Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        Just because...
        http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ewground60.jpg

if you are bored...guess the episode.
        It's either late S2 or S3, right? *thinks*

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
          I don't know if I can ever visualize RDA squeeing
          Oh, I'd pay good money to see that! Hey, I'd pay to see Amanda squee at that idea! Who am I kidding? I just want to see them. They don't have to squee.

Comment

I'm worried Amanda'll opt for the stage, too. If she chooses theatre then I hope she'll at least do a movie or two per year. Obviously, she has to do the SG1 movies or they won't be worth watching, but I want more!

tsaxlady, thanks for the link to the CB interview. That's good news and it was a great article.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
              ask them this!

and tell them about your idea; rda would prob squee on the idea of doing his environmental stuff 'in' a movie too.

ASK THEM!

(and make them do a project together )

sally
              Well, I guess I have my orders!

I'll definitely ask them the question but don't know about the idea...maybe...

Not sure I could make them do a project together: I'm known to be persuasive but not THAT persuasive...
              sigpic
              Women of the Gate LJ Community.
              My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
                zomg, you wrote Barbarian. And Strix wrote Operation Montezuma!! They were (out of a host of extremely good fic) my two favourite
                Thank you, AD! *beams at you*
                scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                  Here's the link to Strix's site of a list of Sam-whumping fics
                  http://www.gyrfalcon.net/vikingchick/whumping.htm
                  Originally posted by SamO'Neill
                  Ooh, thank you! I don't know what it is about Sam-whump that I like so much!

Are they a certain ship at all? Or does it vary?
                  You'll find a mixture there: some gen, some Jack/Sam, some Sam/Janet.

If you go to the Sam ficathon and click the "whump" tag in the sidebar on the left, you'll get the latest Sam-whumpers there too (all gen).
                  scarimor

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    I fear she'll go the Gillian Anderson route and do stage work...and it'll be ages before we see her in anything again! I hope not! I really believe she could be a huge star in the U.S. TV series.....and I'll continue to hope for that.

She has said in the past that she would like to do stage work again.

But heck, I'm still hoping for SG-1 movies starring Sam & Jack!

Wow.....no one has posted in 40 minutes.....on Samanda? Geez.....do I need a shower?

This is spooky! Where is everyone?
                    It's so weird that you mention that, as Gillian is the only other actress whose career I follow!

But actually, Gillian has a whole spate of movies coming out this year, and she got back into tv with Bleak House She's only done 2 plays since leaving the X-Files, and she took a break from everything for about a year.

I can see Amanda perhaps looking to do movies or stage work as opposed to tv now, I mean I remember her talking about the hours she works on a behind the scenes for Moebius and she didn't complain one bit but I imagine that it's exhausting and she'd like to be able to spend time with her daughter.... I'm sure she'll be sucessful at whatever she does and hey, look at it this way, if she does stage work we get to see her in person!

I was watching season 2 lastnight and I *loved* Amanda in 'In the Line of Duty'... good old school stuff, that's what I miss...

Now that I've seen a definition of 'whumping' I think that my fic might be categorised as Sam-whumping fic... in XF fiction we call it MulderTorture, or ScullyTorture... I used to like writing that... I'm a cruel person

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                      How'd you know mine?

I don't know the writer who wrote mine.

I can't say I was surprised by any of them-I'm just too bad at trying to peg authors with their stuff to have even hazarded any guesses. I just wish I had more time to read-I'm barely two pages of posts in!
                      Well, it's quite easy, really. I was on LJ when the ficathon went live. I was watching the stories going up (and reading some of them at the same time). The minute your story went up, you posted an LJ entry saying that the stories were up and you'd have to wait to say which one was yours. That's how I figured it out, LOL.
                      Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                        Can someone please ask this question at Avalon?
                        I've received my orders so I'll be asking
                        sigpic
                        Women of the Gate LJ Community.
                        My Stargate Fanfiction. My LiveJournal.

Comment

Originally posted by myblackrose
                          It's so weird that you mention that, as Gillian is the only other actress whose career I follow!

But actually, Gillian has a whole spate of movies coming out this year, and she got back into tv with Bleak House She's only done 2 plays since leaving the X-Files, and she took a break from everything for about a year.

I can see Amanda perhaps looking to do movies or stage work as opposed to tv now, I mean I remember her talking about the hours she works on a behind the scenes for Moebius and she didn't complain one bit but I imagine that it's exhausting and she'd like to be able to spend time with her daughter.... I'm sure she'll be sucessful at whatever she does and hey, look at it this way, if she does stage work we get to see her in person!
                          Speaking of Gillian Anderson she's looking a heck of a lot healthier now than she did when I saw her in 'The Sweetest Swing in Baseball' a few years ago! Back then she'd lost loads of weight and looked really exhausted but I just checked out her website and the photos of her at the Emmys look amazing (although it might have a little to do with the fact that she's pregnant!)

I would love to see Amanda in a stage production but unless I somehow manage to get to Vancouver in the next few years I doubt that's gonna happen! Whatever Amanda decides to do after Stargate I really hope she gets the opportunity to whatever it is she wants. Amanda's such a talented actress and such a wonderful person, she thoroughly deserves it!
                          Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
                            Well, it's quite easy, really. I was on LJ when the ficathon went live. I was watching the stories going up (and reading some of them at the same time). The minute your story went up, you posted an LJ entry saying that the stories were up and you'd have to wait to say which one was yours. That's how I figured it out, LOL.
                            LOL. You came to the right conclusion on the wrong info. I posted the link in my LJ as soon as the stories started going up-before mine had gone up. Mine must have gone up as I was posting in my journal.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                              LOL. You came to the right conclusion on the wrong info. I posted the link in my LJ as soon as the stories started going up-before mine had gone up. Mine must have gone up as I was posting in my journal.
                              Hahaha! What a coincidence!
                              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                                Just because...

if you are bored...guess the episode.
                                I have no idea but it has to be season 3 I think...Point of view???

Well I can caption it...
                                Sam: well Janet and the Colonel look nice after skinny-dipping

Comment

Working...
                                X