No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does at2 and avalon last three days each?

sally
    sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
      is it again time for that eh... when will you gals learn that we will have to wait till tomorrow????

btw are we up for a game??? How about Guess the quote??? (well we can not do trivia again eh ) btw remember to use quotes of Sam

I'll start...

"it doesn't feel that way to me. You have to understand, my JACK had the same face, same voice...same hands."
      You mean, guess the episode the quotes from?

Point of View!! Now: "Go Suck a Lemon!" Umm, that's the quote to guess. I'm not telling you to suck a lemon Eve

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        does at2 and avalon last three days each?

sally
        Yes, Sal, they both last 3 days each. However, attendees of the Avalon event only go for one day of events, whereas AT2 we get 2.5 days of events and wonderful fun and fans!
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
          is it again time for that eh... when will you gals learn that we will have to wait till tomorrow????

btw are we up for a game??? How about Guess the quote??? (well we can not do trivia again eh ) btw remember to use quotes of Sam

I'll start...

"it doesn't feel that way to me. You have to understand, my JACK had the same face, same voice...same hands."
          LOL! Over here in the UK it is tomorrow already!!!! And most of your friendly neighborhood Samandans are still up partying talking....
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz View Post
            Forever, ShimmeringStar, tsax and gatenv are in the lobby working on a *brief* write-up right now. I'll elaborate when needed, but I think they've got it covered.

You all do know that this is very painful! You are having waaay too much fun! As you should be.

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Poz View Post
              Are you having a good time Spazz?
              Don't let her fool you, we had to take up a collection of pounds and pence for bail money... Didn't get her out until 9:30 p.m. Was a long walk back from the jail......

Comment

Are you having a good time Spazz?
                Yes, it's been a blast! The same types of people have gravitated towards each other, and we've had a great time.

The Q&A sessions were pretty cool, but because of a combination of (a) lack of sleep, (b) ''cosmic giddiness'', (c) long walks along Bath Road to find a Chinese food place in BFE, it's taken a good group of us (including LadyJeep who popped up while I was in the business lounge widdling away pounds) to figure out just WHAT was said in the morning session. I think if we concentrate our collective memories on remembering those details, the afternoon session should follow...

I think Kat's working on it, but it may take her a while to get it done, if we're not prodding her to just POST it.

Comment

I see Spaz, Shimm and I'll bet ForeverSG-1 and Tsax are here incognito hehehe.

Waiting anxiously.....

Comment

AH, BAckatcha!!! Is that it?? No tidbits Deb? We need imput. Our collective group of Gabit-less Samandans need nourishment!
                    Amanda was beautiful and as wonderful and gracious as usual. The cocktail party was great. The fellowship and fun with fellow GW'ers and with people we've just met is even more wonderful!

Comment

it's come to me that i have no life.

i just wait for news.

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX View Post
                        Thank you to everyone making the time and effort to send us these posts from Gabit, both here in Samanda and the Gabit thread, it is very much appreciated.

Now, if we could only get them to stop teasing!!
                        Ohhhhh, but that is what we do best!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar View Post
                          Amanda was beautiful and as wonderful and gracious as usual. The cocktail party was great. The fellowship and fun with fellow GW'ers and with people we've just met is even more wonderful!
                          is amanda wearing hair extensions again? and since she's got another con next week (avalon! ), is she going to go sight seeing or visit fam members or both during the wait between?

sally
                          Last edited by majorsal; 18 November 2006, 03:37 PM. Reason: because, just BECAUSE!! :eek:
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

You mean, guess the episode the quotes from?

Point of View!! Now: "Go Suck a Lemon!" Umm, that's the quote to guess. I'm not telling you to suck a lemon Eve
                            48 Hours. One of my favorites.

Lemme see

"We were a team Teal'c."
                            sigpic

Comment

Revelations

EDIT: Oh, darn... a quote. She's gone...
                              Um... Anyone can ask

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                                48 Hours. One of my favorites.

Lemme see

"We were a team Teal'c."
                                Redemption

Ooops, I always get those mixed up
                                sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Working...