I'm still a little torn about the decision, I do feel so much better after just six weeks off it. We're going to reassess in a month.
        Thanks for all your continued support Samandans!
        Love to you all...
        (The only bad news, Mandy, my phosphorus is still low-so no cutting out the nasty tasting powder for me.)
        WTG Deejay!!!

That's great news...we'll keeping sending the good vibes though, just to give those stubborn tumors a kick in the right direction....back to Netu where they belong!!!
        (((Deejay)))

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        sure, please feel free to sign it from a member of samanda. SIgn it however you want. It's your card.
        I'm gonna sign it with all my names and alias'...which is only 2 but I'll also let her know I'm a Samandan....hey, does anyone know how the postcard thing turned out??
        Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
        Thanks for the idea Sky, we only have you to blame Someone please remove these felt tip pens from my reach!
        Oh, oh, oh! I have been looking at the Edward Monkton products and have falled in love with this t-shirt!
        Spoiler:
        LOL!!!
        If I could I would green you but you have too many from me already...I love the tshirt!!!
        "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
        Hug Your Loved Ones!!
        ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Spoiler:
          This is what 's twisted mind came up with when she saw that:

(spoilers for off topic)
          Spoiler:

So of course I had to draw it for her. My flatmate thinks we're nutters, but she loves Edward Monkton as much as I do.
          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

This is so awesome. Love it!

And congrats on your milestone, PengYn!

Also, great news Deejay! (((Deej)))

Comment

Going OT for a moment-A lot of you were aware I was getting my most recent CT results today. The news was good. Some of the tumors have remained stable, the bigger ones-the ones that cause me trouble have continued to shrink. We're still doing a break from the chemo-even though I'm still a little torn about the decision, I do feel so much better after just six weeks off it. We're going to reassess in a month.

Love to you all...

(The only bad news, Mandy, my phosphorus is still low-so no cutting out the nasty tasting powder for me.)
              Wonderful news Deejay, my thoughts, prayers and best wishes still going to you
              ......TARA......

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Hello everyone! I heard you have some craziness in here yesterday. (((Samandans))) Well, it occured to me that I hadn't posted my stars for your thread yet, so I did today! Five stars! You guys rock!

Okay, back to the Ship Family Thread. Later, y'all!
                I keep hearing about all the stars. Where are the stars supposed to be posted?
                Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
                William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                  I keep hearing about all the stars. Where are the stars supposed to be posted?
                  At the top of the thread it says Rating and has some stars. Click, rate, be merry
                  Last edited by NZNeep; 16 August 2007, 01:57 AM.
                  Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Gotcha beat. 42 in October. I'm very excited. I'm finally going to be the answer to life, the universe, and everything.

Sadly my family are a bunch of normals, and have no idea of the significance of this age.
                    LOL!

Sadly, now that I have the answer, I still don't know the question. And in October I will move beyond this wisest of years.
                    Last edited by rderoch; 15 August 2007, 10:27 PM.
                    William Shakespeare

Meddle ye not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and tasty with ketchup.
                    Anon

Comment

At the top of the thread it says Rating and has some starts. Click, rate, be merry
                      I'm seeing stars. Did I get wonked with the noodle?
                      William Shakespeare

Anon

Comment

Originally posted by rderoch View Post
                        LOL!

Sadly, now that I have the answer, I still don't know the question. And in October I will move beyond this wisest of years.
                        The question is "what is the meaning of life?" a la HHGG Douglas Adams

Some of my favorite reading ever....

donamac

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                          I've never done a milestone post in Samanda...

...I have no words.

Sam's fantastic and so are the Samandans!

*hopes some folks still have some licks left in them???*
                          Congratz *licks*

Love to you all...

Thats awesome i love to here good news and that definatly is good, sending some hugs and kisses your way *mwah*

I just went out to buy Amanda her birthday card and I kinda... lockedmykeysinmyapartment. As soon as the door closed I looked at the door and said "frell." Then I tilted me head and repeated "frell. Or even a frack."

The office wouldn't be opened for another 3 hours, my flatmates are up at the uni and I couldn't ring the RA on duty because I left my phone with my keys. And I couldn't go and find the RA on duty because the sign wasn't up saying who was on duty. Sigh. I gave up and went to buy the card (and a cookie). When I got back I found my floor RA who rang the duty RA. Yay!

They didn't have the card I wanted... I wanted of Edward Monkton's. Check out the gallery, his cards rock

(spoilers for... randomness.)
                          Spoiler:

Don't worry, I didn't really get the penguin of death one. That would just be weird. I wanted the dreams one, but they didn't have it.

Innit cool? The spider has teefs! I ended up getting the Wonderful Girl one... because really... how perfect is this for Amanda?

And, for all my Samanda friends... here is the one I got my my flatmate's birthday. It applies to all of you, too

Seriously... check the rest in his gallery. My favourite is the crazy pill one.

Spoiler:
                          Good one Neep
                          Oh my gosh those cards are great i love the are you normal one.
                          and i love the t-shirt

This is what 's twisted mind came up with when she saw that:

(spoilers for off topic)
                          Spoiler:

So of course I had to draw it for her. My flatmate thinks we're nutters, but she loves Edward Monkton as much as I do.
                          HAHA good one ooooooober
                          sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Oooops I posted in the Sanctuary thread but forgot about here.

Webisode 7 is up for anyone that is waiting for it.
                            -

Comment

Just stopping off to thank everyone for their lovely comments on the DV thread and to drop off my 5 stars.

Djay
                              He's her Lobster!
                              LTS: Life's too short

Comment

Love to you all...
                                Fantastic Deejay! I am so happy for you!!!

Edit: thanks to everyone for the licks and hugs.

Edit 2: thanks Mandy for hitting me over the head with a bat... I will not be forgetting this...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X