Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
    Here's an easy one .

Who said " She flys by the seat of her pants........in dealing with the fate of the world" ?????
    Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
    Well I guess that means he definitely did not come back in S9 or s10.

Next question: When Apophis tortured Sam , forcing her to drink the blood of Sokar (sp?) on Natu (NOt sure if that's the right name) place resembling "very hot place underground" what visions did he torture her with? Sam was replaying one day in her mind over and over what was it?
    Sitting on the bed with her dad discussing her mothers death and forgiving him.

Here's an easy one .

Who said " She flys by the seat of her pants........in dealing with the fate of the world" ?????

Comment

Oh come on LOL!! I see 8 folks viewing and no one knows the answer? Need a hint?

Comment

Here's an easy one .

McKay
        -

Comment

Here's an easy one .

McKay in Redemption...

Well anyone else can come up with another question cause I am soooo going to bed...

Nite nite Samandans who are still awake and we want some news from Gabit

edit: ooh good RoX beat me to it now she has to come up with a question

Comment

Ok Hint, "Go Suck a Lemon!"

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
              McKay
              Right!!

I'm off to sleep now. HAve fun if you continue the game. Goodnight all!

Comment

G'nite RepliCartertje

OK next one what was the name of the ship Sam crewed in Space Race?
                -

Comment

Bugger - they've all run off to sleep!!
                  -

Comment

Night RepliCartertje & SG1POZ

And RoX I'm thinking...

Comment

G'nite RepliCartertje

OK next one what was the name of the ship Sam crewed in Space Race?
                      the ship was called Seberus.

Is that right, if so should we end the game?

Comment

yep I think you're right.
                        I'm going to bed too, good night all
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan View Post
                          the ship was called Seberus.

Is that right, if so should we end the game?
                          Correctomundo!

Yes, now would be a good time to end (unless those lurking want to join in) because I am just about to go watch Battlestar Galactica.
                          -

Comment

Night everyone.

Famantha thanks for sharing your stories from last years GABIT!!!

I look forward to more news from London tomorrow/later today when ever...
                            Last edited by ann_sgcfan; 17 November 2006, 07:33 PM.

Comment

I was thinking the same about myself, I usually average 2 a day

*wonders if we can wake them up in the UK *
                              * wonders if they have made it to bed yet *

WAITING is NOT my forte!!!

I would love to get an Amanda hug someday!!

*wonders if she'll ever come to Aus*
                              Amanda has expressed her desire to return to Aus but when...I dunno! I went to my first con recently and met the fella who organises them and he didn't seem too optimistic that Amanda would be coming out next year but fingers crossed we get to meet her in 2008...D'oh...I've discussed with hubby that if I get the chance to go visit my reli's in Germany, I WILL be going to a gabit event...I will just have to make sure the timing is right though...of course I will have to visit Eve and Hastie while I'm in the neighborhood...sheesh...I better get saving now I think!!
                              "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                              Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                              ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Oh man!! I come back to play and they all run away...D'oH!!
                                Well...goodnight to all you Samandans going off to bed...I gotta choof...need to do some shopping before hubs gets home and before the shops close...adios amigos...I'll be back!!
                                Oh and If I haven't said it before....
                                Amanda is awesome!!!
                                "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
                                Hug Your Loved Ones!!
                                ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Working...
                                X