Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
    I've never done a milestone post in Samanda...

...I have no words.

Sam's fantastic and so are the Samandans!

*hopes some folks still have some licks left in them???*
    3000 posts already why it seems just like yesterday you started yammering posting

so here you go, you've earned a lickin

Spoiler:

what do you mean it's the wrong kind
    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435 View Post
      Going OT for a moment-A lot of you were aware I was getting my most recent CT results today. The news was good. Some of the tumors have remained stable, the bigger ones-the ones that cause me trouble have continued to shrink. We're still doing a break from the chemo-even though I'm still a little torn about the decision, I do feel so much better after just six weeks off it. We're going to reassess in a month.

Thanks for all your continued support Samandans!

Love to you all...

(The only bad news, Mandy, my phosphorus is still low-so no cutting out the nasty tasting powder for me.)

YAY!!

Good New Deejay!
      Very glad to hear!!

Comment

Going OT for a moment-A lot of you were aware I was getting my most recent CT results today. The news was good. Some of the tumors have remained stable, the bigger ones-the ones that cause me trouble have continued to shrink. We're still doing a break from the chemo-even though I'm still a little torn about the decision, I do feel so much better after just six weeks off it. We're going to reassess in a month.

Love to you all...

(The only bad news, Mandy, my phosphorus is still low-so no cutting out the nasty tasting powder for me.)

(((Deejay)))I'm so happy with your good news

tries to come up with other inventive ways to take nasty tasting powder
        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Love to you all...

That's very good news.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post

(((Deejay)))I'm so happy with your good news

tries to come up with other inventive ways to take nasty tasting powder
            Dilute it in litres and litres of blue jello?
            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by NZNeep View Post
              Dilute it in litres and litres of blue jello?
              Oooh. I never tried it in jello. That might help. Good idea Neep!

Comment

Oooh. I never tried it in jello. That might help. Good idea Neep!
                I hope it works But if it ruins the jello, don't use blue!
                Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  I like Sky's idea about sending a card or postcard to AT for her birthday. I was about to ask if we were going to do something special (other than blue jello shots here ) for the occasion.
                  Do you think it would be nice to ID ourselves as Samandans on the cards? I'm sure she'll get lots of other birthday greetings from fans, but do you think she'd find it nice to know a whole bunch have come from us? I'm sure her assistant would point it out to her if she/he sees a lot signed that way.

May be a silly idea, just thought I'd throw it out there.

sure, please feel free to sign it from a member of samanda. SIgn it however you want. It's your card.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
                    I just left my 5 Stars and I have a ? even though I am a S&J shipper in my main AU but in some Alt AU I could see Sam and Agent Barret and if he didn't die I could see Sam and Martouf how I justify this is Ripple Effect what do you guys think?
                    Any of them are plausible in an AU. There just needs to be some internal logic in the storyline which draws them together.
                    sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                    May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Love to you all...

YIPPEE!
                      sigpic

In memory of Deejay.
                      May we all be so well loved.

Comment

Originally posted by PengYn View Post
                        I've never done a milestone post in Samanda...

...I have no words.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/a...n/5e874435.jpg

Sam's fantastic and so are the Samandans!

*hopes some folks still have some licks left in them???*
                        Thanks to everyone for the nice green! I tried to return as much as I could before I got the ban. I will try to get the rest tomorrow after the ban lifts!!

Also....

PengYn on 3,000 posts
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

I just went out to buy Amanda her birthday card and I kinda... lockedmykeysinmyapartment. As soon as the door closed I looked at the door and said "frell." Then I tilted me head and repeated "frell. Or even a frack."

The office wouldn't be opened for another 3 hours, my flatmates are up at the uni and I couldn't ring the RA on duty because I left my phone with my keys. And I couldn't go and find the RA on duty because the sign wasn't up saying who was on duty. Sigh. I gave up and went to buy the card (and a cookie). When I got back I found my floor RA who rang the duty RA. Yay!

They didn't have the card I wanted... I wanted of Edward Monkton's. Check out the gallery, his cards rock

(spoilers for... randomness.)
                          Spoiler:

Don't worry, I didn't really get the penguin of death one. That would just be weird. I wanted the dreams one, but they didn't have it.

Innit cool? The spider has teefs! I ended up getting the Wonderful Girl one... because really... how perfect is this for Amanda?

And, for all my Samanda friends... here is the one I got my my flatmate's birthday. It applies to all of you, too

Seriously... check the rest in his gallery. My favourite is the crazy pill one.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Love to you all...

Aren't you glad you aren't phosphorescent? Think how much worse that would be.

Congratulations!

suse
                            sigpic
                            Mourning Sanctuary.
                            Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Thanks for the idea Sky, we only have you to blame Someone please remove these felt tip pens from my reach!

Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

lolololololololol

how CUTE
                                You need that for your custom avatar
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X