Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by RepliCartertje
    But that still doesn't explain the fact that you can give that in as a username and linwelin doesn't?!?
    I still think you bribed Darren or so...that is the only explanation...and you don't have it on your keyboard lol
    She does have the Umlaut as special character in Word
    Copy/paste after that is not difficult.

    Comment


      Originally posted by Gate gal
      Remember Amber
      Spoiler:
      She didn't actually say she had an intimate relationship with Orlin, so we can still say that the relationship is not cannon. Until Sam says it happened then it didn't happen.
      Thanks Gate gal, you're right at least there's some hope! *repeats 'In Sam I trust, In Sam I trust'* lol
      Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!


      My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

      Comment


        Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        A late 1960's/early 1970's situation comedy (sitcom) series that was rerun to death in syndication land when I was a kid.... A bit simplistic and goofy..... Guess you'd have to have seen it??? Definitely a pop culture reference at this point. Right up there with the Simpsons. And unfortunately had a opening song that you kind of couldn't get out of your mind.....

        "Here's a story... of a lovely lady..."
        Here's a link for anyone who wants to know more: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Brady_Bunch

        Thanks a bunch ShimmeringStar. Just what I needed to see to fulfill my day. NOT!

        Suse
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

        Comment


          Originally posted by Lizlove
          She does have the Umlaut as special character in Word
          Copy/paste after that is not difficult.
          Must be my 100th post on GW...

          Do you really call that "Umlaut" in english ? It's a german word, no ?


          As for 4th Horseman,
          Spoiler:
          I really have a problem with that moment, now that I've been recalled of it... It doesn't sound "just"... (sorry, I just don't know how to say that...)

          Comment


            Originally posted by Linwelin
            Must be my 100th post on GW...

            Do you really call that "Umlaut" in english ? It's a german word, no ?


            As for 4th Horseman,
            Spoiler:
            I really have a problem with that moment, now that I've been recalled of it... It doesn't sound "just"... (sorry, I just don't know how to say that...)
            Congrats on the Big 100!

            Comment


              Originally posted by Linwelin
              Must be my 100th post on GW...

              Do you really call that "Umlaut" in english ? It's a german word, no ?


              As for 4th Horseman,
              Spoiler:
              I really have a problem with that moment, now that I've been recalled of it... It doesn't sound "just"... (sorry, I just don't know how to say that...)
              CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR 100 POSTS

              as for the fourth hourseman: is there anyone who actually likes that scene?!? please come forward and let us see something good from that scene...

              Comment


                Originally posted by Gate gal
                PP
                Spoiler:
                I hope Amanda and David do the commentary for Pegasus Project.
                I'd probably buy the box set just for that.
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                  for the fourth hourseman: is there anyone who actually likes that scene?!? please come forward and let us see something good from that scene...
                  I particularly liked when it ended. And, for a while there, my thumb got a fantastic workout when I fast forwarded through it.

                  ETA...

                  Spoiler:
                  It'd be much different, if I thought that TPTB were even close to implying that Sam's "intimate" relationship with Orlin was limited to a very spiritual encounter. If I thought that their proclivity for "fun" went to the very depths of a character's soul, rather than the jollies of a decent sex-capade when they were refering to "intimacy", I would've let the scene go right away.

                  However, it's the snickering, the winking, the nudging, and the overall uncomfortable persona Sam was written to espouse in front of the new characters (and potentially new viewers) that really rubbed me the wrong way. Had they handled it any differently, it wouldn't have mattered to me in the slightest.


                  Originally posted by Gate gal
                  PP

                  Spoiler:
                  I hope Amanda and David do the commentary for Pegasus Project.
                  Originally posted by KatG
                  I'd probably buy the box set just for that.
                  Agreed. Oh... Does anyone know if any of the actors did audio commentary for S9?
                  Last edited by the dancer of spaz; 01 August 2006, 02:50 PM.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Linwelin
                    Must be my 100th post on GW...

                    Do you really call that "Umlaut" in english ? It's a german word, no ?


                    As for 4th Horseman,
                    Spoiler:
                    I really have a problem with that moment, now that I've been recalled of it... It doesn't sound "just"... (sorry, I just don't know how to say that...)
                    Eum... no idea. But it is a German term for the character (that we only use in Germany BTW or am I obvious to any other language they would use it in?) so I think it got pretty much the same name everywhere.
                    The word you're searching for is right

                    And congrats on 100!!!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                      I particularly liked when it ended. And, for a while there, my thumb got a fantastic workout when I fast forwarded through it.
                      lol
                      And that is what we call something good?!? nope not doing it for me as something good...someone else has something good about that scene...come on there has to be something good in it!!

                      Oooh wait I have it Amanda is in it can't think of anything better actually, well that is depressing...

                      Comment


                        go sam!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                          lol
                          And that is what we call something good?!? nope not doing it for me as something good...someone else has something good about that scene...come on there has to be something good in it!!

                          Oooh wait I have it Amanda is in it can't think of anything better actually, well that is depressing...
                          The little embarrased smile could be cute... but considering the conversation... and with whom...

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Lizlove
                            Eum... no idea. But it is a German term for the character (that we only use in Germany BTW or am I obvious to any other language they would use it in?) so I think it got pretty much the same name everywhere.
                            The word you're searching for is right

                            And congrats on 100!!!
                            Thanks for your congrats.

                            As for the "Umlaut", we call it "tréma", in french, and we use it...

                            Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                            lol
                            And that is what we call something good?!? nope not doing it for me as something good...someone else has something good about that scene...come on there has to be something good in it!!

                            Oooh wait I have it Amanda is in it can't think of anything better actually, well that is depressing...

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Lizlove
                              The little embarrased smile could be cute... but considering the conversation... and with whom...
                              We now have a bona fide reason to want to kick the snot out of Mitchell for being an @$$?
                              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!


                              My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Linwelin
                                Thanks for your congrats.

                                As for the "Umlaut", we call it "tréma", in french, and we use it...

                                Well Lizlove should actually know that cause also dutch people use it but not on the u! I thought it was only a umlaut when it was on a u actually, as for the dutch word...have no idea what that is...Lizlove??? any ideas how that is called in dutch??
                                I also call it a tréma so... maybe that is the dutch word?!?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X