Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by majorsal
    YES!

it was the only *episode* that i actually liked (instead of just various scenes in various eps in s9).

and notice with sam's reply...

Spoiler:
    sam could have answered, 'because i said so' or 'because i'm in charge'. but they kept ego out of it and she just calmly (liked that cool exterior ) said that the bugs could hear him. loved it!

so one *episode* out of 20 for me to enjoy... better than no eps.

sally
    That reply was sure a conversation stopper. Which is what was needed. Anything else would have kept him chattering. ::smack::

Suse
    sigpic
    Mourning Sanctuary.
    Thanks for the good times!

Comment

So I'm in Carter's mind and body right? Do I have her memories or just my memories?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        So I'm in Carter's mind and body right? Do I have her memories or just my memories?
        Yours.

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by suse
          That reply was sure a conversation stopper. Which is what was needed. Anything else would have kept him chattering. ::smack::

Suse
          Yep! For all that it was lacking storywise, The Scourge made up for it with that rather unexpected moment between Sam and Woolsey. I, for one, had pretty much given up on any conversation stoppers, as you call them suse , because the writing was on the wall it seemed. But those relatively few lines between Sam and Woolsey reaffirmed the fact that A) Sam no longer takes crap from anyone, and she hasn't really done so in a long time, and B) AT can most definitely turn something and make it work 1000%.

It was almost enough to make me want to keep the entire episode on the ol' TiVo.

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
            Yours.
            Yep. The universe is screwed.

Comment

I would:

* Have a (shall we say) memorable couple hours with JACCCK...

* Have Walter dial up a nice, tropical planet and visit for an hour or three

* Go back to my (her) house and go through EVERY SINGLE DRAWER (cuz you KNOW there's something interesting SOMEWHERE in there)

* Take the INDIAN out for a spin.

* Buy a PUPPY (just for the hell of it, because it'd be hilarious once I was gone again and she had no idea where the damn dog came from!)

* Ask Jack to marry me (assuming she wasn't already married to 'im at the time)

* Call up Rodney McKay and have phone sex with him (just cuz it'd be FRICKIN HILARIOUS!)

And hmm... still thinking.
              Well this is how I see mini's day going:

Mini(Sam) hops a flight to D.C. and goes directly to General O'Neill's Office (making sure she doesn't accidently end up at the wrong Jack O'Neil's office, because you know 2 L's are always better than 1)

She walks past the secretary and barges into Jack's office, locking the door behind her.

Jack: Uh Carter, what are you doing here? (Jack asks looking confused)
              Mini(Sam): Well General, I see you have a new desk, and I've come here to help you out.

Jack: (nevously gulps) you mean with my reports and the bullet point summaries?

Mini(Sam): Well I've never heard it refered to as that before, but I was thinking more in the lines of christening your new desk. (She says as she moves over to Jack and starts running her hands through his hair, then kisses him passionately.)

Spoiler:

Mini(Sam) heads for the door, unlocks and opens it.
              Jack: (very loudly says) Thank you Col. Carter, for helping me with my reports.

Mini(Sam): No problem Sir, glad I could help with those bullet point summaries.
              sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Fly by posting

Caption These...

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                  Fly by posting

Caption This...

Jack: You know Carter, if you keep sticking your tongue out like that, I'm going to have to capture it.

Sam: Well its about time you got the hint.
                  sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1

Mini(Sam) hops a flight to D.C. and goes directly to General O'Neill's Office (making sure she doesn't accidently end up at the wrong Jack O'Neil's office, because you know 2 L's are always better than 1)

She walks past the secretary and barges into Jack's office, locking the door behind her.

Mini(Sam): Well General, I see you have a new desk, and I've come here to help you out.

Mini(Sam): Well I've never heard it refered to as that before, but I was thinking more in the lines of christening your new desk. (She says as she moves over to Jack and starts running her hands through his hair, then kisses him passionately.)

Spoiler:

I don't know about Mini, but that's how MY day as Sam would start.

Comment

Rather than try to find my way around without knowing where to go (could I even FIND my way to Cheyenne Mountain from Sam's house?... much less know what's needed to get through security... and swearing bullets isn't likely to inspire confidence in the guards...), I might find Sam's cell phone, call Jack/Daniel/Teal'c and tell them I have partial amnesia.

"No, really, I don't remember how to get to the SGC. And I can't remember how to add, either."

It would be a national emergency.

Someone would come haul me to the SGC. So at least I'd get to see the inside of the place. Probably just the infirmary, but hey! I could *ask* to see the gate. Nobody would be relying on me to save the world. I could grin like a crazy woman (which I would do anyway) without having to worry about blowing my cover... It might take them quite a while (if ever) to figure out that Sam was actually being possessed rather than just going bonkers.

Oh, the possibilities!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
                        I don't know about Mini, but that's how MY day as Sam would start.
                        Oi! Get outta my fantasy, dammit!

mini(the still squee-ing (thanks Mandy!))geek

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
                        ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Sam, I just don't think it's possible to touch your nose with your tongue.

Teal'c: Major Carter, I believe Daniel Jackson did not review his memo about using 'nappy time' mats.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1

Spoiler:

ROFLMAO

Fantastic.
                            Joanne

Comment

Soooo... at the risk of descending into total GUTTERLAND this morning...

If YOU could inhabit SAMANTHA CARTER'S MIND & BODY for ONE DAY, that's 24 FULL HOURS, what would YOU DO? What WOULD you do? Mind you, this is a PG message board, people!!!!

mini(the severely twisted)geek
                              I'd get a really embarrassing tattoo done on my butt. heh!
                              scarimor

Comment

Yours.
                                See the reason I'm asking is if I don't even know where I am or who I am, I wouldn't be able to understand or make the best out of being Carter.

How can I appreciate her if I don't know her?

So can't I have SOME of her memories? Know about the gate? Know about the team and some experiences over the past decade?

Otherwise, I'm just a terrified soul trapped in the body of a drop dead gorgeous woman who I eventually learn is a Colonel in the Air Force...and that I seem to be in an underground facility of some sort but I don't know why.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Working...
                                X