Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JanSam View Post
    Hmmm......very small but I'm open to persuasion

Don't let Eve catch you saying that , ya know what she's like!
    sigpic

Comment

LOL!
      OMG, I needed that laugh. Thanks CG!
      Teehee.

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post

"Do you really think they know what they're doing with the Sam story, sir?"

"Carter, it's a matter of keeping the bears and the penguins out of the pit. I think the loons and the emus can stay. As long as everybody plays nice and I don't kiss you."

"Would you consider CPR?"

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
      ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by chelle db View Post

Thank you JanSam, Mandy and Jckfan55...that was brilliant...anymore??

WooHoo!!

Oh wow...that polar bear is just tooo much...hehehe!!!

(((everyone)))
        I'd love to take credit. But Mandy & JanSam just generously included me as one of the (non)-penguin eating polar bears.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1 View Post
          That is so cool !

Comment

I'm loving these pics. I love that scene...it gives me Sam and Daniel fuzzy feelings...in a brother sister sort of way!! I especially love in that ep how they work together so well. I can't think of any clever captions...so I'll leave that up to you other witty Samandans.

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
              Hey MegYn you have your own milestone today too! Congrats on 100 posts!
              Congrats to both of you!
              Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan View Post
              Okay then I think we're on the same page.

As long as she does more than banter with McKay, I'm fine with her having scenes with him. I do enjoy their banter but I'd really love it if they used her to make use of and develop other people than either one of the Chosen Two that they spend the bulk of their time on.
              Put me down for that page as well! I want to see Sam interact with the girls. Sam, Elizabeth, and Teyla saving Atlantis would be cool or Replicarter and Teyla in hand to hand combat would work, too. (Some of our Samandans would be drooling over that one.)
              Originally posted by Mandysg1 View Post
              Well you have your job cut out for you Just remember its PG (I think ) Now I will have my job cut out for me, I'm partnered up with a Shipper (No MegYn, we can't have them making out in the corner )
              MegYn, its o.k., we shippers know they didn't start making out in corners until after Threads and this is set way before season 8. It is the thought that counts, MegYn. We know what you want to write.

Originally posted by ChopinGal View Post

"Do you really think they know what they're doing with the Sam story, sir?"

"Carter, it's a matter of keeping the bears and the penguins out of the pit. I think the loons and the emus can stay. As long as everybody plays nice and I don't kiss you."

"Would you consider CPR?"
              Too funny! Who goes after Scari? There's a chance someone will need CPR after her whump scene.....Oh, never mind, Jack and Daniel are together....we can do without the CPR.
              AT always looks so unhappy at work, doesn't she? The poor dear...I don't know how she's dealt working in this environment for the past decade. If only the rest of us could be so damn unlucky.
              I feel so sorry for her. How did she ever stand it for so long?

Comment

Originally posted by Sg Gato View Post
                Another intermission pic.

Sam: Daniel, what's Mitchell doing now?

Daniel: Remind me again why he's in charge.

Sam: So "Mary Poppins" can save his six.
                Words have tremendous power. The right words spoken by the right people at the right times can lift up communities, transform lives, mend relationships, break hearts—even topple empires.
                Quint Studer

Comment

Originally posted by Gate gal View Post

MegYn, its o.k., we shippers know they didn't start making out in corners until after Threads and this is set way before season 8. It is the thought that counts, MegYn. We know what you want to write.
                  Guess we can't use florid descriptives like: "She snogged him senseless." then, either, huh? Darn.

Comment

Another intermission pic.

Sam: Is that ...?
                    Daniel: Oh, yup. I think it is.
                    Sam: Of all the ...
                    Daniel: Well, he is kinda new, maybe he just doesn't ...
                    Sam: Oh, please. If he doesn't put those back on in five seconds, you have my permission to shoot him.
                    Daniel: Seriously?
                    Sam: Do you see me smiling?
                    Daniel: So ... shoulder?
                    Sam: I'm thinking six.
                    Daniel: Ow.
                    Sam: Hey, he's the one who hung a lantern ...
                    Daniel: Look, Sam, it's the "Shaft" thing, he thought you were making fun of him.
                    Sam: I *was* making fun of him, but THAT? That is just... god, that is so wrong on so many levels.
                    Daniel: So... six it is, then.
                    Sam: On three. One.
                    Daniel: Two.

Comment

How did all those penguins and panda bears get into the desert?
                      I don't know, but they look like they are going to hurt each other.
                      Should we do something?
                      No, the penguins seem to have everything under control. I do kindof feel sorry for those pandas though. They don't have a chance.
                      Maybe they should just give up and let the penguins have their way.
                      Yeahsureyoubetcha!

Comment

PS- why does Daniel have an AF patch on his uniform in that picture?

Comment

I'm not sure, but am i right, that the pic is from the s9 episode, that was on German TV premiere on Wednesday? 9.14 - "Stronghold".
                          When I'm right - the hole episode was one of the best in s9, that I've seen jet and tgis scene really was a great one! But also the parts with Cam's old friend - really touching, and great acting by everyone!
                          The scenes with Sam as a fighter are always great, and the scenes with Daniel too, so -> great match!

edit: more great pics of the ep you can find here: http://www.stargate-project.de/starg...owfolge&ID=188

Thank you SO much Amanda! (Icons by various great artists)

Comment

Hi... whoever's keeping track of the fic thing. I don't know how quick it's going, but I won't be able to write til at least the middle of next week. I've got mumps, tonsillitis and something to do with mutants in the forehead (it's swollen, lumpy and painful. Puts the klingons to shame).
                            Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Just a bit of trivia I noticed today...

If the current season 10 schedule plays out as it's presently slated, then Amanda's 200th episode on Stargate with be The Road Not Taken.

I just thought it was kind of cool that her official 200th episode will be a Sam centric episode.

As you were...

Comment

Just a bit of trivia I noticed today...

If the current season 10 schedule plays out as it's presently slated, then Amanda's 200th episode on Stargate with be The Road Not Taken.

I just thought it was kind of cool that her official 200th episode will be a Sam centric episode.

As you were...
                                Hey cool and well spotted.

Anyone know when Sky starts airing the rest of season 10 in UK-land? I have to think about whether I should ponder the thought of entertaining the possibility of subscribing.

edit: ooh, I have been on GW a year!
                                scarimor

Comment

Working...
                                X